June IGC Predictions

FlareXV

Guacamelee! was free for NA Plus users sometime ago if I remember correctly.

PS4 version was in NA, PS3 wasn't. PS3+Vita was in EU quite a while before the PS4 version was everywhere.

Edited by MMDE

Vita- Don´t really care :D

Aw cm'on, what if they announce the Dariusbusrt: CS version of it? That would be a massive hit considering how expensive it is lol.

Ot:

Ps3: Disappointment.

Ps4: Until Dawn, Astebreed, Axiom Verge.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I have the PS3 version, but I got it free. Don't remember paying for it.

Check your e-mail perhaps? If you keep old e-mails, you may have one for when you purchased it. It should say the price you paid, even if it was free.

Anyway:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

Ohh!° ~(^o^*) ...Zelda TH? Why would they give out a multiplayer-only game to a "dead plattform"? =D

Its "singleplayer mode" is a joke and... why would you do that to the poor Vita anyway? D: Worse enough that its games sometimes have ad-hoc trophies... but... a 100% multiplayer game? You... you... monster!! :(

Cause I'm evil!!!

This is me at my most evil!

evil!

• Like 1

Aw cm'on, what if they announce the Dariusbusrt: CS version of it? That would be a massive hit considering how expensive it is lol.

Ot:

Ps3: Disappointment.

Ps4: Until Dawn, Astebreed, Axiom Verge.

I heard it runs bad on Vita, not as good as on ps4 

Unlike indie fanboys, those who want AAA games have standards and don't accept whatever crap Sony gives us. Nice try Skippy

>AAA

>standards

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Okay, so unless it's the most recent AAA which obviously cannot be put on Plus, it does not count? =D

That's definitely standard. Double one that is.

In other words you guys don't want AAA games, you want specific AAA which have measly chance to appear on Plus and since they obviously cannot appear there, you are fully loaded to bash anything PS+ offers.

Yup, definitely a nice strategy.

>AAA

>standards

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Okay, so unless it's the most recent AAA which obviously cannot be put on Plus, it does not count? =D

That's definitely standard. Double one that is.

In other words you guys don't want AAA games, you want specific AAA which have measly chance to appear on Plus and since they obviously cannot appear there, you are fully loaded to bash anything PS+ offers.

Yup, definitely a nice strategy.

Says the indie/Sony fanboy that thinks 1/5th of an indie game is better that most AAA games. Try again hypocrite

• Like 2

Master Reboot is my quickest plat so far.. pretty weird game, but I didn't run into any bugs xD

on topic.. who cares?! moar plats please  :D to note on PS+ subscription.. pay for the year.. cloud saving alone makes it totally worth.

Cloud save + PS+ discount on sales is why I sub. I haven't played a PS+ game in... god only knows how long.

I am always intrigued by what's going to be given away. It's like a fun little mixed bag. But it's never anything I care terribly about.

Which is fine, because I am happy buying what I really want to play.

Who goes through this thread now to see how accurate *any* of the predictions were? Shouldn't there be some kind of scoring system to make prediction threads worthwhile?

But in that case, everyone will start guessing correctly and put PSP as one of Vita's lineup =D

I kinda want to see the wishful thinking =D