Dr_Mayus' Mysterious 200 Platinum

Dr_Mayus

Oh...it is happening again...why do they hate me so...why do they want me to suffer :(

For newcomers to the horrors of my life you can catch up on the events here but a quick summary.

There is a mysterious organization that is trying to destroy the Trinity of Green by eliminating all the coffee in the world and forcing the Good Doctor to play horrible games for milestones. I thought I was hidden...I thought they could not find me...but at Christmas they decided to ruin the Year End Awards by leaving this mysterious bag at my door.

I knew it would be bad without the Trinity so I navigated the Ocean of Stars and finally after months of hard work...sanity was restored.

With the Trinity back together I decided to send this message out to all of the Youtubes in hopes of rallying more to my cause because if I have to delve deep into the depths of Hell...I am going to need back up :(

THE JOURNEY TO 200 BEGINS

PREPARING FOR THE END

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 4

Think I know what this is going to be but I keep second guessing because the clue just seems so obvious and there are probably several games I'm not aware of that send you to Hell. If I'm correct, it's a game I've had a desire to play recently and am hoping to see in an upcoming sale. Can't wait for the reveal.  :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Think I know what this is going to be but I keep second guessing because the clue just seems so obvious and there are probably several games I'm not aware of that send you to Hell. If I'm correct, it's a game I've had a desire to play recently and am hoping to see in an upcoming sale. Can't wait for the reveal.  :)

I don't know what game you are thinking about...but I guarantee it isn't correct. There is no way you are waiting to buy this game on sale :P

It's Barbie? ^^

If it's not "Barbie... Puppet Rescue", I'm going to be very disappointed.

OK I thought of 200 way before Barbie came out :P I even posted in the Barbie thread that I regret not knowing about that game in advance ^_^

I don't know what game you are thinking about...but I guarantee it isn't correct. There is no way you are waiting to buy this game on sale :P

OK I thought of 200 way before Barbie came out :P I even posted in the Barbie thread that I regret not knowing about that game in advance ^_^

In that case, you'll better be getting fit with Mel B :P

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust? 

Wow, that is a left field guess ^_^. No unfortunately not

In that case, you'll better be getting fit with Mel B :P

LOL, I wanted to write the Trophy Guide for that game back at .COM but could never find a copy cheap enough :P

• Like 1

You don't know, maybe I just have horrible tastes in games. Well, I have no idea then.  :dunno: 

Now I'm even more curious though.

You don't know, maybe I just have horrible tastes in games. Well, I have no idea then.  :dunno:

Now I'm even more curious though.

You might, I just don't think this game will ever go on sale (it has been discontinued and I was lucky to find my copy)

I'll leave my final and actual guess here.

Helldivers

If it is, good luck. I got bored with it after a handful of missions :lol: .

Good guess, but I haven't heard of that game :)

When do we find out?

To be honest I thought someone would have guessed it ^_^ The first video is a very subtle clue and you have to be thinking like me to figure it out (I would have been shocked if anyone did figure it out from the first video) The second video I thought was more obvious...but I guess I will have to wait until the next video (which will be at 190) The clue will be A LOT more obvious that time

Maybe it's one of the Doom games... or Painkiller. But after I typed that I realize it's. ... RIDE TO HELL???

Yeah my first thought was Doom 3 and was the game I was talking about earlier. That mention of having 1% chance of surviving in the 2nd video threw me off. Thought that was referring to the platinum rarity which fit with Doom. Once Mayus mentioned it was discontinued and taken off the store though, that was a pretty big hint. 

You may have outdid your Hannah Montana with this one Doc.  :)

• Like 1

Yeah my first thought was Doom 3 and was the game I was talking about earlier. That mention of having 1% chance of surviving in the 2nd video threw me off. Thought that was referring to the platinum rarity which fit with Doom. Once Mayus mentioned it was discontinued and taken off the store though, that was a pretty big hint. 

You may have outdid your Hannah Montana with this one Doc.  :)

Yeah the 1% is because there is the 1% on the cover and the game is often mockingly referred to as Ride to Hell 1%.

The first video ends with Kid Rock's "American Badass" which is a video full of Bikers

Good guess, but I haven't heard of that game :)

II guess I took the hints too literally "diving into hell" and at the end of the 2nd video the "1% chance"  bit. I actually thought it was meant to be the rairity of the game's plat which fits Helldivers :lol:  (which was on ps plus sometime this year).

Yeah the 1% is because there is the 1% on the cover and the game is often mockingly referred to as Ride to Hell 1%.

I bought that chunk of turd for a similar masochistic reason (it's so bad it's gotta be good...right?), but I can't bring myself to do pop that plat for #100.