The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

10 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I'll try my best again to tier for Ruby-chan. And with the LP multiplier, maybe I'll do my first SR rush for Yohane.

Are you going to rush to Tier 2 or Tier 1? By the way how is your scouting at the moment? I failed in getting the UR Cheerleader Riko but I at least got SSR Cheerleader Hanamaru.

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Are you going to rush to Tier 2 or Tier 1? By the way how is your scouting at the moment? I failed in getting the UR Cheerleader Riko but I at least got SSR Cheerleader Hanamaru.

I'll try to get into Tier 1, as usual, provided the cutoffs aren't too insane.

I did a blue ticket scouting after my 10+1 but I got SR Fruits Nico, thankfully she's a scorer so I'll need to find a way to fit her into my pure team now.  Also congrats on getting that SSR Hanamaru. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I'll try to get into Tier 1, as usual, provided the cutoffs aren't too insane.

I hope for your sake it's not insane. Double events are usually quite a bit worse, and the event cards have great designs. That's a sign of a competitive event. GL tho, I have yet to tier 1 any events because it seems like a lot of loveca for what it's worth. 

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I did a blue ticket scouting after my 10+1 but I got SR Fruits Nico, thankfully she's a scorer so I'll need to find a way to fit her into my pure team now.  Also congrats on getting that SSR Hanamaru. 

I did blue ticket and I got a SR, I forgot who though since I was so furious on not getting the UR Riko. Though now I guess I will just save to do some scouting though I don't know what type of scouting whether wait for a UR that I like or do Team Bibi/Printemps Scouting or 2nd year scouting.

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I hope for your sake it's not insane. Double events are usually quite a bit worse, and the event cards have great designs. That's a sign of a competitive event. GL tho, I have yet to tier 1 any events because it seems like a lot of loveca for what it's worth. 

It all depends on the girls being offered, I remember the Chika/Riko Event and Kanan/Mari Event not being as hard as some single events like the Maki or Nico Events. Though this one includes Yoshiko/Yohane and Ruby, so I am guessing this time it is going to be tough as hell.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, I planned that, however, I may be very angry if I don't get any UR o.O

I hope you have better than I did with my UR Riko attempt 

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well...since it is Yohane and Ruby, I won't be surprised if the T1 cutoffs are something crazy like 90k or something.

You're right, at least for the single events. It's the reason why I initially held back for the previous Nico MedFes with its original T1 predicted cutoff of 140k. Luckily, it dropped to 127k and that was an easy T1 since I was going for all the rewards anyway.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Though now I guess I will just save to do some scouting though I don't know what type of scouting whether wait for a UR that I like or do Team Bibi/Printemps Scouting or 2nd year scouting.

Do you have a set you're looking forward to? Otherwise, I'd say go for the sub-unit/year boxes.

10 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Do you have a set you're looking forward to? Otherwise, I'd say go for the sub-unit/year boxes.

I don't think so since I don't know if a Honoka/Kotori/Eli related set is coming out.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Definitely, because I'm not going to solo YOLO :awesome:

Then you might not get the UR then because it was 10+1 that screwed me over in UR Riko by ripping me off the 50 love gems. I should have just done Solo Yolo instead. 

Though again you are lucky in the 10+1 Honor Scouting so go ahead. I am never doing 10+1 Scouting ever again.

Edited by TheVader66

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because you only did one :D

Why on earth would I do another one? It only gave me a two SRs meanwhile the Solo Yolo gave me the same amount of SRs and a SSR. 

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

there's Pool Honoka, Pool Kotori 

You had me at the Pool Set. I forgot about the UR pool Kotori and Honoka.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's not a lie for other players :D You are just irregularity :D

True, I see people in reddit get jealous about people Solo Yolo a UR or SSR meanwhile they post four 10+1 scouting attempts and they get either a SR or SSR. It is rare to see someone with a UR in their 10+1 Scouting attempt.

Honoka's Voice Actress Nitta Emi Interview- Translated: 

The Orginal Post: http://emitsunosaurus-rex.tumblr.com/post/157183359027/nitta-emi-interview-lisani-271-μs-special

The Higher Resolution Post:  http://imgur.com/a/p9YWV

Holy Shit, I actually tear up at the end of the Interview. 

10 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

After Devil Umi, there's Pool Honoka, Pool Kotori and Birthstone Eli, in that order. Unless you don't like the sets, then you can probably just scout in the limited boxes during events.

I forgot to ask this but what are you planning to scout in the future is there any scouting sets that you have in mind.

Edited by TheVader66

14 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

True, I see people in reddit get jealous about people Solo Yolo a UR or SSR meanwhile they post four 10+1 scouting attempts and they get either a SR or SSR. It is rare to see someone with a UR in their 10+1 Scouting attempt.

Well, all of my URs (outside of BT scouts) have come from 10+1 scoutings. Never have I gotten anything above an SR with solo scouts. I think reddit has a lot of selection bias. : P

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well, all of my URs (outside of BT scouts) have come from 10+1 scoutings. Never have I gotten anything above an SR with solo scouts. I think reddit has a lot of selection bias. : P

Yeah everyone seems to have different luck when it comes to scouting and you are correct with the LoveLive reddit having a bias since you are allowed to post any 10+1 scouting attempt post even if it is just an SR but you can't post a Solo Yolo even if it results in a UR. You can can only post a Solo Yolo if it is in a collection of 40 other Solo Yolo Screenshots. 

I don't need to Solo Yolo 40 times to get something good. It is usually 4 to 6 Solo Yolos before gaining a SR or above.

So @Keello96 @FallenElysion @Satoshi Ookami the Yohane and Ruby Aqours Event has started and OMG the new update which allows you to waste x4 LP is so fucking useful since now I can just do one song and it acts like I did four songs. It is so useful.

Well here is the event and its rewards 

PdFEzJk.png

q7lObbL.png

SGQdhEQ.png

and also remember to log in everyday to get all the love gems being offered 

45KhXwc.png

I'm not sure how I feel about the 4X feature =D It's super tempting but I also want some attempts to get SS Expert songs in case I screw up the 100LP run xD

EDIT: Okay... guess that wasn't that good... No bonus EXP, no bonus tokens, no bonus G, heck not even bonus score towards box (even though skills obtained are somehow better =D)

However, the R member appearance rate is definitely raised, in both attempts I got R Maru =D

I guess this will be useful for late token grinding :D So... I'll just SS everything and then grind =D

In any case, it definitely seems useful for whales. I feel like this event is going to be VERY hard to tier in.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

41 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm not sure how I feel about the 4X feature =D It's super tempting but I also want some attempts to get SS Expert songs in case I screw up the 100LP run xD

EDIT: Okay... guess that wasn't that good... No bonus EXP, no bonus tokens, no bonus G, heck not even bonus score towards box (even though skills obtained are somehow better =D)

However, the R member appearance rate is definitely raised, in both attempts I got R Maru =D

I guess this will be useful for late token grinding :D So... I'll just SS everything and then grind =D

In any case, it definitely seems useful for whales. I feel like this event is going to be VERY hard to tier in.

Yeah, the 4X feature is only useful for grinding for stickers and token events like this one.