what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

can someone recommend me a platinum to get, really stuck on what to work for?

thanks

I don't see how. MW2 and R3 are obvious recommendations; those are the best ones to go for from where you're at right now. I'd make a session and/or ask friends/friend to help you out with MW2 (with mics), while in the meantime working on Resistance 3, since the second to last trophy you need in MW2 requires a partner, so instead of wasting "valuable" time waiting, you can work on R3 (while waiting for them whenever their available/ready)-- 2 birds, 1 stone.

Your welcome.

I don't see how. MW2 and R3 are obvious recommendations; those are the best ones to go for from where you're at right now. I'd make a session and/or ask friends/friend to help you out with MW2 (with mics), while in the meantime working on Resistance 3, since the second to last trophy you need in MW2 requires a partner, so instead of wasting "valuable" time waiting, you can work on R3 (while waiting for them whenever their available/ready)-- 2 birds, 1 stone.

Your welcome.

thanks for the advice, but i haven't got those game unfortunately and plus i have a ps4 now  :(  

i mean any games out there/you have earnt which are easy but fun games   :D

Edited by dooze

thanks for the advice, but i haven't got those game unfortunately and plus i have a ps4 now  :(  

i mean any games out there/you have earnt which are easy but fun games   :D

There's nothing wrong with going back to the PS3, especially if you still have it, especially since PS4 doesn't have a lot of great games at all, and especially since both the mentioned games are very cheap-- been out for a long time. Should be able to get both for $20 or less.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably finish up guacamelee tonight. Then I'll probably start on Sherlock Holmes. I also am VERY slowly working through Tales of Symphonia and grinding out Rayman Legends. At 16 gold trophies a week it should only take me another 11 weeks. :(

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I just went for Teslagrad, but bam, I already got it. :P

Rayman Origins. Such a good platformer, the best I've played since my SNES days.

Well, the original Rayman game, for Atari Jaguar, PC, PS1 and Saturn was quite a lot better. It's kinda hard to live up to one of the best 2D platformers though. I'm still very sad they scrapped their original idea and work (they had actually done quite a bit) for Rayman 2, and went instead with a 3D Rayman game instead.

A very ambitious target of Pure Pool for PS4. I only have to complete the last Pro championship match then work on Master (then the grind of all the levels) and a 0.11% rarity Platinum will be mine!

(Although, most likely will work on Type 0 when my pre-order arrives *squeal*)