Why am I a Premium Member?

Go to solution Solved by Wulfie,

I don't think you even need to be a trophy hunter to understand the value of a gift from someone. That type of kindness should be more commonplace.

You're right and you deserve a premium membership as well :) PSNP is indeed a great and friendly place :)

Welcome to the premium member clan :)

Edited by Yuu Sonoda
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...

I have a question. I was gifted anonymously when I joined over a year ago and I'm still a Premium member. Does someone keep renewing me or do I have lifetime membership (I have no idea how to check which membership I have)?

3 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I have a question. I was gifted anonymously when I joined over a year ago and I'm still a Premium member. Does someone keep renewing me or do I have lifetime membership (I have no idea how to check which membership I have)?

Check your profile. Where it says premium. Click on it, and it says lifetime :)

Nothing happens when I move my cursor over "Premium" in my profile. It's not even saving my "Premium Member" title when I change it to say something else.

-EDIT-

Okay nevermind I saw where it says "lifetime". It's still not letting me save my title change in the profile editor.

-FINAL EDIT-

I figured it out. I had to click the option that allows updates. Odd setting.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

I think you are asking the wrong question. Instead of asking why you are a premium member, you should be asking why are you not a premium member? I saw this post and started wondering what a premium member is. So I looked into it. Its literally $12 for lifetime membership. At that price, how could I not become a member? That is a very small price to pay for how much I use the guides here. I have saved over hundreds of hours with this site obtaining platinum trophies. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...