The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

33 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

New Muse cards get added during events. Then once an event finishes, we get new Aqours cards. That's pretty much the basic formula for the WW server. Since the Valentine/Pastry set is done, the Job set is next. And the event will end in 24 hours from now.

For future set predictions , you can use this as reference: http://kachagain.com/llsif/cards.php

Take it with a grain of salt since WW is all over the place when it comes to the schedule, but there will always be new cards during and after events.

Oh okay thank you very much for the link. I know that the date of the scouting set change isn't set in stone but at least we have an estimation of when will it happen. Also thanks for reminding of when the event will end, to be honest I am surprised that I am not doing well in this event. I am surprised that I haven't hit 60,000 yet then I only used Love Gem twice in the entire Event but now I have to try harder.

JDzHwph.png

Also congratulations to you, @Keello96 and @Mike13858 you guys are doing really well in the event. 

QGQmVbV.png

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, do you guys have any Cool URs that you can recommend me getting? Also I personally love the Unidolized Bride Eli more than Honoka but I love the Idolized Bride Honoka over Eli.

Yeah I'll second Job Kanan because she is ridiculously OP. Power creep at its finest. Dancer Kotori is also really good, but you already have her, so yeah. Also, when flower bouquet Umi comes out, she's a very good center for second year teams (though I'm actually not sure what your teams look like).

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Also congratulations to you, @Keello96 and @Mike13858 you guys are doing really well in the event. 

QGQmVbV.png

Are you sure you don't mean @FallenElysion and not me? :awesome:

I'm about 60k points short (and about to be overtaken in rank orz)

Edited by Keello96

Kanan didn't come home, Aqours doesn't like me. I was so sadden since this was a bad day for me already that I was all ready for my Blue Ticket Scouting to be a failure as well since I failed in both 10+1 Scouting and Solo Yolo. So why would I think that Blue Ticket would be better and then...............my beloved avian goddess came back to me. I actually teared up a little since I was having a bad day, so I need something lucky and Kotori always come to me when someone else doesn't. So I did something special for her......

3Y7BPSu.png

I abandon my plan to kill the Initial URs and used the UR Sticker from the 3rd UR Chinese Dress Kotori and I idolized her

cYtjHKt.png

dqaTGXB.png

6hbUPWQ.png

She looks so beautiful and I am extremely happy to have her. I just realized posting this that she is a Perfect Lock Card but as I said before, I am just happy someone showed up and I am even happier that it was Kotori.

PYHnOWd.png

I have every single Kotori UR Idolized, Kotori reminded of a quote I heard awhile ago "She was there, when no one else was" Which also prevent me from killing the Initial URs since UR Rin and UR Hanayo bother to show up and join my Idol Army unlike other URs. So why would I kill them since they showed loyalty and helped me in songs. So yeah, @Keello96 @FallenElysion @Satoshi Ookami I am happy with my Idol Army and I am going to stick with them.

mXXqfG7.png

I just found out after doing the Blue Ticket Scouting  and getting UR Smile Victorian Dress Kotori. That I actually had enough stickers to do another one and apparently Rin liked my new policy of not killing URs (as long as they're not copies) and sparring her and Hanayo that she decided to join my Idol Team and here is the best thing of all......SHE IS A COOL UR!!!

a5EQb77.png

Thank you so very much Rin, I am so very happy to have you. I heard plenty of good things of you in this version from @Satoshi Ookami. Thank you for gracing my Idol Army with your presence UR Fairy Perfect Lock Rin.

Behold my Idol Army as of now with my three attribute teams.

mtE5G74.png

XL9fSqA.png

mIdS08k.png

and I welcome both my UR Smile Victorian Dress Kotori and my UR Cool Fairy Rin to my UR family. It is a honor to have you both as part of the Idol Army and Family.

C9eIdNl.png

Edited by TheVader66

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

a5EQb77.png

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

3Y7BPSu.png

Now this is exactly why the 5 BT scout is far superior to the 25 BT guaranteed one. :awesome:

But nice luck and especially congrats for Victorian Kotori! Hopefully your luck isn't gone for the rest of the year now.

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Now this is exactly why the 5 BT scout is far superior to the 25 BT guaranteed one. :awesome:

But nice luck and especially congrats for Victorian Kotori! Hopefully your luck isn't gone for the rest of the year now.

It probably is since I pulled two URs on the same hour. I am guessing I am not getting any URs for awhile. I am fine though as long as I have my URs with me.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Holy... shit o.O

You lucky bastard o.O 2 PLs in one pull o.O

And not to mention my beloved Rin o.O

The best Rin that is :awesome: 

I was extremely surprised as well since Perfect Lock UR cards are hard to get. 

Edited by TheVader66

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I think by Skill lvl 4 she might surpass my current Top Perfect Lock Skill. 

0fo4GYV.jpg

Skill level 5 PL on an SR. o_o That's a lot of SR supports. :awesome: 

I still don't really get the point of skilling up a PL, unless you had a duplicate from an event/scout or whatever. Then again, I lean more towards score and team strength, so yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion

We are back at it again, time to start a new event. This time being a Challenge Event, my favorite type of Event since it offers a lot of rewards by playing the songs. In this event you can get a Cool SR Nozomi and a Smile SR Hanayo, so goodluck to everyone on the event.

WQy7w6o.png

I don't know if you still play LLSIF but you can get your waifu Nozomi in the event, @Adult Neptune

wX8dYIo.png

X9nR4AL.png

I threw away 70 Love Gems on this Step Up Scouting and got 1 SSR and 1 SR and 20 Rares and then I threw away 25 Scouting Coupons and got 5 SRs. My luck in this game is really bad. I haven't gotten an UR that isn't a promo since last November.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I threw away 70 Love Gems on this Step Up Scouting and got 1 SSR and 1 SR and 20 Rares and then I threw away 25 Scouting Coupons and got 5 SRs. My luck in this game is really bad. I haven't gotten an UR that isn't a promo since last November.

5 SRs with 25 BTs...ouch. Meanwhile Vader got 2 URs with 10. :awesome: 

Luck is such a strange thing...