why am I flagged?

It dayd ive been flagged for rogue legacy as I platt in 3hours 40mins yes its quick but the games not exatly hard I can start the game fresh and kill the fountain in under 17 mins this is the 8th time ive plat it (I love this game btw) if the only reason im flaggedbis because flof my fast time thats pretty lame the gamebhas a trophy for 20 hours played but you can leave it running of collect cash like I did if my flagged for fast time then the guy who done it in 6 hours should be flagged as well

Im not happy about this and the whole you can dispute it when the features added is just a insult to injury

• Like 1

here the question on how come. how did you plat in 3 hours and 40 mins when there is a trophy for playing for 20 hours?

EDIT:just to let you know I am not saying wether your action are injustify or not but what I am pretty sure is what in question and your right the person with 6 hours would therefore also be flagged then aswell.

Edited by toonskull
  • Like 1

You start the game and let it run for 19 hours. Then you start working on everything else. 

The crazy thing to me is finding all the blueprints in that amount of time.  If you can pull off the than at phobia run right off the bat, and then get lucky with the obols, clearing the remix bosses wouldn't take that long either. 

here the question on how come. how did you plat in 3 hours and 40 mins when there is a trophy for playing for 20 hours?

''If the only reason im flagged is because of my fast time thats pretty lame the game has a trophy for 20 hours played but you can leave it running of collect cash like I did...''

• Like 1

It dayd ive been flagged for rogue legacy as I platt in 3hours 40mins yes its quick but the games not exatly hard I can start the game fresh and kill the fountain in under 17 mins this is the 8th time ive plat it (I love this game btw) if the only reason im flaggedbis because flof my fast time thats pretty lame the gamebhas a trophy for 20 hours played but you can leave it running of collect cash like I did if my flagged for fast time then the guy who done it in 6 hours should be flagged as well

Im not happy about this and the whole you can dispute it when the features added is just a insult to injury

Take it as a compliment man. People think you're so good you must be hacking.

Looking at your trophies, I don't really see anything solid to say you hacked. Someone's just jealous of your speed-run time.

As others have mentioned you would be amazed just to how serous people are when it comes to to their standards in trophy flagging, I personally feel it should be left to a team installed of everyone being able to do it but I know its a big job.

On the upside normally flagging issues are resolved rather quick it is just a tad annoying to be sent to the flagged list for a while

Edited by fisty123

I get what your saying, whats the minimum flag time? Didnt know you can get auto flagged but isnt it only premium members who can flag people.

Remix bosses are easy alex took 2 tries as I couldn't get him solo on the right side first time

Blueprints are easy if u use spelunkers (I can do the whole castle withput damage at NgG+4

Ill keep that in mind and wait till I hear from sly

You clearly went out of your way to get a fast plat time.  No offence, but it might have saved you a lot of time (and less Sly investigation) if you just said in your first post that you were  deliberately trying to get a fast platinum trophy time.

Edited by delboy_rules
  • Like 1

As others have mentioned you would be amazed just to how serous people are when it comes to to their standards in trophy flagging, I personally feel it should be left to a team installed of everyone being able to do it but I know its a big job.

On the upside normally flagging issues are resolved rather quick it is just a tad annoying to be sent to the flagged list for a while

A team does handle trophy flagging. Premium members report trophy lists, and then the flagging team reviews the report to see if it's legit and then makes a judgement on whether it deserves to be flagged or not.

A team does handle trophy flagging. Premium members report trophy lists, and then the flagging team reviews the report to see if it's legit and then makes a judgement on whether it deserves to be flagged or not.

But meanwhile the user is marked as flagged until the team reviews it?

I am not sure on the process but the flag/review should be hidden until the flagging team investigate it.

Edited by fisty123

I am not sure on the process but the flag/review should be hidden until the flagging team investigate it.

No, the flagging team has already reviewed it and decided that the game should be flagged. A game isn't marked as flagged until it has been reviewed.

you can NOT plat rogue legacy in 3 hours. Theres something fishy

No, the user isn't flagged until the report has been reviewed. If the flagging team deem the trophies to be hacked, the person will thus be flagged and removed from the leaderboards.