Servers got fixed !

Sinthoras_96

You cant really know, we re talking about EA.

Can't really ever know. But we all know EA is all about the $$$$$ so they surely would have done a cost benefit analysis before fixing anything. They don't do anything just because their customers asked them to.

Damn devs patched CTR EXP boosting method. You have to play completely legit now or find 5 kind souls who will be willing to let you boost EXP alone. It's gonna take a tremendous amount of time just to do that.

Sounds good that EA actually fixed this, boosting everything along with xp using capture the relay method took around 30h. I m not sure how long it may take to get all trophies with that patched but good luck to anyone still attempting this ^_^

Does anybody know if the "tooled up" trophy has been unglitched?

i got my trophy yesterday! over 3 year waiting! i got rank 39, then i've used the glitch ...and bling!  Tooled up trophy!...was the last online trophy...

P.S.
After the server reset my stats was completly deleted (3 suit  reboot)  
  • Like 1

I noticed that they reset everything, meaning if you bought the limited edition version, and re-download it, it'll be valid! Meaning instead of starting at lvl 1, you'll start at a lvl 5 and you'll get the SCAR w/camo, holograph sight, etc. Just found out and can confirm this works as I did it a few days ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain how they patched the capture the relay??

You no longer get anything by either stealing or returning the relay. You can just get exp by either scoring or killing ppl.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...