Blue Ribbon Champ Glitch

TheRealImpact

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stpatty said:

Adding another voice to the "it still works" pile. I'm very glad, too.

Unless 2K randomly decide to release an update to fix this exploit (which is nearly a decade old at this point), it will always work. Even if it did get fixed, you can just use the downgrade exploit to return to the previous version :).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Let's say I 100% episode 2 but I replay it. will blue champ trigger? 

No. Blue Ribbon only triggers went is the very last trophy. So whatever trophy you last pop, Blue Ribbon will pop as well.

Edited by xItsLesterx

21 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Let's say I 100% episode 2 but I replay it. will blue champ trigger? 

It doesn't necessarily need to be Episode 2. You can start Clash in the Clouds, and leave that Blue Ribbon trophy until last. It will pop as your final trophy. :)

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Rexyfollower0 said:

I 100% Episode 2 but yet to do both 1999 mode trophies for the main game. While the glitch work after I get the platinum trophy?

The #1 rule of getting this glitch to work is the platinum trophy cannot be your final trophy. Since you have only one trophy left in the DLCs and you haven't earned the plat, the answer is, no, the glitch won't work.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 8:17 PM, zizimonster said:

The #1 rule of getting this glitch to work is the platinum trophy cannot be your final trophy. Since you have only one trophy left in the DLCs and you haven't earned the plat, the answer is, no, the glitch won't work.

So if I used the profile delete glitch to get the ribbon trophy, would that unlock Taffer's Delight?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

So if I used the profile delete glitch to get the ribbon trophy, would that unlock Taffer's Delight?

I've never tried it, but I can assure you that you don't need to do that to take advantage of the Blue Ribbon Champ glitch.

Just plat the game first, then clean up the DLC trophies, except for the Blue Ribbon Champ :silver:. It will pop as your final DLC trophy as you can see on my PSN profile.

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

I've never tried it, but I can assure you that you don't need to do that to take advantage of the Blue Ribbon Champ glitch.

Just plat the game first, then clean up the DLC trophies, except for the Blue Ribbon Champ :silver:. It will pop as your final DLC trophy as you can see on my PSN profile.

Well, I ask because I stupidly played through 1999 mode in BAS Episode 2 instead of 1998 mode and I didn't want to replay it again right now. Beating 1998 mode in the DLC and the Blue Ribbons are my last trophies in the entire game. 

So like if I could just use the profile glitch to get the Blue Ribbon trophy and use that to pop the 1998 mode one, that would be sick. (I already did most Blue Ribbons manually).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Well, I ask because I stupidly played through 1999 mode in BAS Episode 2 instead of 1998 mode and I didn't want to replay it again right now. Beating 1998 mode in the DLC and the Blue Ribbons are my last trophies in the entire game. 

So like if I could just use the profile glitch to get the Blue Ribbon trophy and use that to pop the 1998 mode one, that would be sick. (I already did most Blue Ribbons manually).

Ah... you're playing the PS3 version. This glitch works only on the PS4 version.