May the 4th be with you plat day event.

This is my first community event I have started. I thought of this Idea today and would like to see who would like to get a Star Wars plat on this date.

I am going to hold out on getting the Platinum for Lego Star Wars 3 the Clone Wars. I am close to it and should be able to plat the game on that day.

Anyone who is going to participate please list the game you will be aiming for the plat or 100%.

Available games to platinum

Angry Birds Star Wars Ps3/Ps4/Psvita

Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes. PS3

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1 and 2 PS3

Lego Star wars 3 The Clone Wars Ps3

Star Wars battlefront. PS4

Disney Infinity 3.0 Ps3/Ps4

Psn 100% games.

Star Wars Bountyhunter Ps4

Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Ps4

Star Wars: Racer Revenge Ps4

Super Star Wars Ps4

Star Wars Pinball Ps3

All trophies and Plats must be earned legit.

I will tidy up the thread when I have a little more time. I just wanted to get it started. Just post below if you would like to participate in the event.

Thanks,

Snakebit10.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 4

I don't have any star wars games and don't plan on buying any but I noticed two games you didn't mention. 

Like Zone said,  Star Wars the Clone wars: Republic heroes,  and everyone's favorite,  Angry Birds Star Wars. 

Maybe i'll finish the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes on May 4th as i started it a while ago. You might want to add that to the OP, it's a bad game but it's still Star Wars xD

I started that game a while back too and.. damn it's boring haha. The worst is that some trophies are co-op and none of my friends wants to play that borefest. I might attempt doing it too for this event.

So I'm uncultivated, but why is the 4th of May related to Star Wars? Could you please explain that? thanks

Like Zone said,  Star Wars the Clone wars: Republic heroes,  and everyone's favorite,  Angry Birds Star Wars. 

I forgot about those 2. I thought of another one Snake, Disney Infinity 3 :)

I started that game a while back too and.. damn it's boring haha. The worst is that some trophies are co-op and none of my friends wants to play that borefest. I might attempt doing it too for this event.

So I'm uncultivated, but why is the 4th of May related to Star Wars? Could you please explain that? thanks

May the 4th be with you

• Like 1

updated the op and the title of the event. Added the psn games for 100% if anyone chooses to do one of those in stead. Also added what platform each game is available on.

Hope to see some participents and let's have fun trying to do this.

Edited by snakebit10

updated the op and the title of the event. Added the psn games for 100% if anyone chooses to do one of those in stead.

Hope to see some participents and let's have fun trying to do this.

I just remembered I do own a Star Wars game. I own Angry Birds Star Wars :). I will attempt to plat that in time.

ALso don't forget to add Disney Infinity 3 as that is the Star Wars one.

• 3 weeks later...