Resident Evil 7 announced, demo for PS+ available now

Meh idunno but i feel a little bit dissapointed, did not get any RE vibes at all. Maybe it's cus the characters we know and love (Leon ma man) didn't show up, which i hope they do

Then again, maybe this demo was just a behind the scenes of what happened to some of the victims. Won't judge the game for now, i'll see later on...but for now, im not sold at all

• Like 2

It is, a lot better, it's still not RE though...

Yes, it is not the old RE with fixed camera and tank controls etc, but they're getting back to HORROR! Problem with the latest games has been the focus on action and less focus on horror as far as I'm concerned.

It's a horror game but not a resident evil. It just looks like they copied P.T

Which is what you'd expect... Jordan Amaro worked on PT...

If the sub title of the game is anything to judge by, the game is definitely going to be about what the original games were about. I think the demo is just that, a demo, like PT. ;p How many enemies are there in the demo? If none, then you haven't even seen that yet!

I'll defo be making a new account for the 2 week trial to play this. How sad that a fucking demo is the best thing PS+ has thrown at me in months.

This looks dope though, hopefully it's the return to form we all seem to want, I mean, Revelations was a good step in the right direction, and the remakes get nothing but good reviews, good on you Capcom... now don't fuck it up.

RE VII Biohazard doesn't feel like a classic Resident Evil game. Though is not surprise since Capcom said the main series would under constant experiment. Most of the RE fanbase wanted a third person view survival horror game not an Outlast & P.T. copy. I'm still gonna play the game as i'm huge fan of the franchise, but i'm looking forward RE 2 remake more at this point.

I pre ordered RE VII Biohazard today, here's how the pre order theme looks like.

• Like 1