Why am I a Premium Member?

Go to solution Solved by Wulfie,

I was just posting a video in one of the threads and I realize that my name is yellow. So I go and check and I became a Premium Member (for a year) but I didn't pay to be one and I know that nobody in my family payed for it. I am bringing this up because I feel like I am stealing from the website for being Premium Member without paying.

I was just posting a video in one of the threads and I realize that my name is yellow. So I go and check and I became a Premium Member (for a year) but I didn't pay to be one and I know that nobody in my family payed for it. I am bringing this up because I feel like I am stealing from the website for being Premium Member without paying.

Hmm, maybe someone else gifted you premium! Maybe you were part of a forum event or something?

Wait, you bought me premium two days ago. Aww you shouldn't have, I haven't done anything to deserve this.

Well, it was not actually 2 days ago, but that is not important. I am glad that you that like my little gift, and you have done plenty to deserve a free premium membership.

• Like 3

Now I feel very badly. A year (maybe 2?) back, I was switched to a premium member. Wasn't sure why, never thought about it being a gift.

Obviously I never said thank you, and I have no idea who gifted it, or if it was even a member from this site, so a belated thank you and humble apologies for my rudeness in not addressing this sooner :wub:

Well, it was not actually 2 days ago, but that is not important. I am glad that you that like my little gift, and you have done plenty to deserve a free premium membership.

But I haven't done anything to deserve this but thank you so very much. I am going to repay you someday.

P.S. Also by the way, today I can't post that much content in the Compile Heart Community. Their is a glitch were my post won't show up on the community. I hate it when it happens.

But I haven't done anything to deserve this but thank you so very much. I am going to repay you someday.

P.S. Also by the way, today I can't post that much content in the Compile Heart Community. Their is a glitch were my post won't show up on the community. I hate it when it happens.

No problem, and don't worry about repaying me.

That sucks that you're having trouble posting in the Compile Heart community. I hope that it starts working for you, soon

• Like 2

So you were the one who gave me a premiumm, too? Aren't you? o.O

Edited by Nev

Meanwhile non Trophy hunters are reading this thread and thinking "why the hell would anyone be excited for such a gift" 

They wouldn't understand even if you tried and explain to them. Nice to see people gifting such things. Happy trophy hunting

DF007gamer.png

• Like 1

You should change your avatar to Plutie then. Everyone knows Plutie is better than Uni :awesome:

It's actually Nowa-chan, but you are right :awesome:

I wasn't aware you could gift them awh. I know what I'm doing for Christmas. YOU GET PREMIUM, YOU GET PREMIUM, YOU ALL GET PREMIUM.

Well, surprising to find out that "PREMIUM MEMBER" can be gifted as well here on PSNProfiles!

Surely you can :) Just go on non-PM member's PSNP profile and on the right side, there will be a More Info button.

After you roll it, you can choose from year or lifetime membership to give =)

• Like 1

I would also renew my premium but Paypal suspended operations in Turkey. There is nothing to do besides crying in a corner. Anyone else wanna join? :(  

Also 'trophy hunter' community consists of best player you can play a game with. I'm happy that I started collecting and found this forum. Met amazing people thanks to sessions. I have no regrets.

Edited by NaganoJPN