It's Live Action P&C Horror

BIOHAZARD-R-US

So this is from the writers and designers behind The Witcher and SOMA, it's a live action video game, starring Adam Brown from the Hobbit trilogy (shivers), Sarah Greene from Assassin's Creed III (presumably as a voice over, since Adam Brown is the player's character and he's the only survivor [supposedly] in the bunker), and it's a P&C game. The main draw for me is that its live action. All that's known about it right now in terms of release, according to the PS Blog, is that its coming this month, with no word on price. I'll probably pick this up if reviews are decent and price is like $14.99.

Well, it is available for pre-order with a price already.  Over here in New Zealand, it be a little over $30, which to me, means I wont be getting it, only cause it doesn't actually appeal to me as such... and I only have so much money each week, which isn't too much.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/the-bunker/cid=EP4459-CUSA06031_00-THEBUNKERPREORDE

From gameplay I watched earlier, this does not seem to have a separate inventory system so it won't even be included in my Point & Click PP. Not a fan of horror games in general, but it would be interesting to unlock trophies that feature (mostly) just Adam Brown's face...

So this is from the writers and designers behind The Witcher and SOMA, it's a live action video game, starring Adam Brown from the Hobbit trilogy (shivers), Sarah Greene from Assassin's Creed III (presumably as a voice over, since Adam Brown is the player's character and he's the only survivor [supposedly] in the bunker), and it's a P&C game. The main draw for me is that its live action. All that's known about it right now in terms of release, according to the PS Blog, is that its coming this month, with no word on price. I'll probably pick this up if reviews are decent and price is like $14.99.

The game does feature scenes set in the past based on earlier trailers, so Greene doesn't have to be just a voice over. In fact, she's not as she is seen in the trailers, the movie-type poster, and screenshots online :P

Well, it is available for pre-order with a price already. Over here in New Zealand, it be a little over $30, which to me, means I wont be getting it, only cause it doesn't actually appeal to me as such... and I only have so much money each week, which isn't too much.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/the-bunker/cid=EP4459-CUSA06031_00-THEBUNKERPREORDE

And <€16 over here with the Plus discount (<€20 otherwise).

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 1

This reminds me of games from yesteryear. Games like Phantasmagoria and A Puzzle Of Flesh, those full motion video games.

I'm definitely keen to check this one out.

What was that one video game where the children where eating their mother or something? From like 1989 or so, I think that was live action too. That was messed up. Glad to see that live action video games have come a long way, lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...