Servers got fixed !

Sinthoras_96

Hey guys,

I just want to let everyone know, that Sony / EA / Crytek finally fixed the servers for Crysis 2 on PS3. This means, that you can join, play and earn Trophies in the MP again without any problems :)

EDIT: It seems, that they also brought back all the updates and patches for the MP. As far as I know, the Relais XP boost won't work anymore now and Level 50 has to be reached legit^^  

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1

Wow, I'm truly shocked that they actually fixed it. The multiplayer has been broken for nearly a year now, so I figured there wasn't much hope for a solution. Glad that people can try getting those trophies again.

Was curious so I loaded my game up and sure enough, no more freezing at the loading screen. Took them a year, but they finally did it. I'm amazed.

Guess I can pick it up and play it again!! And Eric: Didn't we boost that on the proxy years ago?

Sure did. After you left, so did a lot of other people in the group; practically no one left. 

Since regular MP was a mess, I searched for a game on the server and after an hour I got some really excited Russian folks. Got it done, nonetheless. 

Level 50, bitches.  B) 

• Like 2

Sure did. After you left, so did a lot of other people in the group; practically no one left. 

Since regular MP was a mess, I searched for a game on the server and after an hour I got some really excited Russian folks. Got it done, nonetheless. 

Level 50, bitches.  B) 

LOL! Hahahaha! I remember jumping up and down after all that. Power leveled the hell out of everyone there. Still don't think anyone came close to what we did in one night.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny.  I used to be one of the guys who got got people on the servers past the freeze.  Now it doesn't work for me. :D

Lol  :S

They messed it up for you. Maybe you have to be invited to access it (the way other people used to join)

By the way, thank you for inviting some of my friends to the multiplayer last Christmas, we boosted and got all trophies pretty fast :D

Edited by charlijaen

Lol  :S

They messed it up for you. Maybe you have to be invited to access it (the way other people used to join)

By the way, thank you for inviting some of my friends to the multiplayer last Christmas, we boosted and got all trophies pretty fast :D

No prob man.  Sorry I didn't have more time to do more sessions.

I'm level 46 at the moment so I'm probably going to have to join a couple of sessions to complete this game. :(

The hard part is the dedication trophy. I was lucky and the trophy glitched for me and I got it right after starting mp. What if the servers close before 6 months have passed after you start the game ? The platinum is going to be unobtainable for you because of 1 trophy.

No prob man.  Sorry I didn't have more time to do more sessions.

I'm level 46 at the moment so I'm probably going to have to join a couple of sessions to complete this game. :(

If there isn't any trouble with a 7th person involved, you can join my boosting session on Saturday at 3PM MDT. Some of my friends don't speak English but it shouldn't be any trouble. We'll be solely focused on Exp.

Thanks to you I managed to get more MP trophies on this game so it's the least I can do in return amigo.

PD: It doesn't appear on this site because it was made on a private Facebook group. So don't bother looking for it lol.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

The hard part is the dedication trophy. I was lucky and the trophy glitched for me and I got it right after starting mp. What if the servers close before 6 months have passed after you start the game ? The platinum is going to be unobtainable for you because of 1 trophy.

Ive just started the mp because why would they close it within 6 months after just spending the time and money fixing it