June IGC Predictions

FlareXV

I have a feeling this month will be good. Sony is happy with the UC4 sales storm and PS4 keeps trucking along. 

PS3: Batman Origins, Something from the indie collection

PS Vita: Injustice (Sales will be damned), Atelier Ayesha

PS4: Dangerous Golf, Knack (Gotta hype us for that Crash reveal) or Deadlight: Director's Cut

All in all, I think June will be a good month. If not, IGC will be awful for the next six months.

So, what are your predictions?

Please, no rude comments, slating or bashing Indie games. They have just as much rights as AAA on the IGC.

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 2

I'm hoping for:

• Vita: Danganronpa Another Episode or The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
  • PS3: Asura's Wrath, Final Fantasy X/X-2, or Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD collection

Though tbh I'm not expecting any of these. I don't mind indie games, as long as they're not riddled with bugs, glitches, and whatnot.

I'm hoping for:

• PS4 - Gravity Rush Remastered, Knack, or Tales of Zesteria. Probably getting something like Croixleur Sigma or Letter Quest Remastered though.
  • PS3 - I have no idea really. Maybe Batman Arkham Origins. Maybe Uncharted.
  • Vita - Something cross buy with PS4. Since that tends to be the pattern lately. Like the aforementioned Croixleur Sigma or Letter Quest Remastered.
  • Like 1

I only play PS4 so :hmm: Not a lot I can think off, of the top of my head.

Beyond Eyes.

Probably a bit early but The Witness and This Of War Of Mine would be cool.

:dunno:

EDIT: Unravel would be top. Really want it after playing the demo <3xD

Edited by LetsTurnJu-On
  • Like 1

A predictions thread one and a half week before the actual announcement (games will be released on 7th June, announcement is normally a week beforehand)? Quite early. ^^

My assumptions:

PS4: The Talos Principle, Bastion

(Talos was published by Devolver and there several Devolver-games which ended in PS+)

PS3: Noby Noby Boy, Trine 1

PSV: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Burn the Rope

I just want to keep it realistic. 

• Like 1

A predictions thread one and a half week before the actual announcement (games will be released on 7th June, announcement is normally a week beforehand)? Quite early. ^^

Aren't the upcoming games always announced on the last Wednesday of the month? If so, that's just around 5 days. I haven't paid attention in the past so not sure if that changes when Wednesday falls on the 1st of a month.

Aren't the upcoming games always announced on the last Wednesday of the month? If so, that's just around 5 days. I haven't paid attention in the past so not sure if that changes when Wednesday falls on the 1st of a month.

The games are normally announced the week before the games come to the IGC. And as the IGC will have new game son 7th June (the first tuesday of June), my guess is that we will know by 31st May or 1st June.

The games are normally announced the week before the games come to the IGC. And as the IGC will have new game son 7th June (the first tuesday of June), my guess is that we will know by 31st May or 1st June.

Thanks for clearing that up. Wasn't sure how they handled that. Got used to it usually being the last Wednesday of the month.

I'm gonna hold off on my guesses for a couple of hours until this month's flash sale is up....that should give us a better idea of the potential candidates for next month's IGC :P

Seriously though, while this has been a really shitty year so far, I don't anticipate Sony will do anything special (June 2015 was a major disappointment when people were expecting killer games).

That said, I still have got enough value out of my sub, even though Table Top Racing and Hardware Rivals were the only 2 I really enjoyed.

It would be nice to see PS3 actually get something that wasn't total shit though.

I have a feeling this month will be good. Sony is happy with the UC4 sales storm and PS4 keeps trucking along. E3 is also on the way and I don't think Sony would want to dissapoint.

PS3: Batman Origins, Something from the indie collection

PS Vita: Injustice (Sales will be damned), Atelier Ayesha

PS4: Dangerous Golf, Knack (Gotta hype us for that Crash reveal) or Deadlight: Director's Cut

All in all, I think June will be a good month. If not, IGC will be awful for the next six months.

So, what are your predictions?

Please, no rude comments, slating or bashing Indie games. They have just as much rights as AAA on the IGC.

Indies get bashed because that's pretty much the norm for the past 2 years, Maybe when AAA games are released as much as indies indies wont get bashed so much. Be nice if AAA had the same rights as indies.

Indies get bashed because that's pretty much the norm for the past 2 years, Maybe when AAA games are released as much as indies indies wont get bashed so much. Be nice if AAA had the same rights as indies.

Nah. Indies get bashed because most of the ones Sony picks absolutely suck.

Anyway, I want to see if we get a game for PS3 released after 2012.

PS4 - cross-buy indie, bigger indie

PS3 - cross-buy indie, 10 years old DLC ridden AAA title

PSV - cross-buy indie, PSP

Nope. Exactly because it's E3 month, it will be crap because people will buy Plus to play new overhyped MP things.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I predict lots of bitching and whining.

I'm going with this but I'm going to expand

Ps4: waaaa

PS3 : I hate Sony

Psvita: lol

More on topic.. So long as they keep giving a gem here and there I'm happy. TTRWT last month was great fun and I wouldn't of bothered if not for plus. Still got a couple months of games to start up so whatever they give im sure I'll find something to add to my backlog.

And if it's kill zone I predict crying because of the download size and Sony forcing us to buy bigger HDDS

Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 2