The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

47 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

What they did on CN was give everyone who abused the glitch a -1 if they had 0 UR seals, so that the next time they sold a UR, they didn't get anything for it. Everyone who didn't abuse the glitch got a BT. Though, because CN isn't run by Klab, it's possible they'd do nothing in this case.

Regardless, Riko is too darn cute and I'd never sell her. I'm hoping they give us a way to get the other eight girls at some point, because I want that Ruby desperately.

Oh okay, I understand. That actually terrifies me even more because it isn't a sudden punishment but a punishment waiting to happen to the point of you forgetting about it and when the punishment does happen, it will hurt you more. I am just going to be good player and not abuse that.

I decided to get Chinese Dress You since even though You isn't one of my favorite girls. I personally liked her design more than the other girls but Ruby did look adorable.

4 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

What they did on CN was give everyone who abused the glitch a -1 if they had 0 UR seals, so that the next time they sold a UR, they didn't get anything for it. Everyone who didn't abuse the glitch got a BT. Though, because CN isn't run by Klab, it's possible they'd do nothing in this case.

Regardless, Riko is too darn cute and I'd never sell her. I'm hoping they give us a way to get the other eight girls at some point, because I want that Ruby desperately.

What if you never sell any UR? =D 

Do you forever stay on -1 UR sticker happy with idolized UR? :awesome: 

41 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What if you never sell any UR? =D 

Do you forever stay on -1 UR sticker happy with idolized UR? :awesome: 

Yes. ?

Though if you ever get a third copy of a UR and want to skill her up instead of unlocking more slots, you'll forfeit the seal.

(I'd still never sell dirndl Riko, though)

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Yes. 1f609.png

Though if you ever get a third copy of a UR and want to skill her up instead of unlocking more slots, you'll forfeit the seal.

(I'd still never sell dirndl Riko, though)

That does sound really tempting. I could idolize my UR Pure Honoka or UR Smile Nico but then again I might curse myself by abusing the system. I will just be fine with my Chinese Dress You.

@Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @Keello96 @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion Speaking of saving up Love Gems. It seems that Klab is just giving out a lot of Love Gems with the login bonus and the Limited Goals which new ones have been added and this time involving Binetsu kara Mystery on Master Difficulty.

entlYrf.png?1

I already have enough to do the two step up scouting for Kotori. God willing, I make it to 120 Love Gems to do all of the Step Up Scouting for her. Praise our Avian Goddess.

FfHzYFf.png?1

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

speaking of saving up Love Gems. It seems that Klab is just giving out a lot of Love Gems with the login bonus and the Limited Goals which new ones have been added and this time involving Binetsu kara Mystery on Master Difficulty.

And RIP 3 love gems for me. There's no way I can FC Binetsu Master...well at least I can pass it 3 times. :awesome: 

• 2 weeks later...

@FallenElysion @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @GlennRhee It is time for once again to start another event. To be Honest, it doesn't feel that long since the previous Maki and Umi Event happened but then again I was participating in the Moon Goddess Event in FGO. Anyways, This time the event is going to be a Medley Festival Event where you can get my two most favorite Aqours girls: SR Pure Hanamaru and SR Cool Kanan. Goodluck to all who participate in the event.

FsjlsEZ.png?1

To be honest with you guys, I actually don't want to participate in the event since I just finished the FGO Event and before that one it was the Maki/Umi Event. So i am a little tired but god damn it, the event not only has two of my favorite girls out of Aqours but Hanamaru is wearing Pantyhose and Kanan is wearing Stockings. Those assholes at Klab are just teasing me to join the event. DAMN IT ALL, FINE I WILL JOIN THE EVENT.

ojKEK5D.png?1

gFdAYFR.png?1

but the one thing I am not going to do is waste my Love Gems on Aqours Scouting even if it is Step Up Scouting. Yes Aqours is having a Step Up Scouting so now it is the perfect time to scout for Aqours URs but I am not going to bother since Aqours has failed to give me a UR in the past meanwhile Kotori has shown up 7 times as UR to me (5 different versions and two copies). So I am going to save my Love Gems for the Kotori Step Up rather than waste them on the Aqours Step Up but anyways, goodluck to all who do the Aqours Scouting. I bet you have better luck with them then me.

jTdSRSt.png?1

I had enough to do the first step for Aqours without dipping into my Kotori stash. SSR Christmas Yohane (who I already had idolized, so that's a skill up + seal), and Cheerleader Ruby, one of my favorite cards of second best girl. Not the best, but for 30 gems, I'll take it.

I'll just T3 this event though. Hanamaru's my least favorite Aqours girl, and I hate MedFests, so I'll just get one copy of both event cards (since I'm a collector).

Can we talk about best girl's new SSR though? What a beauty.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Her Pajama SSR was gorgeous, too! It'll be out before her solo box, so I'm hoping that it's included in the pool (and that I scout it).

I hope so as well. Kotori is the only one that where SSRs I am fine with her SSRs. Is there any Kotori UR that you specifically want from the Step Up Scouting.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I hope so as well. Kotori is the only one that where SSRs I am fine with her SSRs. Is there any Kotori UR that you specifically want from the Step Up Scouting.

Honestly, I just want Nurse Kotori. I'd be totally fine with no URs if I could just get that card. :( But Coptori is my dream UR, so I'd love to pull her as well. What about you?

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

Honestly, I just want Nurse Kotori. I'd be totally fine with no URs if I could just get that card. :( But Coptori is my dream UR, so I'd love to pull her as well. What about you?

That is tough, I am alright with whichever UR Kotori I get but if I have to choose. It would be either Cop Kotori because I am always need of a Cool UR also I love the little white bird with her. Though the Magician Kotori looks wonderful as well. The Kotori I truly want is the Tennis version of her but that isn't going to be in the selection yet. 

4 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

If my gems weren't all for the Bird Goddess, I'd try for Cheer Riko since she's really fighting for a spot in my top three girls. Maybe next time, Riri.

Yes, all of our Love Gems is to please our beautiful Avian Goddess, Kotori. May she chirp at our enemies.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not scouting anything with Aquors, no reason to care.

Especially since only Yohane would be worth.

You don't like Aqours anymore? I thought you liked You and Ruby.

Edited by TheVader66