Bye Bye Backlog: Instant Game Collection

So I've finally began my list by completing Counterspy. I was originally going to start with Datura but it looks as though my last ps3 controller has finally broken and It won't work with a ps4 controller. So I'll have to order a new one at some point but I'll probably start up Oddworld next.

As for Counterspy, it was quite a fun game and much better than I expected. The harder difficulties were pretty easy once you knew what you were doing but the explosion trophy can require quite a bit of luck

Current List:

Yakuza 4, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty, Datura, CounterSpy, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, I Am Alive, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Prince of Persia: The Forgotton Sands

Edited by whoadreader
  • Like 1

So decided to join, to make myself hungry to finish these off, although, I would probably just leave most unfinished, maybe even unstarted. 
One note, I've also added Amnesia, although i got 26% but as I started it this month, played first world, and left it, this will motivate me to finish the rest. Hope for the OP that is okay. 

1. Journey(ps4) - 23%
  2. Journey(ps3) - 0%
  3. Nova-111 - 0%
  4. Amnesia: Memories(ps vita) - 26%
  5. Ultratron - 14% (hating the game)   
  6. Tropico 5(ps4) - 0% (when I get plat I'll decide shall i buy the DLC or not)
  7. Rebel Galaxy(ps4) - 0%
  8. Transistor(ps4) - 0%
  9. Strider(ps4) - 0% (got now the ps3 on the bundle sale but that can't count here)
10. Grim Fandango: Remastered - 0%

Let the hunting...begin.
Oh, and good luck to the rest of you, also :) 

• Like 2

Time for an update as I finished both games I was working on  :D  :D 

1. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD [11%] PS3
  2. HOARD [14%] PS3
  3. SteamWorld Dig [15%] PS4 - constantly working on it
  4. Just Cause 2 [24%] PS3 
  5. LIMBO [9%] PS3
  6. Journey [100%] PS4
  7. Datura [100%] PS3
  8. Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands [0%] PS3

Datura (3/10) - well, the game is a piece of crap. I was annoyed by it's controls which were clunky. I quickly got used to moving around and interacting with environment but, oh man, the MANDATORY motion controls. I was struggling with a crowbar scene for 15 minutes straight. After I was done with the game and saw the credits I felt ashamed that the developers come from my country - the same country (not the developers) that brought us Dying Light, The Witcher and Dead Island  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Journey (8/10) - pretty good game, although I would label it as 'a break from all the big games' and nothing more. I had no problems with trophies, there is an easy way to get Companion trophy - browse the guides. It was gorgeous to look at. 

Now on to the next two games. I am also slowly working on SteamWorld Dig and playing some normal, not-for-a-competition games aside - Hardware Rivals and Beyond Two Souls  :)

Edited by RockyJokerPL
  • Like 1

Yes I played this game to and now it's the worst I ever played on my account. Even worst than Magus and Deep Black. Luckily it was fast tho..

Don't know if it's the worst I played on my account but it certainly is the worst I've 100%ed. I had a worse time with this than with Gone Home, which was just mediocre with one very bad bug.

I've just played through Journey. Ended on 23% so I could still decide to add it to my list here. Don't know if I want to take that chance. I'll think about it while I play some other stuff.

It was a really fun game by the way, I did not realise it was "freeroaming" instead of a 2.5D platformer.

Can you add Metrico and Proteus to my list? They were un-started at the beginning of the event and now looking at 20% for Proteus and 28% for Metrico (when I can sync).

I had no intention of starting any of the old IGC games really, just tidy up ones I'd already played, but I've enjoyed some of them so much I've gone back and revisited. Metrico in particular I'm really liking. I guess this is part of the point of this event?!  :)

• Like 1

Transistor (100%)

Grow Home (100%)

Journey PS4 (100%)

Remember Me (14%)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (18%)

Murasaki Baby (9%)

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (0%)

Plants vs. Zombies Vita (4%)

Lords of the Fallen (9%)

Super Meat Boy (11%)

Finished up Journey after I got a lucky partner early on for the Companion trophy. I was gonna wait and get the 'wait a week' trophy legit but I was impatient and wanted it off my hard drive. Now I'm making room on my Vita's memory card for some of these games- I'm trying to blast through The Walking Dead Season 1 so I can delete it, but it's extremely boring so I'm really struggling.

• Like 1

Update time again. Made alot more progress in Grim Fandango, managed to finish Year 2 but I missed another trophy so my second playthrough will involve venturing into Year 2 again. Also got one of the grindy trophies in Echochrome while doing a couple more levels with it. Finally, I was able to 100% Blood Dragon earlier today after finding all the collectibles (at least there weren't any feathers) and grinding Dragon Kills.

1. Grim Fandango Remastered (51%)
  2. Echochrome (9%)
  3. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (100%)
  4. Super Stardust HD (0%)
  5. Broforce (4%)
  6. Journey (0%) (PS4)

Update time again. Made alot more progress in Grim Fandango, managed to finish Year 2 but I missed another trophy so my second playthrough will involve venturing into Year 2 again.

If it's any consolation the second playthrough of GF goes by much quicker than the first. I missed a trophy in Year 3 so I started a game from the beginning and I had the trophy within ~30 minutes

Finished three games in the past couple of days, feeling pretty well about that. I'll add Bastion to the list as I might as well clean that up soon.

1. Bastion (PSV - 4%)
  2. Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3 - 100%)
  3. Hotline Miami (PS3 - 0%)
  4. Lemmings Touch (PSV - 6%)
  5. Lone Survivor (PS3 - 0%)
  6. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (PSV - 0%)
  7. Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PSV - 100%)
  8. Super Exploding Zoo (PSV - 0%)
  9. Velocity Ultra (PSV – 100%)
Edited by Mendant909
  • Like 1

1. Amnesia: Memories-1%

2. Journey-0%

3. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands-11%

4. Broken Age-11%

5. Ether One-34%

Mini update to show that I'm not inactive. I've been jumping from game to game a lot to prevent burnout. So far I'm really enjoying Amnesia:Memories and Prince of Persia which have kept me interested. However, I don't think I've hated a game more then Ether One. The story is horrible, the backtracking is annoying, and the glitchs make me want to rip hair out of my head. I can't wait until I finish it but I don't feel like playing it for a long time. Maybe in a couple of weeks. :dunno:

1. Road Not Taken (0%)

Transistor (0%)

Super Time Force Ultra (100%)

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (0%)

Rebel Galaxy (4%)

Fez (100%)

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (12%)

Broken Age (100%)

Apotheon (0%)

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (0%)

And the long road to disgaea 3 plat begins. If the story is beatable in 15 hours, I'll try to do that on the plane en route to Korea.

Gauntlet

Grim Fandango Remastered 100% :platinum:13/08/16

Rebel Galaxy

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

Switch Galaxy Ultra

Ultratron 76%

Made some progress last night by completing Grim Fandango, it was a funny quirky little game that I rather enjoyed. Pleased that I finally got around to playing it, so thanks to XX_FTW for creating this and giving me the push.  :)

1. Gone Home
2. Fez
3. Mousecraft (100%'d on 11/09/16)
4. Unmechanical (100%'d on 12/09/16)
5. Walking Dead Season 2
6. The Swapper (100'd pm 14/09/16)
7. Journey
8. Ether one (21%) - hopefully won't glitch again
9. Lone survivor (1%)
10. Castlestorm

Completed The Swapper this morning.

Sorry to not be as active as I want to be. Work is crazy for me right now and will be for the next 10 days or so. Once these projects are wrapped up, I'll be diving in deep.

Adding the new folks and the completed games now to the OP. Enjoying the reviews/impressions as they come. Glad to see they are mostly positive experiences -- datura notwithstanding. 

So decided to join, to make myself hungry to finish these off, although, I would probably just leave most unfinished, maybe even unstarted. 
One note, I've also added Amnesia, although i got 26% but as I started it this month, played first world, and left it, this will motivate me to finish the rest. Hope for the OP that is okay. 

1. Journey(ps4) - 23%
  2. Journey(ps3) - 0%
  3. Nova-111 - 0%
  4. Amnesia: Memories(ps vita) - 26%
  5. Ultratron - 14% (hating the game)   
  6. Tropico 5(ps4) - 0% (when I get plat I'll decide shall i buy the DLC or not)
  7. Rebel Galaxy(ps4) - 0%
  8. Transistor(ps4) - 0%
  9. Strider(ps4) - 0% (got now the ps3 on the bundle sale but that can't count here)
10. Grim Fandango: Remastered - 0%

Let the hunting...begin.
Oh, and good luck to the rest of you, also :)

Yes, Amnesia is okay since you started it this month. As for Tropico, the event expectations are to achieve 100% in these games, so that means dlc too. That's the only thing keeping T5 off my list. Can you clarify the situation with Strider please? I'm not sure I understood it.

• Like 1

I think this is a great idea!!!

Here is my list of games, I don't know If i can complete all of them, but I'll try. Hope I can complete 5 at least:

1. Amnesia: Memories                 0%
  2. Mouse Craft                             0%
  3. Saints Row: Gat out of hell      1% 
  4. Super Exploding zoo                0%
  5. The swapper                            5%
  6. The unfinished swann              4%
  7. Doki doki universe                    9%
  8. Unmechanical extend               0%
  9. Valiant hearts:the great war    23%
  10. Ultratron                                 14%

Regards from Mexico City!!!

nbk_GIANTS_fan.png
Edited by nbk_GIANTS_fan
  • Like 1

I have a big problem regarding Broken Age... i started today gained two trophies and even though the option for showing trophies in public were on, the trophies are hidden on this website... i just changed the option manually to hidden and hope that when i change it to show again it will appear but if not i'd like to change it with Amnesia: Memories (0%) 

Good news on Kingdom's of Amalur though: started two days ago and gained a few trophies so it's now on 14% :)

Gone Home out of the way. A nice little palate cleanser.

1. Gone Home (100%'d on 15/09/16)
2. Fez
3. Mousecraft (100%'d on 11/09/16)
4. Unmechanical (100%'d on 12/09/16)
5. Walking Dead Season 2
6. The Swapper (100'd pm 14/09/16)
7. Journey
8. Ether one (21%) - hopefully won't glitch again
9. Lone survivor (1%)
10. Castlestorm

1. Fez - 100%

2. Far Cry Blood Dragon - 10%

3. Ether One - 3%

4. The Unfinished Swan (PS4)- 100%

5. Transistor - 9%

6. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 0%

7. Amnesia: Memories - 38%

8. Metrico - 47%

9. Proteus - 50%

I'm loving this challenge! And it's saving me money!  :D

So it turns out my ps3 controller wasn't broken and was just playing up. I completed Datura and I have to agree with everyone else that it's a really really bad game, I had no idea what was happening in the story, the controls and gameplay were horrible and I have no idea what that picture thing at the end was. I'll carry on with Oddworld now since I'm at 22% currently.

Yakuza 4, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty, DaturaCounterSpy, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, I Am Alive, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Prince of Persia: The Forgotton Sands