"I accidentally all the guns" trophy bug

Did you overwrite your save? If you did, you're pretty much screwed and will have to speedrun the game again making sure you kill with everything, including the small red throwable barrels. If you didn't, start the first Encounter in Chapter 8, get a kill with Dynamite, then go through the weapons list starting with each pistol. After you run out of enemies, move on the second encounter in Chapter 8. Stealth kill the first two enemies, then pick up the BBQ tank and throw it. After you have done that, continue going down the list of weapons you have not used yet until there is no one left to kill. Then go to the first encounter in Chapter 14 and get the red throwable barrels, it is sitting on the right hand side on top of a wooden roof. You must throw it for it to count. To finish it all off, go to Chapter 20's Ship Graveyard encounter, kill with a grenade/DShK/whatever else you're missing and it should pop. I was having the same issue until I got the little red throwable barrels.

• Like 1

Did you overwrite your save? If you did, you're pretty much screwed and will have to speedrun the game again making sure you kill with everything, including the small red throwable barrels. 

I did that!

I'm sitting there wondering why and then it hit me and I was like "Well I'm a fucking idiot"  xD  xD  xD

Did you overwrite your save? If you did, you're pretty much screwed and will have to speedrun the game again making sure you kill with everything, including the small red throwable barrels. If you didn't, start the first Encounter in Chapter 8, get a kill with Dynamite, then go through the weapons list starting with each pistol. After you run out of enemies, move on the second encounter in Chapter 8. Stealth kill the first two enemies, then pick up the BBQ tank and throw it. After you have done that, continue going down the list of weapons you have not used yet until there is no one left to kill. Then go to the first encounter in Chapter 14 and get the red throwable barrels, it is sitting on the right hand side on top of a wooden roof. You must throw it for it to count. To finish it all off, go to Chapter 20's Ship Graveyard encounter, kill with a grenade/DShK/whatever else you're missing and it should pop. I was having the same issue until I got the little red throwable barrels.

Don't think it matters, pretty sure this data is saved on the profile file, not the game save itself.

If you don't have this, try the exploding kegs (Level 20), propane tank (level 8) and turret (level 9). Those are easy to miss, my trophy popped as soon as I did a keg kill.

can someone tell me why its called "i accidentally all the guns"? shouldn't it be "i accidentally had all the guns" or something like that? maybe it's a reference or something

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-accidentally

• Like 3

Thank you i'll try later. In my case i was playing on a second save so my first normally works well, but you got the trophy and your stats reset to zero every time?

I can't unlock this trophy becuse the game reset every time who i change chapter my stats reset, anybody know how to solve it? It's my last trophy who i need :(

It shouldn't matter. I reset my stats after the first run and this trophy still completed afterwards even though I didnt touch the gatling gun (I used it in my first game) Perhaps you are just missing one of the weapons.

It shouldn't matter. I reset my stats after the first run and this trophy still completed afterwards even though I didnt touch the gatling gun (I used it in my first game) Perhaps you are just missing one of the weapons.

Unfortunately i don't miss weapon, i am stuck at -1 trophies from tonight and i can't unlock it. I think i had to delete profile and save and start a new complete game. Fuck'n shit stupid trophy

Ok I did all as above mentioned. But still no trophy pops out. Is this because i overwrite my first game? I accidentally deleted my first completed game. What should i do now? This is my last trophy i need. Help please.

Unfortunately i don't miss weapon, i am stuck at -1 trophies from tonight and i can't unlock it. I think i had to delete profile and save and start a new complete game. Fuck'n shit stupid trophy

So u deleted all your save games and start a new one? with no bonuses and treasures?Im having this issue and its annoying.

Question, not sure if it has been asked before? Do you have to kill an enemy with the gun get this trophy?

Or could you just load the gun, shoot it at the floor and load up another gun?

Or with the barrel or propane tank, do you have to kill an enemy with it? Or could you just throw it and shoot it?

Question, not sure if it has been asked before? Do you have to kill an enemy with the gun get this trophy?

Or could you just load the gun, shoot it at the floor and load up another gun?

Or with the barrel or propane tank, do you have to kill an enemy with it? Or could you just throw it and shoot it?

Hey, you actually have to kill an enemy with every gun. That goes for the explosive Barrel aswell. As for the white propane tanks (Chapter 8, Bridge Encounter) and the powder keg (Chapter 20, Ship Graveyard Encounter), you need to throw them to an enemy and shoot it (like when you blindfire) while it's in the air for it to count.

Edited by kobeyard
  • Like 2

Wasn't glitched for me. 

I loaded the Ship Graveyard encounter, and went down the list of guns in the bonus menu, getting a kill with each, and making sure I got at least one kill from shooting a red barrel of gunpowder.

I then got a kill with the Dshk mini-gun that one of the heavies dropped. 

Finally, I got a kill with grenades.

By this point, I was in the section where you're passing through the belly of the ship that the 2 heavies came out of a moment ago.

I then progressed until I'd made it to another checkpoint, just to be safe and to make sure the game had registered all the kills. 

I then loaded the first encounter in chapter 8, got a kill with dynamite, and killed everyone to end the encounter so as to be sure that the game saved the dynamite kill. 

I then loaded the second encounter in chapter 8, grabbed the white gas can, threw it at a guy and shot it. The guy died, and the trophy popped.

Ok I did all as above mentioned. But still no trophy pops out. Is this because i overwrite my first game? I accidentally deleted my first completed game. What should i do now? This is my last trophy i need. Help please.

So u deleted all your save games and start a new one? with no bonuses and treasures?Im having this issue and its annoying.

Deleted my profile and savegame, i have restarted the entire game on explorer picking every gun required (including pistol toy) after the final boss battle i got trophy and plat

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how they work this trophy out but I think it's all tied to your profile save. I got the trophy the other day thinking that I'll have to cycle through every weapon and get a kill with each. I started off doing encounter select on chapter 8 to get the dynamite and propane tank kills and then after encounters were done I moved onto the next one with the red barrels. It wasn't till then I decided to look at my stats and it showed 0 kills, so I was highly disappointed at this point. I was starting to feel like I had to start a new game or something as every save file I had seemed to list 0 kills when I loaded up a chapter or encounter select. So I decided to start a game starting from chapter 8 and go from there to the end of the game. During this run I was starting to cycle through the hand guns and when I used the flintrock, the trophy popped. I didn't even shoot an enemy, I just fired it a couple times to see how it reacts. And after the trophy popped, I started thinking back and realized I never killed an enemy with the turret in whatever chapter that was. I remember firing it off just shredding boxes and what not for fun but I never used it to kill an enemy either as I always cleared that section out before ever using the gun. 

So since I earned the trophy after using the Flintrock (never killed an enemy, just fired it), and never killed anyone with the turret either (fired it though), I think you just have to use all the guns at least once at some point. When the trophy popped I hadn't even killed a single enemy yet in that run either, my stats screen showed 0 kills in everything. 

So if my experience was any indication, you just have to use the guns, so I suggest loading up maybe chapter 20 and use the bonus menu to give yourself any gun in the game and just cycle through them all. If the trophy doesn't pop, then I'd just do encounter select for the propane tank, red barrel, turret, dynamite, the heavy gun the heavies drop in chapter 20, and grenade and the trophy should pop, it did for me at least. Hope this helps. 

Edited by Champ147

• 4 weeks later...

Just tried 5 times like the walkthrough and still not popping up... Did a new game e used the toy gun as well, still no trophie... :rolleyes:

Did you delete your saves, and then play once angain new game?

Edited by pessyll