The Last Of Us 2 info got Leaked!

iAwesomus

I'm down for this. Character development and the story was the best part of TLOU for me, gameplay and A.I. on the other hand...........

family-guy-buttscratcher-320x320.gif

Also, why wouldn't Sony announce this in a post on the PS Blog, something ain't right here?

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1

This article was posted in August, with the reveal of the slim and Pro in September. The wording suggests that Naughty Dog probably broke an announcement embargo with this statement, because clearly that was supposed to be under wraps for the Playstation Meeting... and yet not a peep. Not a single one.

You can bet Gematsu or heck, even IGN would've posted the second this came out, but didn't because this is fake.

Like the account with the 1 post.

I'm down for this. Character development and the story was the best part of TLOU for me, gameplay and A.I. on the other hand...........

Also, why wouldn't Sony announce this in a post on the PS Blog, something ain't right here?

Funny, to me The Last of Us has one of the best kind of gameplays out there, with one of the best MP experiences I had experience in a game. I agree the A.I. isn't very good, but I loved the gameplay.

Different opinions of course.

• Like 2

gameplay was equally good. I cant imagine why some people think otherwise, crafting, sneaking were more fun than in any game at that time (and now). But I guess it essential to play on higher difficulties to expierence all that tension.

• Like 1