Big in Japan Sale ( EU)

Vergil

I bought Persona for £7 then they have another sale? Wow

How's MGS1 on the Vita?

PS3: Demon Souls £5 (and sell physical copy), Shadow of Colossus £5. Maybe Soul Calibur 2  £3.20. Selling Demon Souls physical will 'pay off' for those.

Amazingly some VITA games are cheaper than their PS3 counterparts, despite being an updated version.

Vita: Soul Sacrifice Delta £8 Daganropa £7 Disgaea... £5.80  if I knew sales were this good I'd have waited before buying some of the games I've bought.

I could sell my physical copy of Rebirth 2 and buy it Digitally £5... or maybe try Hyperdevotion £5... but I still have Persona 4, Digimon, Deception 4 and MGS3 to complete.

So many choices ;_; I know Demons/SoC won't go cheap in physical so they probably should be bought (but I recently platinum'd demons so idk if I'll replay anytime soon), the vita games aren't that cheap really now I write it out apart from rebirth2.

Edited by Joe56780

Oh shite, I'm off to spend money again. So many Vita games.

I must make this sale my last this year, or else. Wonder if it isn't too late to join the Financial Backlog Challenge...

Games I Waste Spent Wisely My Money On Right Now:

I suggest buying these games before entering the financial backlog challenge :D

I don't know should i consider myself lucky or unlucky that i miss ~2€ to buy Virtue's Last Reward right away?  :huh:  xD 

A must if you have a Vita , i'm repalying all over again for the 2nd time and overall i've dig in like 140 hours on this masterpiece , cause i'm crazy fan of Zero Escape series , really no need to spent that amount of time to discover all the game as to offer , about 40-50 hours i think on average .

I wish i didn't see this :S:jaymon: 

Rub salt in my wounds :facepalm::D

Financial backlog challenge?

It's an attempt to play a whole year with buying 3 games or less :D

It goes until end of march 2017 xD

• Like 2

I wish i didn't see this :S:jaymon:

Rub salt in my wounds :facepalm::D

It's an attempt to play a whole year with buying 3 games or less :D

It goes until end of march 2017 xD

That's how i spent my free time wisely , playing Zero Escape like there's no damn tomorrow  xD

Edited by Jiaho24

Trillion God of Destruction for £6.49? That's it, no more buying Vita games physical at launch anymore. There's no point, they get heavily discounted straight out of the gate on the PSN store.

Edited by Ruliya

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
YOSHI KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

THIS! THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!

Everybody, stop what are you doing now and go buy P4G if you haven't played it already.

As for myself I think I'll pick up an Atelier game (can someone recommend me which is the best for newcomers?)

Why do I feel I was the someone in question? :awesome:

Pretty much all Dusk games (Ayesha -> E&L -> Shallie ~> Sophie chronologically) are more welcoming for newcomers than Arland trilogy.

Would anyone recommend Virtue's Last Reward? Seems interesting...

The better question is...

Would anyone NOT recommend it? :awesome:

That's how i spent my free time wisely , playing Zero Escape like there's no damn tomorrow  xD

You, sir, know how to spend time!

So are the Hyperdimension Neptunia games(Vita) worth buying ? You can get all 3 for 20 bucks.

The price is good ;) They are fun JRPGs if moe does not offend you.

Went through the sale and... damn... the curse of having everything is activating again  :/

Oh well, at least I got Zone of Enders collection for a valid price.

And for my precious, Croixleur Sigma and Ray Gigant.

Anyone with PS+ should get Ray Gigant no matter what. 

Goddamn weebs stealing precious sales weeks. :P

Because we actually have money since nothing is ever on sale for us :awesome:

Can someone comment anything on:

Natural Doctrine (PS4)

Lost Dimension (Vita)

If I end up buying anything from this sale will be either of those, since I can't spend much money right now.. and have been wanting them for a while (probably leaning towards Lost Dimension, since it doesn't have online, but would like to hear some opinions on both)..

Still while not as huge discounts as in the US, there's still quite some nice deals! I would go for other games too, but I really can't spend more money..

Why do I feel I was the someone in question? :awesome:

Pretty much all Dusk games (Ayesha -> E&L -> Shallie ~> Sophie chronologically) are more welcoming for newcomers than Arland trilogy.

Only PS3 versions of Dusk games were on sale, all Vita versions are for full price for some reason.

Still, there's Arland trilogy on Vita 50% off so I bought Rorona.

Jokes aside, I guess I'm gonna get P4G as my first JRPG game.  :)

A wise choice :D

Edited by Rollers23

Only PS3 versions of Dusk games were on sale, all Vita versions are for full price for some reason.

Still, there's Arland trilogy on Vita 50% off so I bought Rorona.

Yea, seen that.

Though, it may not be that bad idea to try the PS3 versions as they don't have the uber bosses Vita versions have.

• Like 1

At that price, I would just make a European account (probably UK because of Brexit), and just load it with a prepaid card and buy the game. At least that is what I plan to do.

Better to wait...Idea Factory is giving us deals each week.

They have been stingy just with this title.....

OMFG, just after I finally bought all the HDN physical games. Hopefully I prefer physical games (my wallet not really...)

I was weak and bought SAO hollow fragment and Croixleur Sigma

Anyway, be careful, the store on the Vita doesn't take into account the additional lower prices for PS+ members. So, use the web store instead.

Edited by GrAmSou

Trillion God of Destruction for £6.49? That's it, no more buying Vita games physical at launch anymore. There's no point, they get heavily discounted straight out of the gate on the PSN store.

I learned that lesson the hard way too.

Went through the sale and... damn... the curse of having everything is activating again  :/

Oh well, at least I got Zone of Enders collection for a valid price.

And for my precious, Croixleur Sigma and Ray Gigant.

Anyone with PS+ should get Ray Gigant no matter what. 

I agree :D.

Jokes aside, I guess I'm gonna get P4G as my first JRPG game. :)

That's a great decision, enjoy the game :D.

No freaking way! KoF XIII for €5.09!!!?????

I wished I had some more money to spare and lived in EU :( that game is just so darn expensive to get over here.

You could create an EU account.