Juri Release Date July 26, 2016 + Trailer

Aranea Highwind

And I thought Zangief had a lazy Ultra (Oops the name is Critical art). It seems very easy to avoid, hmm unbreakable  :hmm:

Edit: Ok, better now

• Juri kicks out a large slicing blast towards the opponent that hits multiple times.
Edited by GoldenShaka

The following information was published on the PlayStation Blog after i created this thread....

Juri’s Story and Premium Battle Costume will also become available at the same time she releases on the 26th.

28172404960_7e9f719b17_n.jpg27839246333_97d6e7932e_n.jpg

Also just announced at our SDCC panel, summer is turning up the heat, so what better option to stay cool than a new batch of summer themed costumes? Yes, we are happy to announce 3 more Premium Summer costumes for Street Fighter V!

27838724964_2a07cf5d88_z.jpg

28422967696_98dab7a7eb_n.jpg27839246973_71ba45494c_n.jpg

In addition to the Chun-Li and R. Mika summer outfits which are already available, we have three more outfits for Cammy, Laura, and Ibuki coming your way! Each Premium Summer costume is priced at $3.99 and will be available on July 26th as well. Be sure to grab them on the PlayStation Store along with our new DLC character Juri when the day comes! Till next time!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/21/juri-joins-street-fighter-v-july-26-new-summer-costumes-revealed/

• Like 1

Juri looks so awesome, loved playing as her on the story mode. The only thing that's still off is how expensive the characters are, its awesome to have the alternative to get then in game, making us remember the good old days of the arcade. But I mean 4 dollars for a costume, is too much in my opinion, there's tons of it.

I guess the beard ryu will have to wait and the barefoot Cammy too. The game still has a excellent gameplay trough :D

Juri looks so awesome, loved playing as her on the story mode. The only thing that's still off is how expensive the characters are, its awesome to have the alternative to get then in game, making us remember the good old days of the arcade. But I mean 4 dollars for a costume, is too much in my opinion, there's tons of it.

I guess the beard ryu will have to wait and the barefoot Cammy too. The game still has a excellent gameplay trough :D

Not as much as Dead or Alive... but who knows. maybe one day Capcom will realize how much costumes can make on top of their Super, Ultram Arcade editions.

Let's see how many people will unlock the Million FM Trophy now out of nowhere. - Just like the scenario... "Oh i have that much FM that Yuri will give me the last FM i needed" or similar to online Trophies... cause they are always the hardest part in your "journey" which could you prevent to get a Platinum. We saw that allready on the previous DLC Char what happened.... until it got to obvious how many people unlocked Priceless. 

Also if we are honest... ppl (most of them), are only happy to see new content because of new FM to get more progress for the FM. Still... she has in SFV now some nice assests tho.

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

Let's see how many people will unlock the Million FM Trophy now out of nowhere. - Just like the scenario... "Oh i have that much FM that Yuri will give me the last FM i needed" or similar to online Trophies... cause they are always the hardest part in your "journey" which could you prevent to get a Platinum. We saw that allready on the previous DLC Char what happened.... until it got to obvious how many people unlocked Priceless. 

Also if we are honest... ppl (most of them), are only happy to see new content because of new FM to get more progress for the FM. Still... she has in SFV now some nice assests tho.

Doesn't really qualify as "Out of nowhere" when there's a clear reason a few more people will unlock it. The hardest part of this "journey" is still gold, unless a person chooses to boost it. I hate survival but it's more luck-based than skill lol. If waiting for each character makes it easier, it's the smart thing to do to wait. xD Nobody wants to play survival on repeat, trust me.

I wouldn't say "most" people are looking forward to Juri just for the FM. Trophy hunters are a very small part of the community. Plenty of us think she could be neat to play. They definitely made her a bit easier. The FM is certainly a bonus, though. ;)

Doesn't really qualify as "Out of nowhere" when there's a clear reason a few more people will unlock it. The hardest part of this "journey" is still gold, unless a person chooses to boost it. I hate survival but it's more luck-based than skill lol. If waiting for each character makes it easier, it's the smart thing to do to wait. xD Nobody wants to play survival on repeat, trust me.

I wouldn't say "most" people are looking forward to Juri just for the FM. Trophy hunters are a very small part of the community. Plenty of us think she could be neat to play. They definitely made her a bit easier. The FM is certainly a bonus, though. ;)

Everything what I have heared about you are just hypocrite stories like this^

It's not like you aren't right about that, but from what you saying "May just give me the FM I need for plat as well.".  :P If you do everything except of Hard/Hell Survival, you still need more then 200k FM and Juri should give you enough FM? laughing my fucking ass off  :D What do you want to try? To look legit but in fact you're gonna abuse the "Proxy Method" as well? Like most of them people who completed this? :D

• Like 1

I'm confused as to what about that post makes me a hypocrite, exactly?

Saying this will give me the FM I need clearly means I'm close to the trophy. Anybody with half a brain would realize this. Sadly, you seem to fall short. This is a weak attempt at trolling on your part. Guess you guys are still salty over a little joke, which has me "Laughing my fucking ass off" :D :D :D :D . Stay free.

• Like 1

Now you're gonna hide your e-pen? I excpected nothing less from you. :P 

Well, why you're thinking i'm salty? I'm sitting in my chief chair, drinking some fresh coffee and laughing my ass off how salty you always are. Just like for example your new current feed shows it allready and as well the feed about that Dynasty Warriors would be competitive af, which you deleted because of your saltyness ;). Of course you're always saying its a joke, because you just to hide how salty you are for real. Alone my post triggered you to make an other feed. Your body seems to consists mostly of salt instead of human blood.

It's hilarious how easy you'll get triggered by some typed text from my keyboard and get salty af. I really enjoy that scenario. :)

• Like 1

Now you're gonna hide your e-pen? I excpected nothing less from you. :P 

Well, why you're thinking i'm salty? I'm sitting in my chief chair, drinking some fresh coffee and laughing my ass off how salty you always are. Just like for example your new current feed shows it allready and as well the feed about that Dynasty Warriors would be competitive af, which you deleted because of your saltyness ;). Of course you're always saying its a joke, because you just to hide how salty you are for real. Alone my post triggered you to make an other feed. Your body seems to consists mostly of salt instead of human blood.

It's hilarious how easy you'll get triggered by some typed text from my keyboard and get salty af. I really enjoy that scenario. :)

How about we stop trolling. This has nothing to do with the topic. So stop now. K? thanks ^_^

• Like 1

Awesome! She's out in my birthday :D

To look legit but in fact you're gonna abuse the "Proxy Method" as well? Like most of them people who completed this? :D

I been chatting with Brawler while we both try survival and share tips and i don't think him or no one will ever waste their time saying in which round they at and died at xx stage when they gonna abuse the "Proxy method"...

Awesome! She's out in my birthday :D

I been chatting with Brawler while we both try survival and share tips and i don't think him or no one will ever waste their time saying in which round they at and died at xx stage when they gonna abuse the "Proxy method"...

Meh, I've complained about it plenty lmao. If I wanted to prove it all I would have to do is show my scores. Can't really use the proxy method to get those. Can't say I'm too bothered by baseless accusations like that. Sad that Capcom let something like this happen. Now people will just assume a person did this rather than playing through it. -_-

Am I the only one who thinks her specials are a bit underwhelming?

They are, for sure. I was surprised you didn't have to hold her projectiles either. You can just back up and use the move and it automatically gives you one to keep. Her CA is really lackluster. I thought it was just a placeholder. :(

Meh, I've complained about it plenty lmao. If I wanted to prove it all I would have to do is show my scores. Can't really use the proxy method to get those. Can't say I'm too bothered by baseless accusations like that. Sad that Capcom let something like this happen. Now people will just assume a person did this rather than playing through it. -_-

Yeah but still, doesn't make sense koming up with stuff like that.