The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

5 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

On that account? $45. :') It helped that I got a double UR pull while going for Job Kanan. Though I misremembered; it was 13 URs.

You got a double UR in the Job Kanan Scouting. Lucky, I got nothing from that scouting since Aqours hates me. I have 11 URs but none of them are from Aqours.

Though luckly I got a few blue tickets from the scouting and had enough to do two Blue Ticket Scouting which resulted in UR Victorian Dress Kotori and UR Fairy Rin.

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

You got a double UR in the Job Kanan Scouting. Lucky, I got nothing from that scouting since Aqours hates me. I have 11 URs but none of them are from Aqours.

Though luckly I got a few blue tickets from the scouting and had enough to do two Blue Ticket Scouting which resulted in UR Victorian Dress Kotori and UR Fairy Rin.

Yeah, I have an Aqours-only account. To be fair, BTs have been kind to me (Initial You, Initial Riko, Swimsuit Ruby, and Zookeeper Yohane were all from BTs), but the rest were from 10+1s. The dream is real.

4 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Yeah, I have an Aqours-only account. To be fair, BTs have been kind to me (Initial You, Initial Riko, Swimsuit Ruby, and Zookeeper Yohane were all from BTs), but the rest were from 10+1s. The dream is real.

You got the two Aqours URs that I love the most. I love the Halloween Set since both Dia and Yoshiko/Yohane look beautiful. Also I wanted a UR Kanan since she is my favorite girl in Aqours. She is my fourth favorite overall when it comes to categorizing all the girls from both Muse and Aqours.

I also see that you play on the Japanese version. Is it your primary way of playing LLSIF because we also have somebody who only plays the Japanese version the most as well. @RaveNScythE who one time a lot of URs, if I remember correctly one was the Job Dia UR.

35 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

On that account? $45. :') It helped that I got a double UR pull while going for Job Kanan. Though I misremembered; it was 13 URs.

Wow, still pretty nice luck for 5 months! I'm currently waiting for mine to get better....my BT luck is particular trash at the moment, and I can only dream of a 2 UR pull. Maybe someday...

37 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

You got the two Aqours URs that I love the most. I love the Halloween Set since both Dia and Yoshiko/Yohane look beautiful. Also I wanted a UR Kanan since she is my favorite girl in Aqours. She is my fourth favorite overall when it comes to categorizing all the girls from both Muse and Aqours.

I also see that you play on the Japanese version. Is it your primary way of playing LLSIF because we also have somebody who only plays the Japanese version the most as well. @RaveNScythE who one time a lot of URs, if I remember correctly one was the Job Dia UR.

I actually cover my eyes when I scout so I don't know what I've pulled until the cards open. On my first pull, I got VDay Yohane and wanted to cry because Job Kanan was my dream Aqours UR. Grinded enough gems for a third scout, and Halloween Dia was my first card and I almost lost it despite her being best girl (rate up is a lie). Little did I know...

I play both! EN, I've been playing from the start and have sunk way too much money into to switch over to JP completely. My current JP I've only been running for 5 months, though I started playing JP in January 2015. Alas, I seal shopped a lot of SRs away, so I wanted to start over on an account and...not sell SR+ cards.

22 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Wow, still pretty nice luck for 5 months! I'm currently waiting for mine to get better....my BT luck is particular trash at the moment, and I can only dream of a 2 UR pull. Maybe someday...

It'll happen! I've seen 4 UR pulls (not my own, unfortunately), so never lose hope! I've re-entered a BT drought after having good luck for a few weeks...it was nice while it lasted.

What are you guys' dream URs? :3c

28 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

It'll happen! I've seen 4 UR pulls (not my own, unfortunately), so never lose hope! I've re-entered a BT drought after having good luck for a few weeks...it was nice while it lasted.

I remember seeing that pull pop up on /r/SIF a few months ago. Was in disbelief to say the least...

Dream URs? Hmm, well, I already have my true dream UR and that's Coptori. I'd love to have Wedding and/or Ice Cream Honk, but I guess I could live without them. While the Aqours cards have fantastic art, I don't really care for the themes for the You or Chika URs (best girls), so I also hope to see URs of them in themes I like. 

Oh, and bonus points to that promo Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari Honoka as well but I won't ever get that orz

Edited by Keello96

56 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

I actually cover my eyes when I scout so I don't know what I've pulled until the cards open. On my first pull, I got VDay Yohane and wanted to cry because Job Kanan was my dream Aqours UR. Grinded enough gems for a third scout, and Halloween Dia was my first card and I almost lost it despite her being best girl (rate up is a lie). Little did I know...

I do the same thing when I scout. I never look at the cards because I don't want my hope to be raised and crushed everytime an envelope pops up.

I don't get disappointed when I get a UR of a girl that isn't my favorite but I do get extremely sad when it is an SSR because it feels like a tease, "look how close you were to a UR, too bad have an SSR"

Also you said "little did I know...."does that mean you got the UR Job Kanan.

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

I only had a two UR pull during the Baseball Eli Scouting where I got the Baseball Eli and Circus Umi. I used to have amazing luck with Solo Yolos and horrible luck with Blue Ticket Scouting until I had a UR drought from December to March. Now I have horrible luck with Solo Yolo and good luck with Blue Ticket Scouting.

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

My dream URs are of composed of my Top five favorite girls overall in Love Live.

I want the Bride URs of Honoka and Eli. I know that they are being offered in the sticker shop but I am not killing three URs for only one.

5OHPvKg.jpg

I have my Arabian Dancer Kotori which is my dream card of Kotori. If I have to choose which new UR Kotori to get, I say I want the Tennis Kotori.

1193KotoriCleanURIdolized.png

For Kanan, it has to be her Job UR but sadly she didn't come home and I am Aqours Cursed. Also the UR Job Kanan is the most powerful Cool Card in the game.

1144KananCleanURIdolized.png

Finally for Yoshiko/Yohane it has to be the Halloween UR because she looks extremely beautiful in that set.

1018YoshikoCleanURIdolized.png

58 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Dream URs? Hmm, well, I already have my true dream UR and that's Coptori. I'd love to have Wedding and/or Ice Cream Honk, but I guess I could live without them. While the Aqours cards have fantastic art, I don't really care for the themes for the You or Chika URs (best girls), so I also hope to see URs of them in themes I like. 

You may have told me in that past and I may have forgotten but is Honoka one of your favorite girls as well. I know that we both love Kotori but I forgot where you are with Honoka and Eli.

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

You may have told me in that past and I may have forgotten but is Honoka one of your favorite girls as well. I know that we both love Kotori but I forgot where you are with Honoka and Eli.

Yep, Honoka is probably 2nd for me. As for Eli, she isn't terribly high, somewhere in the low middle probably. 

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yep, Honoka is probably 2nd for me. As for Eli, she isn't terribly high, somewhere in the low middle probably. 

Kotori and Honoka flip for me from time to time. Though recently, Kotori has been my Number 1. If I do decided to go AnimeExpo, I may make a stop at Little Tokyo and get the Kotori pillow (it is just a normal pillow not a waifu pillow) that I saw. 

So who is your number three for both Muse and Aqours? Since Honoka and Kotori are two of your favorite girls of Muse and Chika and You are two of your favorite girls of Aqours.

Edited by TheVader66

42 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Kotori and Honoka flip for me from time to time. Though recently, Kotori has been my Number 1. If I do decided to go AnimeExpo, I may make a stop at Little Tokyo and get the Kotori pillow (it is just a normal pillow not a waifu pillow) that I saw. 

So how is your number three for both Muse and Aqours? Since Honoka and Kotori are two of your favorite girls of Muse and Chika and You are two of your favorite girls of Aqours.

Those 2 are pretty constant, but it can vary a lot otherwise. For μ's I want to say Umi but I like Hanayo as well, so it's a toss-up there. For Aqours, probably Yohane, but again, I really don't know.

Man, I wish I could go to AX, but I live way too far away. I'd kill to go to the Anisong Matsuri concert because Aqours is performing live. 

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Those 2 are pretty constant, but it can vary a lot otherwise. For μ's I want to say Umi but I like Hanayo as well, so it's a toss-up there. For Aqours, probably Yohane, but again, I really don't know.

I am surprised that you love Hanayo now. I remember you saying that you were disappointed to have her as a UR so you sacrificed her for Cop Kotori.

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Man, I wish I could go to AX, but I live way too far away. I'd kill to go to the Anisong Matsuri concert because Aqours is performing live. 

Aw shit, thanks for reminding me. I forgot about the Concert. I hate that I have to buy a ticket for the convention and for the concert. 

By the way, do you know which day they are performing? So I can just show up for that day.

By the way, is this the first time a Love Live group had a concert outside Japan? I don't remember Muse performing anywhere else but Japan.

Edited by TheVader66

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Maybe, she wants you back at her side. She wants Elysion-Senpai to not notice any other girls besides her. She wants you to be one of her little demons.

Yeah, I can tell. Sadly, I can't be her little demon anymore. I'm sending you my Yohane luck, hopefully you'll get her cards soon.

6 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Congrats on getting those URs, your best girls really love you~ This would be one of my dream pulls too, since I adore Halloween Dia and Job Kanan a little too much.

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Yeah, I can tell. Sadly, I can't be her little demon anymore. I'm sending you my Yohane luck, hopefully you'll get her cards soon.

Now I am imagining a dramatic soap opera between you two:

Yoshiko/Yohane: Oh darling, I made a terrible mistake. I should haven't chosen (insert random here) over you. So I decided to leave him and take up your offer of being with you.

FallenElysion: It is too late my beloved, for my heart has fallen for another. (Insert Dramatic Music)

Yoshiko/Yohane: Who is this woman? I WILL KILL HER!!! (Yoshiko/Yohane isn't the type to kill, just doing for drama)

FallenElysion: You cannot, I shall not allow it.

Yoshiko/Yohane: Baby, I can change.

FallenElysion: Goodbye, Yohane

Yoshiko/Yohane: NOOOOO

Also thank you for your support. I hope I can get her or any Aqours UR one day.

Edited by TheVader66

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am surprised that you love Hanayo now. I remember you saying that you were disappointed to have her as a UR so you sacrificed her for Cop Kotori.

Aw shit, thanks for reminding me. I forgot about the Concert. I hate that I have to buy a ticket for the convention and for the concert. 

By the way, do you know which day they are performing? So I can just show up for that day.

By the way, is this the first time a Love Live group had a concert outside Japan? I don't remember Muse performing anywhere else but Japan.

Nah, I never sacrificed Hanayo. Nico, Maki, and initial Umi didn't make the cut so they had to go.

I believe the concert is June 30th in the evening. I'd get a ticket soon, because last time I checked, there weren't a whole lot left. You'll also need some kind of pass, like a pre show pass to get in.

I believe this is the first time? I know Live Viewings have been a thing for a while, but I don't think they've had any live performances outside of Japan until now. Pretty cool.

17 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I believe the concert is June 30th in the evening. I'd get a ticket soon, because last time I checked, there weren't a whole lot left. You'll also need some kind of pass, like a pre show pass to get in.

I believe this is the first time? I know Live Viewings have been a thing for a while, but I don't think they've had any live performances outside of Japan until now. Pretty cool.

Shit, are they not going to stay for the convention because AnimeExpo begins on July 1st to 4th and it seems odd for Aqours to come to America and only show up as an opener for the convention. They should stay and see their fans in the convention.

By the way since you love both Chika and You, I am going to guess that you are excited for the Cyber Set for Aqours.

w0zhQd8.png

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Shit, are they not going to stay for the convention because AnimeExpo begins on July 1st to 4th and it seems odd for Aqours to come to America and only show up as an opener for the convention. They should stay and see their fans in the convention.

By the way since you love both Chika and You, I am going to guess that you are excited for the Cyber Set for Aqours.

I'm pretty sure they are staying. I think if you were able to get a VIP pass, you could actually meet them, but those sold out stupid fast. 

I'm actually kinda disappointed that the Chika/You set is the Cyber one. I never liked the μ's Cyber set, and while the art is quite nice, I still don't care for the theme all too much for Aqours.. You especially is in kind of a weird position in the idolized. Why couldn't they have been the Angel pair? :awesome: 

Edited by Keello96

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

I'm pretty sure they are staying. I think if you were able to get a VIP pass, you could actually meet them, but those sold out stupid fast. 

I'm actually kinda disappointed that the Chika/You set is the Cyber one. I never liked the μ's Cyber set, and while the art is quite nice, I still don't care for the theme all too much for Aqours.. You especially is in kind of a weird position in the idolized. Why couldn't they have been the Angel pair? :awesome: 

Do you mean VIP pass for AnimeExpo or VIP pass for Anisong World Matsuri Los Angeles 2017. 

I personally love the SR versions of the Cyber Outfits more than the UR version.

Edited by TheVader66

20 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Do you mean VIP pass for AnimeExpo or VIP pass for Anisong World Matsuri Los Angeles 2017. 

I personally love the SR versions of the Cyber Outfits more than the UR version.

VIP for Anisong Matsuri. Those tickets were available early for Anime Expo VIP members, so they were gone very fast. 

On 6/18/2017 at 7:08 PM, Keello96 said:

VIP for Anisong Matsuri. Those tickets were available early for Anime Expo VIP members, so they were gone very fast. 

Oh that is a shame and I also read that you couldn't even come close to them since it said "No High Fives or Handshakes" 

I just hope they stay for AnimeExpo and sign some stuff though I don't have anything Aqours related but it be cool to have Aqours sign one of my Love Live School Idol Paradise games. It be similar to Stan Lee signing stuff from DC but I don't think I am actually going to attempt it since it might be disrespectful to them. Either way, I am going to try my best to go to Anime Expo this time because Mizuno Naoko the Creator of Neptunia and Tsunako the artist of Neptunia/Date A Live/Fairy Fencer are going to be there and I wanted the to sign my Hyperdevotion Noire. If there is no traffic, it would take me at least an hour and 20 minutes to get to Los Angeles but the traffic is horrible near and inside the city. 

I hope this becomes a yearly thing where Aqours comes to AnimeExpo to perform and hopefully I have more money for next time.

By the way, @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @FallenElysion are any of you planning to come to AnimeExpo or maybe next time.

Edited by TheVader66

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @FallenElysion are any of you planning to come to AnimeExpo or maybe next time.

I doubt it. Plane tickets and hotel rooms are expensive and I don't have a job. And even if I did, I don't think going to something like that by myself would be very fun.

14 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I doubt it. Plane tickets and hotel rooms are expensive and I don't have a job. And even if I did, I don't think going to something like that by myself would be very fun.

I feel your pain. I don't have a job either so I can't stay for the four days since the good hotels are expensive or the cheap ones are in shaddy areas. While I am in close proximity to Los Angeles, it is a nightmare to driver to get into the city. Let alone drive back and forth from the city to my home.

One time, me and my friends went into LA and we were heading to Little Tokyo through the I-10 E and were making good time and when were 20 minutes away from destination. A car accident happened ahead of us that delayed our arrival from 20 minutes into a fucking hour and 40 minutes.

I understand that accidents happened but every fucking day in Los Angeles there is always at least two car accident that delay the traffic. That is because people drive extremely recklessly in LA. I just checked the route to get to LA right now and three accidents happened that is now causing a 2 hour and 40 minute delay.

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

>LA

Heh =D Yeeeeeea, no way =D

Los Angeles: Come for our entertainment and stores. Stay because Traffic is at a standstill.

Anyways, @Keello96 @FallenElysion @GlennRhee there is a new Master Song in the Muse Section. So we can get more Love Gems.

BExMOsX.jpg

Edited by TheVader66