Your PSN profile gets swapped with the person's above PSN profile.

CyberC-2

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Obviously you did not check carefully :awesome:

Sure, I'm in the TOP 200 first achievers so it's pretty down, but it is there :awesome:

Of course, because there is no good AAA stuff :awesome:

On topic. Would be interesting to have so many AAAs, but... nah :D

Oh, my bad. Honestly didn't remember that. :P 

@CrazyMv94 I'm rather conflicted. While you do have great platinum's like N++, Titanfall 2, Transistor, etc. and have some good games we did in common, I'd also have to redo stuff like Shadow of Mordor, the 0% Vita games you have, etc. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Edited by Jyn Erso

I would just give up, and move onto something else probably watch all of the starwars movies again in order ... and then go back to playing, trying to clean up the trophy list ... duh :) would not look forward to do resident evil 5 

Edited by Malik

4 minutes ago, Malik said:

I would just give up, and move onto something else probably watch all of the starwars movies again in order ... and then go back to playing, trying to clean up the trophy list ... duh

If you're referring to me, I have games incomplete for many reasons, but I do tend to return back to them later on.

I'd like yours as it has a lot of platinum's and many good games, but ehhhh, it has some stuff with unobtainable trophies like Burn Zombie Burn as there's a DLC for that which never came out. But I'd still take it.

• 1 year later...

I'd be cool with it...I'd have my games all set up for likely a few years...decent stuff at that...my strategy would be something like...step 1 : unhide trophies...step 2 : make sure all dlc is bought and installed...step 3 : figure out what content I missed from the games I started and knock 'em off in order of enjoyment or series...oh yeah, and add gta iv and rdr and complete them...