Project Guide Creation V2.0

I posted the main banner to see interest before I make banners for the rest of thread (ie rules, thread trophies)

A few people messaged me saying they were still working on their art. I will find a way for everyone to be included so let's wait until everyone posts their artwork  :D

My guide's been published now :dance:

You earned the trophy  :gold: - Zero to Hero (Join the event, play and platinum your game, write a guide, and then be given premium membership)

If the rest of the thread needs proof, you joined the event on July 1st at least according to my timezone. Then the platinum was obtained on July 2nd and the guide has been written and published. Great job! Premium juice box incoming!

We have 25 trophies, I do believe we are now Level 5! 

Edited by NerdRage04

A few people messaged me saying they were still working on their art. I will find a way for everyone to be included so let's wait until everyone posts their artwork  :D

You earned the trophy  :gold: - Zero to Hero (Join the event, play and platinum your game, write a guide, and then be given premium membership)

If the rest of the thread needs proof, you joined the event on July 1st at least according to my timezone. Then the platinum was obtained on July 2nd and the guide has been written and published. Great job! Premium juice box incoming!

We have 25 trophies, I do believe we are now Level 5! 

Alright another gold trophy earned for the thread!

You are free to change this part of the main post already :P

Thanks, it is a lot to keep track of  :blink:

EDIT: Oh geeze, I didn't even have you in the hall of fame or your name highlighted gold  :facepalm:

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

A few people messaged me saying they were still working on their art. I will find a way for everyone to be included so let's wait until everyone posts their artwork :D

Ah, neat, course it would be nice if they post in the thread otherwise I've only heard of dragon or myself working on art for the thread.

Thanks :D. I looked up some trophy images then adjusted the colour, brightness, contrast, and blending mode to make them stand out a bit.

That's like my photoshop skills9001 mathematically speaking. Impressive. :D (My profile pic is basically all that I am capable of (or at least that was when I was like 15 when I made that pic...).

• Like 1

That's like my photoshop skills9001 mathematically speaking. Impressive. :D (My profile pic is basically all that I am capable of (or at least that was when I was like 15 when I made that pic...).

Woohoo, over 9,000 :dance:. Someone should let Vegeta know :awesome:. So what is your avatar displaying? I recognize the triforce from Zelda, but not the swords and the evil face.

• Like 1

Do you have the full stats that I can post to the OP?

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 2 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 5

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 10

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 10

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 10

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 10

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 10

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

Woohoo, over 9,000 :dance:. Someone should let Vegeta know :awesome:. So what is your avatar displaying? I recognize the triforce from Zelda, but not the swords and the evil face.

The swords are 2x the master sword from Ocarina of Time (out them in there since there was so much empty space) and the face is the mascot of the band Disturbed, which is one of my favourite bands. :D

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 2 somehow OVER MAX

I just remembered there are still 2 wishes remaining :awesome:.

The swords are 2x the master sword from Ocarina of Time (out them in there since there was so much empty space) and the face is the mascot of the band Disturbed, which is one of my favourite bands. :D

Ok.

I finished the banner today, still polishing some headers:

pQ2MQVT.png

Hmm...

:hidden: - Artistic Talent - create a banner? See if you like it.

3SqrPF2.png

Edit: I added a version with a textbox, if you want to go with an "Editing" theme.

g1AkGy7.png

Or...

BJQaOf4.png

Momma always said, "Tip your waitresses, your barber, and your artists"

I would hate for both of your efforts to go to waste. I would like to use Dragon's artwork as the main banner and I would like you both to share the headers. If we split them in half with Cypher being the next one it would work out as

CypherNova-

• About
  • Now What
  • The Rules
  • Thread Trophies
  • Hall of Fame
  • Thread Level

Dragon-

• What do I do? (We will shorten it to that)
  • I don't have time
  • What's in it for me? (We will shorten it to that, unless you want to write the entire thing?)
  • Participants 
  • Thread Trophies!

I hope you can both agree to this and if you still want to make the headers. I'm not sure how big they should be but maybe collaborate on a size so they look the same  :hmm:

And again, Momma said to pay your dues-

You both have the option of- 

1. $10 in someway, shape, or form. Paypal, Visa, PSN Card, Idk how this works  :dunno:
  2. I'll write you a Haiku.
  3. I'll send you a love letter written by me and my entire pizza making staff.
  4. I will send you a box of my favorite Snacks.
  5. I will read you a story over skype, your choice.

Also, you unlocked  :hidden: - Artistic Talent (Create a banner and header images for the thread) Earned by Dragon-Archon and CypherNova139 on July 21st 2016!

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

Momma always said, "Tip your waitresses, your barber, and your artists"

I would hate for both of your efforts to go to waste. I would like to use Dragon's artwork as the main banner and I would like you both to share the headers. If we split them in half with Cypher being the next one it would work out as

CypherNova-

• About
  • Now What
  • The Rules
  • Thread Trophies
  • Hall of Fame
  • Thread Level

Dragon-

• What do I do? (We will shorten it to that)
  • I don't have time
  • What's in it for me? (We will shorten it to that, unless you want to write the entire thing?)
  • Participants 
  • Thread Trophies!

I hope you can both agree to this and if you still want to make the headers. I'm not sure how big they should be but maybe collaborate on a size so they look the same  :hmm:

And again, Momma said to pay your dues-

You both have the option of- 

1. $10 in someway, shape, or form. Paypal, Visa, PSN Card, Idk how this works  :dunno:
  2. I'll write you a Haiku.
  3. I'll send you a love letter written by me and my entire pizza making staff.
  4. I will send you a box of my favorite Snacks.
  5. I will read you a story over skype, your choice.

Also, you unlocked  :hidden: - Artistic Talent (Create a banner and header images for the thread) Earned by Dragon-Archon and CypherNova139 on July 21st 2016!

Awesome :D, I'm so glad all that work wasn't for nothing. I like your momma's rules :yay:.

I'm ok with dividing the headers. Not sure if CypherNova already started, but I've been creating headers at 75 pixels.

Didn't expect this to be a gold trophy, actually thought it was just a bronze :lol:. I'll go for a $10 PSN Card :D.

You forgot something. :D

tumblr_o14s0jyN3w1v5w8sco1_500.png

Lol :lol:.

Crap... another missed opportunity for VIT :/

I better remind myself to not do 150 hours 1.5M kanji guides when I need to do them quickly...

Better luck next time :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Awesome :D, I'm so glad all that work wasn't for nothing. I like your momma's rules :yay:.

I'm ok with dividing the headers. Not sure if CypherNova already started, but I've been creating headers at 75 pixels.

Didn't expect this to be a gold trophy, actually thought it was just a bronze :lol:. I'll go for a $10 PSN Card :D.

Lol :lol:.

Better luck next time :awesome:.

I don't know where to go to buy a $10 PSN Card that would work for you  :dunno:

I have a NA card, but who knows if it would work.

I don't know where to go to buy a $10 PSN Card that would work for you  :dunno:

I have a NA card, but who knows if it would work.

That's ok, I won one of Parker's giveaways once and created an NA PSN account.

Btw I used these sites to get PSN Cards for the New Year's Contest:

Edited by Dragon-Archon

That's ok, I won one of Parker's giveaways once and created an NA PSN account.

Btw I used these sites to get PSN Cards for the New Year's Contest:

Would you prefer an NA one or a Netherlands one?