Project Guide Creation V2.0

i am currently moving my Blood Knights guide over here from the other site. luckily it is a small guide (only 12 trophies)

Great job DarkHarmonixer and acasser! You will both be given Premium Membership shortly. 

DarkHarmonixer unlocked the trophy  :hidden: - That was hard (Created a guide with a platinum rated as rare at the time of publication)

thanks

I was surprised to find Valkiria Chronicles didn't have a guide.  So, I wrote one up today.  I'm going to read through it tomorrow to make sure I got everything and didn't have too many typos but then I'll be submitting it for review.

I was surprised to find Valkiria Chronicles didn't have a guide.  So, I wrote one up today.  I'm going to read through it tomorrow to make sure I got everything and didn't have too many typos but then I'll be submitting it for review.

Well, VC is so straightforward there was no need for guide. =D

Hopefully you were throughout in explaining the mechanics and giving tips for A ranks, not just explaining medal requirements :)

I seriously need to finish it...

Congratulations on your first publish and your premium membership, Reimi! :yay:

Even though she's no longer Reimi :awesome:

• Like 1

It's already submitted for review :|. Took a quick look and you should remove all the double spaces after each sentence and the word "Story-related" in each story trophy. The tags already covers that.

It's already submitted for review :|. Took a quick look and you should remove all the double spaces after each sentence and the word "Story-related" in each story trophy. The tags already covers that.

Yeah, had trouble sleeping last night so I read through it and submitted it a few hours after I wrote the previous post.  I have now fixed the things you mentioned by the way.  Thanks for pointing them out.  The double space is a curse of habit.  

Edited by HatiRagnarsson
  • Like 1

I've been trying to keep up with all the posts, but there are so many (which is a good thing!), so forgive me if this has been asked before.

What should you set the amount of playthroughs on when you're writing a guide for a 'dungeon crawler' game? I'm writing a guide for Ziggurat and that game requires you to unlock characters by playing through the dungeon and killing certain enemies. With Shütshimi you could get all the trophies in two 'goes' one story and one boss, if you were very very lucky, but I don't really know with Ziggurat. I mean if there's a trophy for dying 50 times, you can hardly set the number of playthroughs to 50 (which is the cap I think?) because you'll need more to complete the game too. I haven't played that much of the game, but I'm pretty sure you can't kill 5000 enemies in one run. So tl;dr do I just do my best to calculate the minimum required of playthroughs? (Without counting the dying trophies), but what if even that exceeds the cap? :hmm:

I've been trying to keep up with all the posts, but there are so many (which is a good thing!), so forgive me if this has been asked before.

What should you set the amount of playthroughs on when you're writing a guide for a 'dungeon crawler' game? I'm writing a guide for Ziggurat and that game requires you to unlock characters by playing through the dungeon and killing certain enemies. With Shütshimi you could get all the trophies in two 'goes' one story and one boss, if you were very very lucky, but I don't really know with Ziggurat. I mean if there's a trophy for dying 50 times, you can hardly set the number of playthroughs to 50 (which is the cap I think?) because you'll need more to complete the game too. I haven't played that much of the game, but I'm pretty sure you can't kill 5000 enemies in one run. So tl;dr do I just do my best to calculate the minimum required of playthroughs? (Without counting the dying trophies), but what if even that exceeds the cap? :hmm:

Dying 50 times doesn't sound like doing 50 playthroughs, because I assume you can just die -> restart -> die -> restart until the trophy pops. So just calculate the minimum amount needed to plat/100% it and elaborate on that in the roadmap.

• Like 1

Dying 50 times doesn't sound like doing 50 playthroughs, because I assume you can just die -> restart -> die -> restart until the trophy pops. So just calculate the minimum amount needed to plat/100% it and elaborate on that in the roadmap.

Guess I answered my own question in there a bit, thanks for the rapid answer.

Guess I answered my own question in there a bit, thanks for the rapid answer.

You're welcome.

Alekhine's Gun Trophy Guide is up :)

That's two guides in 5 days that, as far as I could find, have never been written before for any other sites.

I'd like to do another guide, but it probably has to be something I already own and intend to play soon.

How about a guide for Remember Me?

How about a guide for Remember Me?

I love Remember Me (I even have a custom t-shirt of it!) and 100% would've done a guide for it when I was playing through it a couple months ago, but at the time I didn't use the guides on this site and therefore didn't really know they existed or what was missing. Now that I'm done with it, it's tough to work up the motivation to go back and do all the trophies again to write a guide that does exist elsewhere on the internet.

If I win the July backlog race I will probably put the prize towards Call of Duty Classic and do a guide for that. It's a simple trophy list but I can include some walkthroughs/tips of the trouble spots on each level. I haven't played that game since its original release 13 years ago so that would be fun to revisit, but I did beat it all on veteran as a literal 10-year-old so how hard can it be :D

I also have Toy Story 3 in the backlog and I know that doesn't have a guide. That's another possibility.

I'm also open to doing trophy guides for Dead Space 2 and 3, two games I played on release on PC and have in my PS3 backlog now, although those would likely have to wait until after the Trophy Hunter's League in August because I know those are pretty time-intensive platinums.

Edited by Andrea

My trophy guide just got published B)

Nice job! Premium soup incoming!  B)

Alekhine's Gun Trophy Guide is up :)

That's two guides in 5 days that, as far as I could find, have never been written before for any other sites.

I'd like to do another guide, but it probably has to be something I already own and intend to play soon.

Nice job! That makes 2!

A lot of games are coming out in the coming months, will you be the one to unlock  :hidden: - Did you even enjoy it??

Because I am impatient, unlocking the  :hidden: - Artistic Talent trophy might have extra rewards?  :dunno: 

Because I am impatient, unlocking the  :hidden: - Artistic Talent trophy might have extra rewards?  :dunno: 

Hmm...

:hidden: - Artistic Talent - create a banner? See if you like it.

3SqrPF2.png

Edit: I added a version with a textbox, if you want to go with an "Editing" theme.

g1AkGy7.png

Or...

BJQaOf4.png

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1