• KickBeat
    • DEAD OR ALIVE 5
    • Knytt Underground
    • The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut
    • Aliens vs Predator
    • El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON
    • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
    • Bonus: I Am Bread

I would say well done, good effort Prinny, but that would be the real lie. It wasn't well done, you lost, loser. Long live Joseph the XIII 

#I'msogreat

I would say I'm going to destroy your team in the next round but that would be yet another lie. There isn't even a reason to live after that, so long doods and dedicate the rest of the season after I'm gone Prinny Royal Invasion...

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

You know it's me in the picture, right, dood? If you still think the same way, I can only recommend glasses. 

I know and I wear glasses. I cleaned them off and looked again, could see more clearly but the picture looked even worse than before. I then went to go visit my eye doctor and he hooked me up with some contacts. I put them on to look again and my vision was even better than before but again the picture looked worse then before. As a last resort to make sure what I was looking at was correct I went and got laser eye surgery. My vision was now at its best which turn out to be a bad thing because the picture was definitely clearer but sooooooo much worse. 

So again it is a lie, all I can suggest at this point is maybe for you to get your vision checked out dood 

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

I know and I wear glasses. I cleaned them off and looked again, could see more clearly but the picture looked even worse than before. I then went to go visit my eye doctor and he hooked me up with some contacts. I put them on to look again and my vision was even better than before but again the picture looked worse then before. As a last resort to make sure what I was looking at was correct I went and got laser eye surgery. My vision was now at its best which turn out to be a bad thing because the picture was definitely clearer but sooooooo much worse. 

So again it is a lie, all I can suggest at this point is maybe for you to get your vision checked out dood 

Ah it's okay - you're jealous. I get it. Not many people can look at me without envy welling up inside them.

• Like 1

I voted for the ones I did already. I am surprised The Guided Fate Paradox did not make the list, but at least Metal Gear Rising did. For anyone wondering, MGR:R is not as hard as people make it out to be. Even the 100% is nothing too bad once you know what you are doing. Also, Mamorukun Curse! is on sale on the American store for 0.99 cents if anyone wants to pick it up. It is a pretty good shump game if you ask me.

• Like 1

You guys have zajac on your team, there really was no way for me to take you guys seriously considering that dood

I can see where you're coming from, but you were up against S T O U T forces such as Zan-It was PS Plus-zarro and AlphaTrash. It says it in his name, dood. Surely you should've won regardless?

• Like 1