What HD collections would you like made?

Mophie13

More than any other game, I would like to see Mutant League Hockey come to PSN.

So I saw this thread and started thinking about all the EA games released during the Genesis, SNES era. 

So what I'm thinking is this. 

An EA Retro/Legacy/Old school or something HD Collection

Here is what I would want to see included. 

Mutant League Hockey (with online mp)

Mutant League Football (with online mp)

General Chaos (with online co-op & vs mp)

Road Rash II

Shadow of the Beast

Desert Strike 

Jungle Strike

Urban Strike

Throw in an old Madden and NHL or two. (I couldn't tell you which one's, I wasn't big into sports games back then)

Improve the graphics and add some trophies, I would love to replay those. 

GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas, although actually I would be just fine if they added trophy support to the PSN classics. While I am not a big enough trophy whore to play a shitty game just for trophies, I am a big enough whore that I can't play a game that doesn't have any. I owned MGS4 for years and wasn't motivated to play it until they added trophies. I would also love to see KOTR get an HD remake as  well. KOTR 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games ever. Mainly because I'm a big Star Wars fan.

Ar Tonelico

Soul Calibur

Tales of Symphonia, the Abyss and Legendia

Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi

Naruto Ultimate Ninja

MediEvil (Too bad they're PS1)

Persona (Won't happen due to P4G and P3 FES being PS2 Classic)

Croc (Again won't happen due to being PS1)

Digimon (Most are PS1)

FFX - FFX-2 -FFXII Collection

As long as they make the 2nd half of the game Voiced then yes. If not, Hell no. The game was ok, but it wasn't complete. Half of the game had no voice over what the hell?

Well we are already getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5 with KHFM, Re:CoM, and Days, so I believe that it is very likely that we will get a 2.5 HD Collection with KHIIFM+, BbSFM, and most likely a theater version of Re:Coded. Besides those Kingdom Hearts collections, I would also like to see HD collections of

• The Just Cause series (I would love to see the original on the PS3)
  • A Final Fantasy Collection including FFVII and Dirge of Cerberus
  • Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Collection  

All the old GTA games should have been remastered in HD instead of just straight ported... Rockstar would've profited more if they had taken that route (not that they need extra money). Also an HD remake of Bully would be awesome, and if they ever did remastered some old Crash/Spyro games I'd probably play them, especially with trophies. 

My favourite game of all time is TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, so I'd love to see the TimeSplitters trilogy in HD. The current owners of the IP, Crytek, have essentially said they'll do it if this petition reaches 300,000 signatures. If anyone's willing to help out then I, along with the other 77,554 people who've signed it, will be very grateful! :D

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/crytek-uk-create-a-timesplitters-hd-collection

• 7 months later...

Onimusha Series - I only played the second and third game, but they were amazing.  I would really enjoy strolling down memory lane once more.

FF I-XII (Thankfully FFX is getting remastered) - Rumor Mill says that FFXII is the next to get an HD remake

.Hack Series - I loved the series.  Infection was one of my most played PS2 games

Dark Cloud Series - This is the only series that I still clamor for a sequel

Edited by UnderpaidTurtle
  • Like 1

Soulblade/Souledge, SoulCalibur, SoulCalibur II and SoulCalibur III in a collection together and Klonoa, Klonoa Beach Volleyball (as a bonus) and Klonoa 2 in a collection. Make it happen, please, Namco!

Edited by kamifox1