Project Guide Creation V2.0

As soon as I get the code I will send it to you, until then...

:silver: - Dent the Piggy Bank - ($100 in prizes) Earned by PSNP on July 21st 2016!

Does the $100 in prizes include the lifetime premium memberships that you gave out to some people?

Momma always said, "Tip your waitresses, your barber, and your artists"

I would hate for both of your efforts to go to waste. I would like to use Dragon's artwork as the main banner and I would like you both to share the headers. If we split them in half with Cypher being the next one it would work out as

CypherNova-

• About
  • Now What
  • The Rules
  • Thread Trophies
  • Hall of Fame
  • Thread Level

Dragon-

• What do I do? (We will shorten it to that)
  • I don't have time
  • What's in it for me? (We will shorten it to that, unless you want to write the entire thing?)
  • Participants 
  • Thread Trophies!

I hope you can both agree to this and if you still want to make the headers. I'm not sure how big they should be but maybe collaborate on a size so they look the same  :hmm:

And again, Momma said to pay your dues-

You both have the option of- 

1. $10 in someway, shape, or form. Paypal, Visa, PSN Card, Idk how this works  :dunno:
  2. I'll write you a Haiku.
  3. I'll send you a love letter written by me and my entire pizza making staff.
  4. I will send you a box of my favorite Snacks.
  5. I will read you a story over skype, your choice.

Also, you unlocked  :hidden: - Artistic Talent (Create a banner and header images for the thread) Earned by Dragon-Archon and CypherNova139 on July 21st 2016!

Awesome! I'll get started on those headers, I like the momma's rules lol.

75 pixels for the height Dragon? Sounds good to me.

Let's see how far  " :hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank" goes - I'll go for a $10 PSN card NA region. :D

Dragon-

• What do I do? (We will shorten it to that)
  • I don't have time
  • What's in it for me? (We will shorten it to that, unless you want to write the entire thing?)
  • Participants 
  • Thread Trophies!

I'm finished with the headers. I made each header resemble the colours from the platinum, gold, silver, bronze, and hidden trophy and I'm very happy with the results. It took a lot of experimenting to do the black header, because most effects weren't visible on a pure black colour. Once I added some shades of grey and white, things went much better.  I also changed a few things in the banner, so uploaded an improved version of that too. I hope you like them :D.

GZevBGN.png

3unJaGK.png

rJ0SCvp.png

zoI8NM7.png

ahpL5Z4.png

uxYTdHK.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Dang, that was fast! I'm working on my headers now.

Nice color schemes... going to match it somewhat - at least more than the green color I posted before :D

Thanks :D, I already did a lot of experimenting with the platinum and gold fonts for the banner. Getting the silver and bronze was easier than expected, but the black header took a bit of trial and error to make the effects visible.

I'm finished with the headers. I made each header resemble the colours from the platinum, gold, silver, bronze, and hidden trophy and I'm very happy with the results. It took a lot of experimenting to do the black header, because most effects weren't visible on a pure black colour. Once I added some shades of grey and white, things went much better.  I also changed a few things in the banner, so uploaded an improved version of that too. I hope you like them :D.

GZevBGN.png

3unJaGK.png

rJ0SCvp.png

zoI8NM7.png

ahpL5Z4.png

uxYTdHK.png

Phew, headers are done! This was a lot of fun to do!

I also created icons for the current Thread Level and the Seabear's bank.

Thread Level

mBw42df.png0IbhAo6.pngaCu8769.pngrAhPdbT.pngR9zqxIi.pngKfR3sQj.png

Seabear's bank

RLOveKD.pngfkzWl5O.pngQn0gkvH.png2Z4gGLy.png

Those are awesome :D Great job to the both of you ^^

It happened :dance:, now let's see if this unlocks :hidden: The Legend Himself.

Woo, it's happening!  :yay:

I am anticipating this with the excitement of a Corgi.

• Like 2

Phew, headers are done! This was a lot of fun to do!

I also created icons for the current Thread Level and the Seabear's bank.

Thread Level

mBw42df.png0IbhAo6.pngaCu8769.pngrAhPdbT.pngR9zqxIi.pngKfR3sQj.png

Seabear's bank

RLOveKD.pngfkzWl5O.pngQn0gkvH.png2Z4gGLy.png

Nice work.

Those are awesome :D Great job to the both of you ^^

I am anticipating this with the excitement of a Corgi.

Me too, it seems NerdRage is trolling everyone by not responding though. He's a natural-born sadist :yay:.

• Like 2

I'd like to join, i'll be working hard on a Disgaea 3 (Vita) trophy guide since i'm almost done with Disgaea 4's guide.

I still have to start it, but it's currently on my Vita's app list so it shouldn't be long for me to get to work ^_^

• Like 1

I'd like to join, i'll be working hard on a Disgaea 3 (Vita) trophy guide since i'm almost done with Disgaea 4's guide.

I still have to start it, but it's currently on my Vita's app list so it shouldn't be long for me to get to work ^_^

Yes! Raise the Vit stat, my fellow minion.  :devil:

mr_burns_150x176-100351794-orig.jpg

• Like 2

Oho, more non-existing games getting guides :awesome:

Yes! Raise the Vit stat, my fellow minion. :devil:

mr_burns_150x176-100351794-orig.jpg

Heehee my pleasure =D though i have to point out something i didn't say in my post, i'm also working on a guide for the Atelier Plus arland trilogy + Ayesha, but didn't know if i'm allowed to reserve multiple at a time. All for Vita-tan xD Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1