Five games that many people play but you dislike them

GeorgeGianno

My five games are :

1)Uncharted(i dont like the main character and the enemies(humans),i prefer the movie Indiana Jones)

2)Metal Gear Solid(never was a fan of this game from the past,the stealth way etc)

3)Final Fantasy(the way of battle,my turn,your turn making me angry and i dont like the characters too)

4)Tomb Raider(For me is so difficult game in moves from the very first and Lara's B@@bs always was bigger to sell copies to next titles)

5)Little Big Planet(It seems substance on my eyes)

Edited by GeorgeGianno

Halo. It's pretty much the only one I can think of. I just don't understand it. A clip and a half to kill an enemy? Fuck no thanks. I've played the story of H1 and H2 and I just don't see the appeal. The online isn't that great either. I've played it a bit on H3 and it's fairly slow. Kills happen slowly and it takes quite some time to traverse some maps when there really isn't any need. On top of that, there's the likes of my 12 year old brother online playing talking shit about shit and just being assholes and annoying ****s on the mic. Fuck Halo.

• Like 1

Im going to attempt to get 5.

1. Little Big Planet, i cannot force my self to suffer through it. i just don't get why it is so popular.

2. Uncharted, i find it boring.

3. Skyrim, i have played this on my brothers 360 and i can only play for like 5 minutes before it gets boring.

4. Infamous, hate it i don't know why.

5. Saints Row, couldn't get through any of 2 not gonna even try 3.

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed - I've only played the first one and that was garbage. A lot of my friends that the other games are better, but I never tried them.

Call of Duty - Series is overhyped as hell and the quality has been going down. The last good one IMO was MW2. Black Ops was ok. MW3 really felt downgraded compared to MW2.

Devil May Cry - I've only played DMC3 and it was ok, but I was never really good at the combos and stuff.

inFAMOUS - The first one was garbage. Sony offered it for free for a reason.

The Legend of Zelda - I don't hate the series, it's just that I can't get into it. I have almost all of them and really sat down and tried, but I lose interest. I just wish I could appreciate it as much as the fans.

2)Metal Gear Solid(never liked this game from the past,the stealth way etc)

Sucks to be you.

• Like 1

1. LBP-I hate almost everything about it. There's a reason why I haven't played it mostly since the end of 2009.

2. Halo-Tried the first one on the original Xbox, hated it. I don't get why it's so hyped up.

3. GTA-I never understood why people love these games..Most of them seemed aimed at wannabe gangsters or something. I mean, I've tried GTAIV, but I didn't really care for it.

4. Metal Gear Solid-Never understood why people are crazy about this, I don't do well with games that focus on stealth. At least I've gotten better at stealth games than I was 10 years ago...

5. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts-Yeah, I know there are quite a few people who hate this too, but there are also some people who love it. Two words: N64 platformers.

1. MGS I played the first on ps1 I currently have the collection for my vita. I'm not impressed. story moves too slow for me. So far anyway.

2. Mass Effect. Again story moves too slow. too much talkey not enough shootey. I barely got into it tho. But it wasn't fun.

thats all I can think of for now.

• Like 1

1.assassins creed, i hate the almost everything about it, stupid controls and combat..

2.final fantasy, again stupid controls and combat

3.COD, gives me a headache every time i see it on my tv like a screwdriver going through my head and my nephew plays it all the time

4.Resident Evil 5, i hate the camera and the shooting in the game it always seems like im shooting pellets at them even with a shotgun

5.Little Big Planet, i don't understand the concept of the game and why it exists, what were they trying to accomplish, at first i thought it may bring back memories of me playing super mario as a kid but it was a futile attempt at nostalgia.

note i say these games are stupid but its only my opinion and it may not seem stupid to other people so don't get offended :)

1) Grand Theft Auto - I like Saint's Row and games like Sleeping Dogs but I don't like GTA. It's mostly because of the artwork, believe it or not. I find it awkward and unappealing.

2) Sports Games

3) Racing Games

4) Fighting Games

5) God of War - I get on to hack n slash games quite a bit. But I don't like Kratos.. I find him to be TOO generic. If you want a bruty warrior to be cool, as like make him A LITTLE witty.

In no particular order:

1. Final Fantasy - Not a fan of turn based games.
  2. Sonic - Just couldn't get into the earlier 2D platformers, which is weird because I love platform games. It was too frantic for my tastes.
  3. Call of Duty, Battlefield, Killzone etc. - Not a fan of war themed FPS games.
  4. Skyrim - Never played it, but the concept just didn't interest me.
  5. Pokemon - I just don't understand the appeal.

Edited by Stevieboy

I have a few and you can name them in any order you wish, I do not have a order for them. Oh, and before anything, Call of Duty is a love/hate relationship with me. I hype up the campaign a week or 2 before release and usually am disappointed, besides Modern Warfare 2.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (I really did try to like this game but I just couldn't. It's boring and uninteresting. And before anyone hates on me, yes I've played a Bethesda game before: Fallout: New Vegas, and it was awesome.)

Assassin's Creed (Every single goddamn game after the first AC has been utter shit. I've wanted to break the disc at those crappy endings!! The franchise get's highly repetitive in story telling and actual gameplay which makes me want to go to sleep. Ezio is annoying as shit and every other character (besides that one dude in ACR with the cool hair, he's a good guy) is dumb and uninteresting. My opinion, hate on me if you want.)

Max Payne 3 (An utter piece of shit all around that made me want to jump out of a window. It's one of the most disappointing games I've played and treats me with plastic characters, a boring protagonist, and a plot that seemed to be taken straight out of my head?? Predictable and boring. I've played the others and loved them but this game was garbage.)

L.A. Noire (Everyone told me to play this game and whatnot. When I did it was boring. The plot... What plot?? The game seemed to have no story, no real characters I cared or actually knew, and cases that sucked the life out of me. Struggled through this title alot and not because I'm dumb, but because the game is boring. It should be called L.A. Boire.)

Red Dead Redemption (Thought this game was going to be the best thing ever but was surely disappointed. The story is uninteresting and watching Marston run around yelling, "Where's Bill?!" made me want to punch myself. :facepalm: The characters were all boring and the gameplay was the only good factor but it also was boring.)

Max Payne 3 (An utter piece of shit all around that made me want to jump out of a window. It's one of the most disappointing games I've played and treats me with plastic characters, a boring protagonist, and a plot that seemed to be taken straight out of my head?? Predictable and boring. I've played the others and loved them but this game was garbage.)

seriously? is max payne 3 crap? i was thinking of getting it, i played the last 2 and enjoyed them especially when they came out with the new slow-mo. LA Noire was basically LA confidential they just copied the movie, the movie was good though.

seriously? is max payne 3 crap? i was thinking of getting it, i played the last 2 and enjoyed them especially when they came out with the new slow-mo. LA Noire was basically LA confidential they just copied the movie, the movie was good though.

I personally do not like it. It's uninteresting and pretty cliche in every way. The story is pretty predictable and was uninteresting. Mr. Payne himself was just boring. Oh, and to mention, there is literally NO reason to have put those New York parts in the game. They could have just said what happened instead of just making the game longer for no reason. It pretty much felt like the tech demo for GTA V (in terms of graphics) and rushed. But, I liked the multiplayer but it's an utter grind to get some good guns.

1.Grand theft auto 4(really don't know why people like it so much,really boring in my opinion.)

2.Final fantasy(combat just isn't for me.)

3.Infamous(really terrible,can't play for more than 10 minutes.)

4.Modern warfare 3(i bought and wish i could get my money back,worst cod ever,i'm done with infinity ward,just going to stick to black ops.)

5.Red dead redemption(one of the most boring games in my opinion,overrated.)

5.La noire(same as red dead,no plot,looking for clues.)

5.La noire(same as red dead,no plot,looking for clues.)

Whoa, no plot? That's new. I consider L.A. Noire's plot (and characters) to be one of the most compelling in recent memory. But to each their own.

Anyway:

1) I dislike pretty much every FPS I come across, BioShock or Resistance 3 being the rare exception. Stuff like Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield etc. doesn't interest me in the slightest.

2) RTS like Star- or WarCraft. I like almost everything about these games except for the gameplay.

3) MMOs like WoW. A complete waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Then again I approach games as narrative media first, so stories, storytelling and characters are most important to me. I don't find these in MMOs.

4) The GTA series. It's fun to mess around for a while in these games, but the setting, story and characters always seemed incredibly uninteresting to me and I could never get into them.

5) Skyrim and other Elder Scrolls games. They usually seem terribly unfocused to me in terms of story. It sounds weird, but I don't like the amount of freedom they give the player in these games.

• Like 1

1-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 ( I really liked World at War) but CoD it's more of the same, #annoying

2-Halo (always found it pointless and stupid)

3-Campom VS Marvel 3 2 or 1 or super? (I like the characters, but the game it's just sh*t)

4-Metal Gear Solid (never liked the stealth thing, I like logic, strategy, and critical thinking, but it's just not my type)

5-The godamn WoW ( I don't know what is so interestig in that game, the dumbest dlcs ever, I just laugh at it)

I do not mean to offend anybody, as I say, I live my live how I want to, and I don't give a sh*t about what people think of me Cuz then I wouldn't be living my godamn life.

Edited by entimecago

Whoa, no plot? That's new. I consider L.A. Noire's plot (and characters) to be one of the most compelling in recent memory. But to each their own.

Anyway:

1) I dislike pretty much every FPS I come across, BioShock or Resistance 3 being the rare exception. Stuff like Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield etc. doesn't interest me in the slightest.

2) RTS like Star- or WarCraft. I like almost everything about these games except for the gameplay.

3) MMOs like WoW. A complete waste of time as far as I'm concerned. Then again I approach games as narrative media first, so stories, storytelling and characters are most important to me. I don't find these in MMOs.

4) The GTA series. It's fun to mess around for a while in these games, but the setting, story and characters always seemed incredibly uninteresting to me and I could never get into them.

5) Skyrim and other Elder Scrolls games. They usually seem terribly unfocused to me in terms of story. It sounds weird, but I don't like the amount of freedom they give the player in these games.

Why don't you like the freedom dude?would you rather they tell you were to go and what to do next?

Edited by drummerklg

1: Call of Duty - Overhyped, generic and just don't see the appeal.

2: Grand Theft Auto - Tried playing IV a while back but it just seems to try too hard to be serious and is no fun unlike Saints Row.

3: Mirror's Edge - Being first person and the weird way they did the scenery but I also just didn't see the appeal and could get into it no matter how I tried.

4: Batman: Arkham Asylum - Not a Batman fan but I was also practically forced to play this by someone which probably took even more from the game but the controls were too simple and the overall hard mode wasn't hard at all, the challenges and that one combo on the other hand are simply annoying...

5: Street Fighter - As odd as it is I like most other 2D fighters but something about Street Fighter I just don't like I think it is mainly to do with the characters, what semblance of a story there is and so many clones...