Project Guide Creation V2.0

My guides been written now. gonna read through everything tommorrow to make sure i didn't make any mistakes. Really can't be bothered to upload the 3 videos i made for the guide. It's been pretty fun writing the guide, if i write a guide again it'll most likely not be just me working on it.

I'm fine either way.

The lists are completely identical.

Woah, you got really close to earning a trophy earlier in this thread. Anyways. I will not be counting this guide for particular trophies in case anyone was waiting to see if a trophy was going to pop due to WasaStar not being part of the event at the start, but we will count is as being a guide that was created during the event since you helped make it. So keep on keepin' on everyone!

Haven't written any guide for awhile, so sign me up. I'll write Sniper Elite V2 guide, if no one is working on it atm  :hmm:  Currenty playing that game...

Great job on your guide being published! You unlocked  :silver: - That was very hard (Created a guide with a platinum rated as very-rare at the time of publication)

Great job everyone! You all unlocked the trophy  :bronze: - Newspaper ready (Create 10 guides/supplements/Walkthroughs during the event)

Which puts us at 22/50!

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

I MAY do this. I could do LittleBigPlanet Vita when I plat it. It doesn't have a guide and the tips out on the internet is few. I consider this, but I won't begin before I have the plat (three trophies left)

However I feel like my first guide wasn't really great even though I spent a lot of time on it, so I don't know if this one will be any good lol :S

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 1

Great job on your guide being published! You unlocked  :silver: - That was very hard (Created a guide with a platinum rated as very-rare at the time of publication)

Thanks. ^_^ Sweet, i got silver trophy... I'll take it :yay:

I MAY do this. I could do LittleBigPlanet Vita when I plat it. It doesn't have a guide and the tips out on the internet is few. I consider this, but I won't begin before I have the plat (three trophies left)

However I feel like my first guide wasn't really great even though I spent a lot of time on it, so I don't know if this one will be any good lol :S

I could help you with that guide if you don't mind. I was thinking about writing one for LBP Vita too but I'm still playing it. Maybe we could collaborate to maybe make a better guide than when we'd be on our own. Let me know what you think :).

• Like 1

I could help you with that guide if you don't mind. I was thinking about writing one for LBP Vita too but I'm still playing it. Maybe we could collaborate to maybe make a better guide than when we'd be on our own. Let me know what you think :).

Weren't the servers for LBP supposed to be shut down at the end of the month?

YEAH sounds cool, haven't collaborated on a guide before lol. But we could perhaps do that :D

Weren't the servers for LBP supposed to be shut down at the end of the month?

In Japan the servers of ALL the games will go down at the end of the month, in EU and NA only Karting is getting shut down. However I feel like LBP Vita should be completed as soon as possible for everyone before they inveitably shuts it down. :)

• Like 1

Woah, you got really close to earning a trophy earlier in this thread. Anyways. I will not be counting this guide for particular trophies in case anyone was waiting to see if a trophy was going to pop due to WasaStar not being part of the event at the start, but we will count is as being a guide that was created during the event since you helped make it. So keep on keepin' on everyone!

Sure thing.

I could help a little as well if you'd like me to. I've got 33/47 trophies so I might be able to add some of my own thoughts but I probably won't be able to do any major edits until I've finished my own guide. :)

I didn't know that the servers are starting to shut down, though. That's really sad for a game that's basically completely relying on user generated content.

• Like 1

I could help a little as well if you'd like me to. I've got 33/47 trophies so I might be able to add some of my own thoughts but I probably won't be able to do any major edits until I've finished my own guide. :)

I didn't know that the servers are starting to shut down, though. That's really sad for a game that's basically completely relying on user generated content.

Sure why not, we could start a PM group later and do it together.
  • Like 2

Alright, submitted the Lone Wolf guide now. It's probably not perfect, but hopefully the required revisions won't be too massive.

Also, forgot to do this after the two most recent guides getting published:

Yay, Project Guide Creation reached level 3! Please allocate 5 attribute points (first-come, first choice):

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 1 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 1

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 8

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 8

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 8

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 8

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 7

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

~4,500 words of Rock Band 4 are in the pipe awaiting review. I feel good about it though it's such a strange game to write a guide for owing to the different options DLC gives you, the required peripherals, and the inherent skill gap that comes with a game like this, not to mention the weird trophy progression for the career mode. It will be nice to do a more conventional game next.

In Japan the servers of ALL the games will go down at the end of the month, in EU and NA only Karting is getting shut down. However I feel like LBP Vita should be completed as soon as possible for everyone before they inveitably shuts it down. :)

Well, LBP is not that popular in Japan, I would presume Vita servers for EU and NA stay for a while.

Alright, submitted the Lone Wolf guide now. It's probably not perfect, but hopefully the required revisions won't be too massive.

Also, forgot to do this after the two most recent guides getting published:

Yay, Project Guide Creation reached level 3! Please allocate 5 attribute points (first-come, first choice):

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 1 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 1

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 8

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 8

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 8

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 8

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 7

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

ACC+2

STR+2

SPR+1

I still need to wait for another level to upgrade the inevitable VIT :awesome:

• Like 2

I wonder if NerdRage04 will create a guide to Pokémon GO as his own guide contribution to this topic :giggle:

Well, LBP is not that popular in Japan, I would presume Vita servers for EU and NA stay for a while.

ACC+2

STR+2

SPR+1

I still need to wait for another level to upgrade the inevitable VIT :awesome:

ACC increased to 10!

STR increased to 10!

SPR increased to 9!

Oh, that'll never happen unless you find a genie, wish for Vita games to be a thing that exists, and then can convince it that it's worth using its powers for such a pointless cause :P

I wonder if NerdRage04 will create a guide to Pokémon GO as his own guide contribution to this topic :giggle:

Lol! That would be funny.

I doubt a reference to pokemon would last here, as I wrote "gotta catch 'em all" in one of the sentences referencing all 600 Orbs in my Jak 3 guide (in Stage 2 of roadmap), but the line got rewritten during review :(

• Like 1

Ok, i did it.

My first guide is now in the review status. :)

=> WRC 5

Reviewed this one first (sorry zdorvp, I'll stop procrastinating and go work on yours now) and there are some things you need to revise, I left a comment in the guide.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1