PS Plus Wishlist

jaehyun1009

There's a lot that would be nice.

Firewatch, The Witness, Ethan Carter, maybe some older AAA titles(KZ, Knack, 1886, AC4). Also wouldn't mind getting some of the PS2 to PS4 games. Not very picky tho. Would like to see a little more variety with it tho. Seems like slot of shoot'em ups and point and click games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any game that's fun and doesn't have any unattainable trophies, is not a PSP port, and doesn't require 30+ gigs of HD space.

Other than that, I'm not picky.

Unpopular opinion but I'd like them to continue to give me games I've never heard of and likely wouldn't without plus. On PS3 I'd like to get some of the offbeat mid-tier games like Lollipop Chainsaw.

Basically those two opinions put together but I don't mind how much HD space it needs, I'm trying to crush my backlog (both paid and free) anyway.

I like it that PS+ is constantly giving me games I don't know about but would like to try. People talk about Xbox Gold like it's amazing but all I see when I look at their list this month is what I see any month: "yup, once more three games I already have and one game I don't even want". On the PS+ end, occasionaly I get a game I actually wanted, like Journey, but mostly it's stuff I never even knew about but want to try right away. That it's six games instead of four helps with the "hey not every game can be for me" style. The past 27 months (as long as I've had PS+), all except one month had at least one game I hadn't played but wanted to play, and many had two or even more games.

TL;DR: For me, PS+ is fine the way it is right now.

• Like 1

Within the realm of possibility:

PS4

-Firewatch

-Oxenfree

-Salt and Sanctuary

-The Banner Saga 2

PS3

-Lightning Returns

Vita

-SteamWorld Heist

-Day of the Tentacle Remastered

-Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (probably too early, but both Muramasa and Dragon's Crown have been IGC games)