Rise of Iron will have Trophies

Porch

There goes my 100%. Not even remotely mad.

I ain't paying $40 to get the ten trophies they add. Not touching Destiny until they create the sequel and it has a coherent story. Which might take ten years at the pace they're going.

Edited by Valyrious

I can already hear those gamers that are going for a 100% profile and sold the game grinding their teeth after finding out there will be more trophies to earn for this game  :lol:.

Well, i wouldn't complain if i could complete it alone, i still have the game, but i'll just be a burden to my friends that still enjoy the game, i've been burned out since year 1.

I don't even have free time to play this kind of game anymore.

Edited by Pavani_

I always wonder if they'll do a trophy for Trials

I think the salt would be real. Going flawless on Y1 was pretty easy, but since they implemented that skill matchmaking on ToO, going flawless is extremely hard. I managed to went flawless a couple of times on Y2 just to get the new emblems. We can safely assume, Bungie won't ever do such thing as only a very small percent of the Destiny community manages to visit the Lighthouse. 

I can already hear those gamers that are going for a 100% profile and sold the game grinding their teeth after finding out there will be more trophies to earn for this game  :lol:.

Yeah, I have one friend in particular that is extremely mad.  

Trying so hard to not say, " people still play destiny?" :)

At least once a week for me if not more.

There goes my 100%. Not even remotely mad.

I ain't paying $40 to get the ten trophies they add. Not touching Destiny until they create the sequel and it has a coherent story. Which might take ten years at the pace they're going.

RoFe is $30 and is supposed to be slightly smaller content-wise than TTK. TTK has an estimated time to 100% of 75-100 hours - Destiny-The Taken King trophy guide and road map. I'm not buying 10 trophies for $30. I'm buying, hopefully, 50+ hours of content.

You're doing it wrong if you're buying games based off trophies.

• Like 3

Well, i wouldn't complain if i could complete it alone, i still have the game, but i'll just be a burden to my friends that still enjoy the game, i've been burned out since year 1.

I don't even have free time to play this kind of game anymore.

Sadly, these kind of games aren't meant to be played alone.

Yeah, I have one friend in particular that is extremely mad.

My advice would be to keep the game until a sequel is released. I reckon this won't be the last DLC.

It was pretty obvious the game was going to get another expansion. If people were going for 100% I'm sure they wouldn't have sold it.

My advice would be to keep the game until a sequel is released. I reckon this won't be the last DLC.

Yeah, I didnt quite elaborate enough. He still has the game. It's just that he's irate at having to pay another $30 to get it back to 100% again.

Sadly, these kind of games aren't meant to be played alone.

Rise of Iron is the last expansion for Destiny 1. To keep things fresh, the Live Team will have various events such Festival of the Lost and SRL so people keep playing until Destiny 2 which is going to be release next year.

• Like 1

Yeah, I didnt quite elaborate enough. He still has the game. It's just that he's irate at having to pay another $30 to get it back to 100% again.

Ah ok, I thought you meant he sold the game.

Rise of Iron is the last expansion for Destiny 1. To keep things fresh, the Live Team will have various events such Festival of the Lost and SRL so people keep playing until Destiny 2 which is going to be release next year.

That is a surprise, I was sure there would be 1-2 expansions coming before Destiny 2.

Yeah, if offering everybody a Gjallarhorn for pre-ordering Rise of Iron wasn't a dead giveaway, nothing is.

I feel your pain man. It's so sad seeing the game riddled with dlc while most of it was announced as being part of the actual game upon release. This is why I never preorder a game even if its predecessor was one of my favourite games.. You never know what lies game companies could pull. Oh well, ill cry me a river :'(

Edited by poopooblast

The Gjallarhorn is not the preorder bonus. It's just a skin for the Gjallarhorn, every RoI player can earn the Gjallarhorn in a quest

RoI was actually not planned until Taken King came out. Destiny 2 was supposed to release in fall 2016, but they pushed it back a year because they didn't want to rush it.

Edited by Destinyfan463
  • Like 1

The Gjallarhorn is not the preorder bonus. It's just a skin for the Gjallarhorn, every RoI player can earn the Gjallarhorn in a quest

RoI was actually not planned until Taken King came out. Destiny 2 was supposed to release in fall 2016, but they pushed it back a year because they didn't want to rush it.

You complete the quest and actually get both Gjallarhorns if you pre-ordered.  It's not just a skin.