Nut Shots Exploit

jaybrarrrrr

Here is the exploit for those who are having trouble with the arcade game:

Pretty much just follow these instructions; 

1) Play it a couple of times. (Took me about 4 plays)
2) Eventually, when the instructions appear, a bat will be flying toward you.
3) Start the game right before it reaches you, die on purpose and you'll spawn invincible.

The only way to die or finish the game is to fly low into the treeline. Invincibility remains until all your lives are exhausted.
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can confirm this works, I used this trick for it when I platted the game

Glad to hear it works on the PS4...but I've been trying since I posted, and still haven't seen it spawn at all. I've just now decided to leave the instructions screen sitting idle for 10 minutes in hopes it just shows up. 

Edited by TheViper4Life

• 1 month later...

Damn this would have been nice too know when I went for the platinum a long time ago  xD  Its okay though I went ahead and added this video to my guide so anyone trying to go for the platinum in the future will know this.. Cuz this arcade game was pretty tough for me imo and it'll save allot of troubles.

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately the exploit didn't work for me yesterday! after some failed attempts, I started to wait for the bat to pass by the start screen...however this sneaky little sucker never showed up ? 

But don't worry reaching the high score is not so difficult after all...it took me about 10 attempts.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think I figured out how to get the bat to appear. Basically, kill the 10 hornets to get the bat to spawn but don't kill the bat. Instead die & get game over. Play Nut Shots again & the bat should appear at the tutorial screen. I tried this twice to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Hope it helps

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This just worked for me with the latest patch. I pressed triangle to start the game and then went to the toilet and made a coffee. When I came back about ten minutes later I pressed X to start and the bat flew across the screen. Maybe that's a way to get the bat to spawn on the start screen? This game is so hard to do legit! Lol