2. Far Cry Blood Dragon - 100%

3. Ether One - 3%

4. The Unfinished Swan (PS4)- 100%

5. Transistor - 13%

6. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 20%

7. Amnesia: Memories - 100%

8. Metrico - 100%

9. Proteus - 90%

Far Cry beaten now - very much enjoyed this one and really didn't take very long at all really about 6 hours or so to complete fully. I only had to reset garrisons once to get enough money for all attachments.

Moved on to Prince of Persia and can see me rattling through this one fairly quickly too, been enjoying it so far but keeping a Google Docs open as I don't fancy two playthroughs for the sarcophagi.

Just pondering over some options for number ten on my list Actual Sunlight completed so could be a possibility but am hoping to do Code: Realisation and Echochrome before the year is out too and that's without including any November or December games!

So I unhid about 5 games the other night just to see what would happen. Earned a random trophy and then synched.

All of the ps3 only games that were hidden now appear on my account with F ranks. Any game that was shared ps3 + ps4 isn't appearing on my list. :(

I probably won't even bother to start Hohokum now. I have no problem finishing a game that I started before learning of this bug, but I'm loathe to start a game knowing it won't appear.

Super Exploding Zoo finished, when i first tried this game a year ago i didn't really get on with it, but its actually quite a fun little game once you give it a chance. So i'm glad that this challenge made me go back to it. Ultratron is still giving me all sorts of problems though just about managed to beat the 2nd boss seems like i still have a long way to go, don't think it is my sort of game so will be a real chore to finish it.

At least I have finished Amnesia!

Here is my last update:

1. Amnesia: Memories           100% Finished on Oct 10th
  2. Mouse Craft                             0%
  3. Saints Row: Gat out of hell      1% 
  4. Super Exploding zoo                0%
  5. The swapper                            5%
  6. The unfinished swann              4%
  7. Doki doki universe                    9%
  8. Unmechanical extend               0%
  9. Valiant hearts:the great war    23%
  10. Ultratron                                 14%

Next one will be Mousecraft. I hope it's an easy one (and hopefully quick too).

Regards from Mexico City

nbk_GIANTS_fan.png

Edited by nbk_GIANTS_fan

Has you trophy count gone up, Hemiak?

I've been earning at least one trophy a night since this thing started. I've also been synching daily, and everything else is showing up normally. I'm now at 8 hidden trophies, out of 12 total in Fez. :/

I like that I just found this post, but had already started on this last month :) (re-ordered to finish order)

1. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) 100%  :platinum: - Sep 20
  2. Amnesia: Memories (PS Vita) 100%  :platinum: - Oct 29
  3. Actual Sunlight (PS Vita) 100% - Nov 10
  4. Flower (PS4) 100% - Nov 24
  5. Flower (PS Vita) 100% - Nov 26
  6. Ether One (PS4) 100%  :platinum: - Dec 4
  7. Sound Shapes (base game) (PS Vita - 100% :platinum:) (PS3 - 100% :platinum:) (PS4 - 100% :platinum:) - Dec 10
  8. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS Vita) 100% :platinum: - Dec 27
  9. The Unfinished Swan (PS Vita) 100% - Dec 28
  10. Surge Deluxe (PS Vita) 100% - Dec 29

I have a lot of Vita games unplayed, so would be good to try some new ones! :)

I'll add something else later, once I've found something on the list that I like..
- added Amnesia: Memories following Kent10201 comments, below :)

- added Actual Sunlight - looks quick to complete :)

- added Surge Deluxe - had forgotten about it..

- added Ether One - another one pinched from Kent10201's list ;)

Edited by richUK
  • Like 1

1. Amnesia: Memories-100%   :platinum: 

2. Journey-9%

3. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands-11%

4. Broken Age-11%

5. Ether One-100%   :platinum: 

6. Actual Sunlight-100%

I finally managed to finish Amnesia! It took a while since I read through everything rather than skipping it. I don't understand all of the hate that this game gets. Most of the stories were pretty good but the Heart World was probably my favorite beause of the mystery you have to solve.

Next on the list is Journey  :)!

1. Fez - 100%

2. Far Cry Blood Dragon - 100%

3. Ether One - 3%

4. The Unfinished Swan (PS4)- 100%

5. Transistor - 35%

6. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 100%

7. Amnesia: Memories - 100%

8. Metrico - 100%

9. Proteus - 90%

Prince of Persia completed now and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Now just need to be brought back (new entry) onto PS4! Having played this one I'd play a new one in a heartbeat.

Also finished the first playthrough of Transistor and it's definitely a game that grows on you as you get further into it and unlock more functions. I've started my second playthrough and have spent a little bit of time completing the tests in the first backdoor I came across.

Then the game that I've been warned about being horribly buggy and glitchy so will just be sitting with a guide. Ether One.

• Like 1

Been awhile for my updating.  Haven't played a lot on this list as I was finishing up a game for the Fall Backlog.  Going to Start Lone Survivor to attempt to platinum on Halloween

Castle of Illusion Starring Micky Mouse 8/12 42%

Chronovolt 9/9 100% ***COMPLETE***

Closure 4/8 23%

Doki Doki Universe (Vita) 14/14 100% ***COMPLETE***

Legend of War Patton 21/21 100% ***COMPLETE***

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut 0/37 0%

Papo & Yo 0/10 0%

Valiant Hearts: The Great War 20/20 100% ***COMPLETE***

Valient Hearts was fantastic.  The story was very well written, and I really felt for the characters with their ups and downs.  Highly recomended for anyone sho hasn't gone through it.  Most of the collectable were in plain sight and I only had to go back to a couple of levels to get one or two collectables.

Just finished TWD2, so thats 3 done. Next will be Ether One and Gone Home. Those should be quick ones, i guess.

1.) Walking Dead 2 | PS4 | 100%

2.) Grow Home | PS4 | 0%

3.) Ether One | PS4 | 0% (Platinum)

4.) Apotheon | PS4 | 0% (Platinum)

5.) Grim Fandango | PS4/VITA | 100% (Platinum)

6.) The Swapper | PS4/VITA | 100%

7.) Gone Home | PS4 | 0%

8.) rain | PS3 | 0%

9.) Puppeteer | PS3 | 5% (Platinum)

10.) Infamous: First Light | PS4 | 0% (Platinum)

• Like 1

I like that I just found this post, but had already started on this last month :)

1. The Unfinished Swan (PS Vita) 0%
  2. Flower (PS4) 9%
  3. Flower (PS Vita) 76% ++
  4. Sound Shapes (base game) (PS Vita) 80%
  5. Sound Shapes (base game) (PS3) 54%
  6. Sound Shapes (base game) (PS4) 80%
  7. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) 100%  :platinum:
  8. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS Vita) 12%
  9. Amnesia: Memories (PS Vita) 0%
  10. Actual Sunlight (PS Vita) 0%
  11. Surge Deluxe (PS Vita) 9%

I have a lot of Vita games unplayed, so would be good to try some new ones! :)

I'll add something else later, once I've found something on the list that I like..

- added Amnesia: Memories following Kent10201 comments, below :)

- added Actual Sunlight - looks quick to complete :)

- added Surge Deluxe - had forgotten about it..

You could complete Sound shapes on one system and then cloud save to reflect those trophies on another system. Or at least you can equal all of them to 80%.

Edited by nbk_GIANTS_fan
  • Like 1

I'm back, and this time with another finished game :). While PSN was down friday night I decided to take the opportunity and go after the trophy requiring crossing the bridge without completing it. With Amaranthe's new album playing in the background, I decided to just go for the rest of the trophies and finish the game off. The game was interesting for what it was, but that white cape isn't enough incentive to get me playing it ever again. Also got a couple trophies in Super Stardust, been getting the hang of the game abit more and it's looking more and more likely that I'll actually be able to get those trophies after all. Broforce is the only game I haven't touched yet, but I think I'll wait until I'm less busy next month before I do.

1. Grim Fandango Remastered (100%)
  2. Echochrome (14%)
  3. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (100%)
  4. Super Stardust HD (24%)
  5. Broforce (4%)
  6. Journey (100%) (PS4)
  • Like 1

Okay, I think at this point we can admit that I'm not cut out for a 100%ing event.

It was fine with three small games but then I stagnated, I'd rather rush through a few stories to get my backlog down than sit and try to 100% some games when I do not feel like it. And I do not feel like doing any of the games remaining on my list right now.

Sorry for taking up room in the OP!

Okay, I think at this point we can admit that I'm not cut out for a 100%ing event.

It was fine with three small games but then I stagnated, I'd rather rush through a few stories to get my backlog down than sit and try to 100% some games when I do not feel like it. And I do not feel like doing any of the games remaining on my list right now.

Sorry for taking up room in the OP!

I get where you're coming from, i had to really carefully choose my games for this event, just for the same reason. I think i'll go through with it, but it got me thinking... An event where you just aim to finish games from your backlist, without necessarily going for 100% would be pretty cool. Is there any event like that? If not, it would be great to start one, i'm just not sure i could find the time to manage it as a host...

I get where you're coming from, i had to really carefully choose my games for this event, just for the same reason. I think i'll go through with it, but it got me thinking... An event where you just aim to finish games from your backlist, without necessarily going for 100% would be pretty cool. Is there any event like that? If not, it would be great to start one, i'm just not sure i could find the time to manage it as a host...

I've been waiting for an event like that too. There is Hemiak's event if you have enough games with zero trophies (I've joined) but there is also the case of games I already obtained a trophy in, which I want to play through as well...

Long-awaited status update

1. Road Not Taken (0%)
  2. Transistor (58%)
  3. Super Time Force Ultra (100%)
  4. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (13%)
  5. Rebel Galaxy (4%)
  6. Fez (100%)
  7. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (100%)
  8. Broken Age (100%)
  9. Apotheon (0%)
  10. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (0%)

Don't think I'll finish all of these games, but I'll consider this event fairly successful on my part if I manage to finish even half of the games on the list, which I will if tests in transistor don't give me too much trouble.

I considered whether 100% should be the goal when I was initially dreaming up this event. It came back down to the whole trophy hunting nature of the site. I hope you guys hang in there. If one of you open a thread just for "substantial" completion of a list of games, I'd be up for supporting your event.

I myself have been taking things slow as I worried running hot would lead to burn out pretty quickly. Now I'm thinking I need to pick up the pace. Either way, I'm really enjoying these games I may have otherwise never played.

I'll update the OP later this week with everyone's additions and completions.

• Like 4

I considered whether 100% should be the goal when I was initially dreaming up this event. It came back down to the whole trophy hunting nature of the site. I hope you guys hang in there. If one of you open a thread just for "substantial" completion of a list of games, I'd be up for supporting your event.

I myself have been taking things slow as I worried running hot would lead to burn out pretty quickly. Now I'm thinking I need to pick up the pace. Either way, I'm really enjoying these games I may have otherwise never played.

Well the site is about trophies and games but I don't think trophy hunting is the nature of the site... True the percentage of hunters on this site is greater than in the average group of gamers but a lot of people are here just to discuss games.

I'll see if I get a second wind in December once Hemiak's event is done but I think I'm just not enough into completions any more to force myself to these completions, there are a couple of games in the PS+ November list which I could see myself 100%ing before the games I have listed in this event to be frank... The ones I have left are Papo&Yo (short and easy but not interested at the moment), Blood Dragon (not interested at the moment, I still want to go through Primal), Gat Out Of Hell (most likely out of this list that I'll ever 100% it), and Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments (would take a while, or would take a walkthrough and I'm starting to think that I want to do a blind run first).

As stated, after November with Hemiak's event and Watch Dogs 2, I will see how my mood is - it has hurt this event for me that I had a small gaming meltdown a month ago and stopped playing anything, I'm just starting to get back up again. I hope I'll complete some more stuff (I'm actually seeing if I can want to put Gat and/or Blood Dragon into Hemiak's event so I'm pushing myself on the path to completing them already) but if not then that should just be the hint for me that 100% events are not for me.

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong, i knew what i got into with this event and i plan on getting it done. And i do like to 100% games, im just not a harcorde trophy hunter. There are a lot of games that i consider just to hard to get 100%, or to time cosnuming, or it would take me so many tries that it would just not be fun anymore, or games with grindy multi player trophies.

So the list of games i could confidently say im able to 100% for this event was pretty short already. But i do have an enormous lst of games i havent finished or havent even started, so getting a few games ready for a story-completion event only would be really simple for me in comparison.

I even thought about starting my own event where you could define your own goals. For example,10 games like your event, but you chose what you want to achieve, like

Game 1 - Story complete

Game 2 - 100%

Game 3 - Platinum

Game 4 - Story complete

etc.

Or an ongoing event, where you chose like 5 games every 3 Months or 10 every half year or something like that.

Im just not sure i could bring up the time to maintain the OP and so on.

I'll see if I get a second wind in December once Hemiak's event is done but I think I'm just not enough into completions any more to force myself to these completions, there are a couple of games in the PS+ November list which I could see myself 100%ing before the games I have listed in this event to be frank... The ones I have left are Papo&Yo (short and easy but not interested at the moment), Blood Dragon (not interested at the moment, I still want to go through Primal), Gat Out Of Hell (most likely out of this list that I'll ever 100% it), and Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments (would take a while, or would take a walkthrough and I'm starting to think that I want to do a blind run first).

Cant say anything about Papo & Yo and Blood Dragon, but Gat out of Hell and Crimes and Punishments arent that hard at all. Gat is just a little bit time consuming, and for Crimes and Punishment, there is really only one thing you would have to take care of if you want to avoid a complete second playthrough, everything else can be done pretty easily... (dont want to ruin your blind run, so im not saying more - but if you want, i can tell you what i mean)

It's been a while since I posted but I've finally finished Deadly Premonition! I'll be honest I hated this game, the graphics were bad, the story dragged, the controls and gameplay are some of the worst I've ever played and everything feels so slow. It's really annoying how there's a scene after every little thing and you have to wait for the right time and weather for half the events. I couldn't find many other people mention it but I lost count of how many times I opened a door, fell through the floor and died instantly. It was a novelty the first time but it got old pretty quickly since the checkpoints weren't great. I started skipping text mid way through chapter 2 since I just wanted to finish the game, it seemed as though the story picked up towards the end but by that point I really couldn't care any more.

I'm joining the ruin your completion event and put the other 4 games in, I might be able to finish a couple of the shorter ones in the event but if not I'll clear them up in December (Hopefully I'll finish Yakuza before the end of the year).

1. Yakuza 4

2. Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

3. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

4. Datura

5. CounterSpy

6. Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

7. I Am Alive

8. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

9. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

• Like 1