Your PSN profile gets swapped with the person's above PSN profile.

CyberC-2

9 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Although you have a lot of games unfinished which I'd have no problem cleaning up such as Dead Space 1, Batman Arkham Asylum, Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, Crash Team Racing and a myriad of fighting games. I don't have the strength to work on your completion rate over 13000 unearned trophies would drive me insane. Nor would I want to boost 1000 online matches in Dead or Alive 5 Vanilla again or Ultra Street Fighter 4's online grind. Plus you have less percentage on Resident Evil 2 Remake than I do and I loathe that title. 

Some respectable stuff that I haven't done yet, but I would tackle Vanquish immediately. That game being incomplete would be addressed in minutes. I'd have TC6 done swiftly. 

Your fighting games are indicative of an effort I couldn't bring myself to do at this moment.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 1:33 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

Some respectable stuff that I haven't done yet, but I would tackle Vanquish immediately. That game being incomplete would be addressed in minutes. I'd have TC6 done swiftly. 

Your fighting games are indicative of an effort I couldn't bring myself to do at this moment.

Transformers plat...nice

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 3:10 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Having so many F ranks would bother me but at least I would finally be able to say I have the Jak trilogy completed ? Silver lining to everything.

Having the GTA IV plat would probably be the icing on the cake. The COD plats would be a nice bonus.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

Having the GTA IV plat would probably be the icing on the cake. The COD plats would be a nice bonus.

A lot of good stuff on there, and with some of it not yet finished up, there'd be plenty of good stuff to play!

Not too many of my favourite indies on there, so could start building those back up again - a lot of CoD and Clancy to do, so I'd need some chill stuff to take the edge off the serious warfare! ?

A nice profile, I wouldn't be unhappy ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

A lot of good stuff on there, and with some of it not yet finished up, there'd be plenty of good stuff to play!

Not too many of my favourite indies on there, so could start building those back up again - a lot of CoD and Clancy to do, so I'd need some chill stuff to take the edge off the serious warfare! 1f602.png

A nice profile, I wouldn't be unhappy 1f44d.png

I wouldn't want to swap because there are so many great games I can't platinum anymore. A tremendous profile!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

I wouldn't want to swap because there are so many great games I can't platinum anymore. A tremendous profile!

We only have 39 games in common... but, he looks like a completionist like me and also with more games! Haha...

Cool, Adam Jensen! :yay:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Desavenencia said:

We only have 39 games in common... but, he looks like a completionist like me and also with more games! Haha...

Cool, Adam Jensen! :yay:

Just having those Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed plats alone is worth enough to swap. You're also a completionist as well, with a few other similar games similar to mine. Very good overall. ?

• Like 1