what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Resident Evil - im thinking about plat. but dont know how it will be with trophy going under 3 hours, being in all places (and taking all things) and worst of all not dying and saving even once. But... i will try.

Lords of the Fallen - great game and i will make plat. sooner or later

Persona 4 Golden - best game on vita! I must have plat.

And last but not least Destiny. Epic music, epic gameplay, epic game... for 40 hours, later its boring and you did the same, but still i will try (raid on hard and not dying are only worth to mention trophy wich will make me trouble).

All of those game will make, that time will fly while waiting for Resident Evil revelations 2, dying Light (however in my country i can play this already - peopole from Poland - where i live - can play this before anyone else. neat! :)). Order 1886 and the best of all them The Witcher (im huge fan of book series).

• Like 1

Far Cry 4, doesn't seem too hard. Maybe one day I'll give Far Cry 3 plat a try too.

Far Cry 3 is a rather easy plat, and the game is fun too. I honestly think the hardest and most annoying thing to do in the game was the online co op levels you gotta complete, they are easy with a decent co op partner though.

Edited by MMDE

Far Cry 3 is a rather easy plat, and the game is fun too. I honestly think the hardest and most annoying thing to do in the game was the online co op levels you gotta complete, they are easy with a decent co op partner though.

Oh I already forgot it had co-op trophies too. Online co-op gaming with random people sucks. I hope FC4 co-op trophies will be a piece of cake since it's still pretty new release.

Oh I already forgot it had co-op trophies too. Online co-op gaming with random people sucks. I hope FC4 co-op trophies will be a piece of cake since it's still pretty new release.

Well, you just gotta do 3 levels, and it's rather easy with a decent partner. I did one of the levels all alone with 2 controllers, but I don't think I would have been doing so great with all 3 levels.

well let's see still playing DMC 3 got 3 playthroughs left, gonna focus more on PES 2015 on PS4 as well as start Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. if u have PvsZ GF add me and we can play together since this is an Online Only game the more the better, just don't forget to remind me in the friend request.