Help regarding game download from ps plus.

aditya319

Hello all, guyz i wanted to know that if i want to download a free ps plus like saints row gat out of hell, so will i have to download it fully before august 2 as its the date when store will reset and new games will arrive..i was thinking of just starting the download through my mobile internet and then downloading it when i get unlimited internet. As currently i dont have unlimited internet.

No need to dowload: just validate your basket/confirm your purchase and the game will be in your download list for further download. That's the way I did for PS4 games when I didn't have the console yet.

Edited by NekoSlash
  • Like 1

Thanx guyz this putting in basket concept is awesome.. i dont have to even use space of my ps4.. so i can play furi now.. today i will complete its download.. put saints row in the basket.. damn me.. i lost so many free games in the past..tropico 5 was also lost..but anywayz thanx guyz.. i wish i asked this query earlier.. but its ok now i can atleast not lose any future ps4 games..thanx guyz a lot

• Like 1

Add and purchase all of them each month. No reason to wait and do them one at a time.

I'd also recommend making a list of what you've gotten from the store and ps plus in particular. It'll quickly become a serious pain to scroll through to find a particular game. But if you know what's there you can search the store and download it much faster.

Nor sure it's been mentioned yet, but if plus runs out, and then at some point you renew your sub, all the games you previously "purchased" will be available again.

Thanx guyz this putting in basket concept is awesome.. i dont have to even use space of my ps4.. so i can play furi now.. today i will complete its download.. put saints row in the basket.. damn me..

Just make sure you "purchase" the free item after you put in basket. Just so that is clear.

You don't even need the PC store. You can use console one.

Apart from 'Vita' games (that is irrelevant, I guess) since Vita store automatically downloads the content.

Hm, I don't recall seeing the "add to library" function on the PS3, and ever since you can't view other than PS4 games on the PS4, I use the browser. :)