Community Challenge Pack

15 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I was hoping to get these last 3 trophies so I can delete the 70gbs worth off the HD but after the last attempt I really don't think I can be arsed with them at all. 

Always loved the batman games but it really is annoying how wihh every game they never fail to ensure there are some truly shitty fuck awful trophies! 

Start with flawless freeflow.When you do that with Batman, everything else will seem natural.For the 4rth round, take out the brutes with combos and then picture the other enemies like an onion.Stay on the outer rings so no one can hit you from behind.When you have a combo, you can hit one->jump out (evade not hover)->and then hit someone.You don't have to jump over them all the time.Also it's better to keep the combo and just attack with square rather than doing the special takedown which resets the combo

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Start with flawless freeflow.When you do that with Batman, everything else will seem natural.For the 4rth round, take out the brutes with combos and then picture the other enemies like an onion.Stay on the outer rings so no one can hit you from behind.When you have a combo, you can hit one->jump out (evade not hover)->and then hit someone.You don't have to jump over them all the time.Also it's better to keep the combo and just attack with square rather than doing the special takedown which resets the combo

Thanks for the tips I'll give it another shot at the weekend and see how it goes, never tried that method so hopefully will have better results. I just need to focus solely on it for a whole day or night for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/05/2018 at 6:25 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Solid advice thanks. Basically just abused the hell out out the jump evade and took out any annoying shields and stun baton holders when I could. Robin on the Flawless was the biggest pain in the arse for sure how slow he was. 

Just Requiem for a killer trophy to get now! I'm gonna exploit the batclaw slam to the max for that because FUCK these shit challenges. 

• 2 months later...

This was one of the hardest things I've done in a while for trophies, but damn I did it. I got every single trophy for this Challenge Pack, wohoooo! It took me about 2 weeks to get the most difficult ones but it was worth it I guess. Now I just need to start and finish New Game+ so I can finally get the Platinum. It's the only thing I need to do.

Oh by the way, I hate Robin, Catwoman and Nightwing.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Juzota said:

This was one of the hardest things I've done in a while for trophies, but damn I did it. I got every single trophy for this Challenge Pack, wohoooo! It took me about 2 weeks to get the most difficult ones but it was worth it I guess. Now I just need to start and finish New Game+ so I can finally get the Platinum. It's the only thing I need to do.

Oh by the way, I hate Robin, Catwoman and Nightwing.

Doing the content for those gonks was beyond annoying! Such a great feeling to finally do it though ;) congrats man 

• Like 1

It takes a lot of practice and determination. 

This is just one of those things where video guides probably aren’t going to help you too much, although they’re nice for reference. 

I had to practice using Evade and basically plot out my moves. 

The most difficult part for me was successfully pulling off those Blade Takedowns. Takes skill to do them correctly, and I just recommend dodging the blades altogether. 

With 110 trophies, it feels good to 100 percent this game. Don’t give up, keep at it and eventually you’ll get better.

• Like 1

On 26.8.2018 at 3:25 AM, Spaz said:

The most difficult part for me was successfully pulling off those Blade Takedowns. Takes skill to do them correctly, and I just recommend dodging the blades altogether.

I did zero Blade Takedowns and very little of dodging blades when going for these trophies. I just usually jumped over an enemy after successful hit. It was much more easier to jump around than countering and dodging.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Juzota said:

I did zero Blade Takedowns and very little of dodging blades when going for these trophies. I just usually jumped over an enemy after successful hit. It was much more easier to jump around than countering and dodging.

That's why I said I recommend not doing them at all.

The points you get from them aren't worth the effort.

it seems that this last trophy really wants to troll me! 3 consecutive times to make close to 1,020,000! this is because the shitty default camera fixes on the wrong targets like shield and big guys ! I would like to know why this is the most difficult trophy of the game as it has a ratio of 6.09% and the curtain falls 5.76%! definitely this dlc pack was really to take the players from the serious, but i won't give up (even if it's the last thing i do in life) :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nimera said:

it seems that this last trophy really wants to troll me! 3 consecutive times to make close to 1,020,000! this is because the shitty default camera fixes on the wrong targets like shield and big guys ! I would like to know why this is the most difficult trophy of the game as it has a ratio of 6.09% and the curtain falls 5.76%! definitely this dlc pack was really to take the players from the serious, but i won't give up (even if it's the last thing i do in life) :D 

That's stupid camera is the worst enemy of all by far! You can do it ????

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

That's stupid camera is the worst enemy of all by far! You can do it 1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

Thanks man , I forgot to say that the camera also fixes on the ninjas when they make the jump. I never really thought a camera was a bit challenging but I'll have to deal with it :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nimera said:

Because in CF you have to do it with 4 characters and Catwoman is useless

10 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Because in CF you have to do it with 4 characters and Catwoman is useless

None character is useless my dear friend. there have been other people saying that nightwing and robin are slow and useless but it was with them that I had the best score. in the last part of the catwomen you have shield guys instead of big guys, you just have to focus on the combo and use the special attack on them even if she doesnt have the ability to broke shields like batman. each character has his own ability is a matter of habit

Ps: this doesnt justify the fact that the last trophy has more racio, for being the most difficult is that supposedly i found strange

Edited by Nimera

8 minutes ago, Nimera said:

None character is useless my dear friend. there have been other people saying that nightwing and robin are slow and useless but it was with them that I had the best score. in the last part of the catwomen you have shield guys instead of big guys, you just have to focus on the combo and use the special attack on them even if she doesnt have the ability to broke shields like batman. each character has his own ability is a matter of habit

Ps: this doesnt justify the fact that the last trophy has more racio, for being the most difficult is that supposedly i found strange

Sure thing.After getting the trophy with Batman, try to get 1 million with her

1 minute ago, Nimera said:

Doesnt matter the score , what matters isnt to miss the combo from start to finish.

And the only way to reach 1 million points in Iceberg Lounge is to keep the combo.I'm not talking about the CF trophy.

I suggested to try and meet the requirements for fighting Croc with Catwoman.She won't fight him after reaching 1.050.000 points but that doesn't mean you can't play that long.The map spawns endless enemies.Catwoman is useless compare to every other character because she has no gadgets.Even Harley is better than her in both combat and predator challenges

16 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

And the only way to reach 1 million points in Iceberg Lounge is to keep the combo.I'm not talking about the CF trophy.

I suggested to try and meet the requirements for fighting Croc with Catwoman.She won't fight him after reaching 1.050.000 points but that doesn't mean you can't play that long.The map spawns endless enemies.Catwoman is useless compare to every other character because she has no gadgets.Even Harley is better than her in both combat and predator challenges

I also dont intend to use the catwomen in this challenge, I want the trophy to defeat the croc. but i understand your point of view

• 4 weeks later...

I got all 3 trophies Chill in the air, curtain falls and requiem for a killer. From my experience Requiem was much more difficult for me. You have to be quick at the beginning trying to have a combo near 100 hits when the shield and shockers guys appears. And then, i almost everytime spamming grappling hook slam( automatic aim on electric guys, you will aim knives, and guns too but after you can become vulnerable when you use grappling so you have to aim the closest guys to you) , disarm and destroy (you will gain some hits on combo making this takedown and a lifesaver) . I use too 3 environmental takedown over 200x combo. I spend almost 2 days on it and everytime something happen wrong, itried differents techniques and i finally manage Croc to appear near 375x combo i think. I found this is the easiest technique. Jumping its too slow, the brutes will appear. Sometimes i use the jump for a breathing room or just to make sure i aim correctly when the camera go crazy after a rush guy or a ninja attack. 

• 2 months later...

Any further tips for Requiem for a Killer trophy before I lose my mind? So I must not jump over enemies? Since I am evading regularly, and around 700k and combo early 300 brutes start spawning and that's it for me.... I also at the begining use disruptor to eliminate weapon boxes and use disarm move on shield guys and stun baton as well... But no chance to reach croc before brutes come in... I mean I could handle 1 or 2 of them, but very quickly I find myself surrounded with 4-5 of those nasty guys! 

HELP!? 

On 12/16/2017 at 7:42 AM, RockyJokerPL said:

This below is my post from another thread. I thought it could be of use for anyone struggling to get these trophies done. 

I spent nearly whole day trying to beat Crime Alley as Batman without getting hit. Yes, whole day. And yes, only as Batman. I managed to pull it off in the end. Now it's time for Robin and Nightwing... While playing I think I figured out the game. Beforehand, I also came up with a certain idea, it worked for me and made the challenge easier. That said, I've come from the war and I brought a handful of tips and tricks. Here's a mini-guide:

Before I list the tips I'd like to introduce some game theory. Game is a program. Program is an algorithm. Algorithm is a list of instructions. Instructions that are written by a human. Humans are predictable. So are the algorithms created by them. Batman is one of these algorithms. I don't like to brag and I don't mean it, but I think I've worked this algorithm out. Playing for so long, observing and remembering enemy patterns (yes, remembering, in a seemingly unpredictable fight) I have made some conclusions. There are some patterns in enemies' behaviors the game does not inform us about. I present to you a great list of tips and tricks to tackle Batman Arkham Knight's community pack DLC (at least the fighting trophies).

• First off, the fucking camera. I hope that whoever made the combat camera in this game is unemployed right now. This is going to be your worst enemy. Not AI, not the level geometry, not your temporary lose of focus, not the controls. The camera is everywhere. It flies around trying to get you dizzy. I am unable to count how many times have I got hit because someone attacked me from where I couldn't see him. Fuck this camera, seriously. I was looking in the setting menu for an option called "Disable shitty camera" but couldn't find it.
  • There is something good about the camera though. It always points towards two actions being performed by enemies - Gun Load and Dash. Also, if you're quick enough you can attack an enemy armed with a gun that camera has just pointed at. Batman should ignore other enemies in his way and attack the gunner instantly. This also applies to the dashing enemies. However, I suggest vaulting over them to be on the safe side. 
  • Then there's controls. There are several moves that are useful when tackling these challenges. Block, Counter, Vault, Cape Stun, Blade Counter/Evade, Disarm and Destroy and any needed Gadget Move. I found it hard to press :square:+:triangle: simultaneously for Disarm and Destroy. I changed :circle: with :square: on my controller in Availability Setting on PS4. This made it infinitely easier to pull out the Disarm and Destroy move. It takes a while to get used to hitting with :circle: and stunning with :square:, but it pays off in the end. It should only be used when playing as Batman though. He and Azazel are only capable of executing Disarm and Destroy.
  • Disarm and Destroy is probably the most useful move in the game. It permanently removes certain weapon from the fight. When there's no armed enemies it becomes a Special Takedown. 
  • Abuse Vault. It is a move you can perform infinitely and it won't reset your combo counter AS LONG AS YOU VAULT OVER AN ENEMY. If you roll TWICE IN A ROW on the ground your combo meter is reset. Use this ability to plan your next move carefully.
  • Take advantage of your dexterity. Batman moves quicker and basically leaps from enemy to enemy when your combo counter is x5 OR ABOVE. Raising it to this number is your first objective.
  • Master the Blade Counter and Blade Evade technique. The second is a must. The first one just saves you time and eliminates one more enemy in the process.
  • Animations and Batman's movement is important for you to understand if you want to succeed. As with enemies, there is also a priority in the moves you perform. There is just one move that can be performed instantly - Parry. If you press a button for stunning you WILL NOT be able to cancel that by pressing the attack button. However, during pretty much every action's animation you can mash :triangle: if you see an enemy trying to attack you. If he started attacking you after a said animation started you are guaranteed to parry him. Be careful as it does not always work with enemies with blades and the unblockable attacks. I don't know if I squeezed my controller too hard here and there but it didn't work for me sometimes. My character was standing still and not responding to me pressing :triangle: to counter. 
  • There are some actions granting you immunity for the time they last. You cannot be attacked during these. However, for this to work they have to be performed on a specific enemy. These entail: Blade Counter or Blade Evade, Grapple-Hooking an electrified enemy, finishing an enemy, Disarm and Destroy move, vaulting a shielded enemy previously stunned using Batman's cape (STUNNING AN ENEMY WITH A CAPE NEVER GRANTS IMMUNITY).
  • If there is a medic near a standard enemy you should refrain from hitting this enemy as the medic can electrify him and instantly end your run (trust me, it happened to me at least three times).
  • The assassins are known for attacking from a certain altitude. Their attacks can take them a while to perform. However, if you see them going for a wall to try to attack you and leap in order to hit them on the back and miss then your combo meter will not be reset. Keep that in mind, but I suggest not risking it if you don't have to.

As I stated in the theory, enemies' have predictable patterns and take turns when attacking you. Some are more likely to take a swing at you first. With some observation I was able to devise an Enemies' Priority List of Taking Turns in Attacking a Guy Wearing Black Latex Suit and Looking Fancy, or EPLTTAGWBLSLF for short. The list is in order from the most to the least aggressive enemy:

1. Brutes - these bastards are the most aggressive. They are most likely to attack you first as long as they are in your nearest proximity. After you perform a move which grants you immunity for a short period of time always be ready to counter or evade their attacks as these can be surprisingly quick. However, the same brute cannot attack you multiple times in a certain period of time (THIS RULE APPLIES TO ALL KINDS OF ENEMIES). So, you know you can rest for a while if you just parried one of their attacks, but don't let your guard down as they can appear out of nowhere to land a hit in an instant. They also tend to defy physics (THIS BULLSHIT ALSO APPLIES TO MOST KINDS OF ENEMIES) as they can slide to you while performing an attack. Basically just like you, they are somehow able to cover a big distance just to hit you in a face. 
  2. Enemies with blades, katanas, swords, cleavers, scissors and other common things used for cutting - they are most likely to attack right after brutes when near you. You should master the blade countering technique to make you life easier. However, I do not recommend countering assassins as they are quick and have two different sequences of attacks (both of them have different speed and the timing needed is also different). They can effectively ruin your run. Suggestion: vault the assassins when the yellow warning icon appears above their heads.
  3. Stun baton enemies and electrified enemies - they should not be difficult to deal with. You're good as long as you don't come face first in them or their baton (wow, that sounds wrong). Use grappling strike (:l2:+:triangle:, then :square:) against the electrified enemies to debuff them. 
  4. Shielded pricks - now, these guys are annoying and can fuck up your run really easily. Surprisingly, they are pretty quick for guys carrying a heavy metal shield around. Most of the times you will be screwed when you decide to land just in front of them in a kissing distance as you will be bashed with a shield almost instantly. That's why you should look around while abusing vault and not land directly in front of them. However, they cannot bash you with a shield instantly after vaulting over them. Use it to your advantage as attacking you then will take them two instants rather then just one. 
  5. Armed villains - yes, including guns. They are almost harmless. As long as you take out the gunners first you're good.
  6. The rest of the useless, pathetic, weak swines - they just are there for you to build up your combo. 

Nice guide