The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Just now, TheVader66 said:

@Keello96 @GlennRhee @FallenElysion @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 Reminder that you can do the Muse 2nd Years Step-Up Scouting.I sadly don't have enough to do the first one but I hope you guys are lucky enough to do it.

I did the 1st Step Up Scout on both the 1st and 2nd year Scouting Boxes and got 2 SSRs and 1 SR from each of them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I did the 1st Step Up Scout on both the 1st and 2nd year Scouting Boxes and got 2 SSRs and 1 SR from each of them.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Same here. 

Welp, not like I would get anything.

At least you guys only wasted 30 Love Gems. I wasted 50 Love Gems on the 3rd Year Aqours Set and got nothing. I actually decided to just purge all my Aqours members and go fully Muse-only because I wasted so many Love Gems and Blue Ticket on them in the past and I got nothing from them. 

Oddly enough I am doing way better in Score Matches as a result.

Edited by TheVader66

On 11/10/2017 at 8:50 PM, FallenElysion said:

I've been lazy with this game (again). The DiaMari Osanpo must have burnt me out pretty badly.

Tell me about it, after wasting 50 Love Gems on Aqours and getting nothing, I got into pure rage and killed nearly all of my Aqours members. Then I though maybe I should do the 2nd Year Step Up Scouting. At least I though it was an exclusive to 2nd Years Muse members but in fact it was all of them. So not only was I lied to but I didn't get shit. I just decided fuck it and partially quit the game, I only appear now for my daily login bonus.

dnVpIIh.png?1

3YyzpIB.png?1

Then I saw this, the Circus Kanan UR. I don't fucking know why but I want her even though every single one of my attempts at getting a UR from Aqours has ended in failure. I don't even have enough for the 11 scouting. I really hate myself for wanting her.

1SN3kNP.png?1

Anyways, this rant has been brought to you by Rin's Ramen.

NlvUL1i.png?1

21 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Latest pull i did got me my first SSR ever and 3x SR Kotoris. Can i please get a UR You as my first UR next please?

ItcbNtr.png

It seems Kotori has chosen you, so chance of her being your first UR are pretty high. Trust me, it happened to me before when I started playing the game.

21 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

5c0cG6X.png

Say ill of this SSR Hana-chan and i will fight you.

If you want a Hanayo UR really badly, the chance of getting her are higher on her birthday step up scouting. Her birthday is on January 17.

By the way @Keello96 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami new expert song added, so you guys can full combo it and get a Love Gem.

703Yw1N.png?1

By the way, fuck this stupid master song. 

tA0GoYl.png?1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

It seems Kotori has chosen you, so chance of her being your first UR are pretty high. Trust me, it happened to me before when I started playing the game.

I don't mind, Kotori is my second favorite, You is my first favorite and Hanayo is my third favorite. At my current progress in the game, i will need any UR i can get just to increase my score as i can full-combo most of the expert/master songs but fail to get an S-rank just because my collection isn't that good yet thus missing the S-rank love gem.

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

If you want a Hanayo UR really badly, the chance of getting her are higher on her birthday step up scouting. Her birthday is on January 17.

I see. Well, Kotori's was two monthes ago and You's is in April so it seems Hana-chan's the safest and quickest option. I will however do a final step-up deal once it becomes available before saving up for Hana-chan.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Tell me about it, after wasting 50 Love Gems on Aqours and getting nothing, I got into pure rage and killed nearly all of my Aqours members. Then I though maybe I should do the 2nd Year Step Up Scouting. At least I though it was an exclusive to 2nd Years Muse members but in fact it was all of them. So not only was I lied to but I didn't get shit. I just decided fuck it and partially quit the game, I only appear now for my daily login bonus.

I gave up on URs through normal meanings long ago. I'm now pretty much using 11 pulls to get 25 Blue Tickets and guaranteed UR.

So each discounted pull is a welcomed addition.

The only problem is the fact that I'm getting worse and worse cards... 

Today I got another Cool Healer...

900Honoka.png

#900 Kousaka Honoka UR

Like yea, just one more and I'll have full Cool UR team, but I need Smile URs ffs.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

58 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

I don't mind, Kotori is my second favorite, You is my first favorite and Hanayo is my third favorite. At my current progress in the game, i will need any UR i can get just to increase my score as i can full-combo most of the expert/master songs but fail to get an S-rank just because my collection isn't that good yet thus missing the S-rank love gem.

I see. Well, Kotori's was two monthes ago and You's is in April so it seems Hana-chan's the safest and quickest option. I will however do a final step-up deal once it becomes available before saving up for Hana-chan.

If you gather enough Blue Tickets (either trade the R Stickers or SR Stickers for some or do 10 Scouting attempts to fill the star gauge) you can get a UR easier.

8bEdT1b.png?1

uhssWUK.png?1

N22RqDS.png?1

31 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I gave up on URs through normal meanings long ago. I'm now pretty much using 11 pulls to get 25 Blue Tickets and guaranteed UR.

So each discounted pull is a welcomed addition.

The only problem is the fact that I'm getting worse and worse cards... 

Today I got another Cool Healer...

900Honoka.png

#900 Kousaka Honoka UR

Like yea, just one more and I'll have full Cool UR team, but I need Smile URs ffs.

Hey, that is the same UR Honoka that I have and she is not horrible. Anyways Holy Shit, you have that many Cool URs. Are they the same ones you showed me last time or did you gain a lot of them since last time we talked? 

I don't think I will ever use the 25 Blue Ticket Scouting, it seems like the easy way out but then again my luck in Solo Yolo and 10+1 Scouting is horrible at the moment.

For my Cool Team, I have 5 URs which have two of them Idolized (Idol Honoka and Arabian Dancer Kotori)

7eV9L5u.png?1

My Smile Team has 5 URs as well with 3 of them idolize (Victorian Kotori, Christmas Kotori and Initial Rin)

UgGZPBP.png?1

My Pure Team is the strongest team I have with 6 URs and three of them idolized (Chinese Dress Kotori, Pool Kotori and Taisho Honoka)

1WBAzGN.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Hey, that is the same UR Honoka that I have she is not horrible

I already have Healer Nico and SSR Umi. No need for another Healer. 

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Are they the same ones you showed me last time or did you gain a lot of them since last time we talked? 

Yea, I got a lot of dupes from BTs.

http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

You still have more URs, though.

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Do you whale now?

Of course not. I don't even buy the cheap packs now. 

I have to save my funds for Memory Defrag =D

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

How were you able to get so many Blue Tickets to do the 25 Blue Ticket Scouting?

It's easy. SR seals, N seals, discount pulls, Green Ticket pulls for fillings. 

With the 10s of bonus N seals you get from login bonuses, it accumulates pretty quickly actually.

I'm also not doing 50 pulls anymore with the exception of Step 3s on best girls.

July 22 - Smile Eli

September 25 - Dem Armpits

11/11 - Another Honks

So, roughly 2 months between 25BTs.

Oh, now that I look at it, I forgot to add Pool Kotori. (Realized that after I went to look for the post of previous 25BT scout)

So we have the same amount of URs actually.

• Like 1

Got Taisho Honk from a BT, making her the third UR pair I've gotten in a week (I had zero before that). My pure team is second-years, so she fits it. The bad news is she's pure, and my pure team is all UR/SSR and over 70k, so...hopefully I can get Animal Honk, Circus Umi, or Fairytale Koto soon.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I just decided fuck it and partially quit the game, I only appear now for my daily login bonus.

Pretty much what I've been doing the past few months. I've been shifting my focus to another game recently so I keep forgetting about SIF, especially in the last KanaMaru score match. I really wanted the Kanan SR at least, but err...I forgot.

I'm kicking myself because I keep doing solos but...

GpZITBn.png

Favourite Ruby SSR came home!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Pretty much what I've been doing the past few months. I've been shifting my focus to another game recently so I keep forgetting about SIF, especially in the last KanaMaru score match. I really wanted the Kanan SR at least, but err...I forgot.

I'm kicking myself because I keep doing solos but...

GpZITBn.png

Favourite Ruby SSR came home!

I just did some Solo Yolos from Aqours. I got a SR at the third one but nothing else from it.

What game have you been playing? I been playing Fate Grand/Order usually it is boring but right now an event is going on. My favorite right now is Fire Emblem Heroes which is super fun. 

Edited by TheVader66

Out of all these mobile games I've been playing, it is now down to 3. I had to give up the others because, time mangement :lol: One of those is WW SIF. I don't mind if you replace me with more active players on your friendlist @TheVader66 and @Satoshi Ookami, it is sad to say but I have to stop playing on WW. I just don't have the time anymore to manage 2 SIF accounts unlike before. Still have a bunch of loveca (and uncollected ones from stories, gift box and Master songs) but I'll just hoard these for now :lol:

mVIob1Tl.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Out of all these mobile games I've been playing, it is now down to 3. I had to give up the others because, time mangement :lol: One of those is WW SIF. I don't mind if you replace me with more active players on your friendlist @TheVader66 and @Satoshi Ookami, it is sad to say but I have to stop playing on WW. I just don't have the time anymore to manage 2 SIF accounts unlike before. Still have a bunch of loveca (and uncollected ones from stories, gift box and Master songs) but I'll just hoard these for now :lol:

mVIob1Tl.png

That is a shame but I understand. I am going to keep you as a friend. Hell, I still haven't removed my very first friend and she hasn't logged in almost 800 days.

NrUDwiH.jpg

Though I am curious, what mobile games are you playing at the moment besides JP LLSIF?

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I just did some Solo Yolos from Aqours. I got a SR at the third one but nothing else from it.

Whose SR did you get?

I got Yoshiko's Initial SR from an SR+ ticket so it bummed me out (since I already have her), but Ruby managed to save my day afterwards.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

What game have you been playing?

I've been playing a lot of BanG Dream! Girls Band Party recently. It is a much more difficult rhythm game compared to SIF but it's pretty good. I'll definitely play it even more when it's localised next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

Whose SR did you get?

I got Yoshiko's Initial SR from an SR+ ticket so it bummed me out (since I already have her), but Ruby managed to save my day afterwards.

I've been playing a lot of BanG Dream! Girls Band Party recently. It is a much more difficult rhythm game compared to SIF but it's pretty good. I'll definitely play it even more when it's localised next year.

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Tales of the Rays and BanG Dream. 

You both said BanG Dream, so I got curious and searched the gameplay. It does look tougher than LLSIF, I would be tempted to play it especially when FallenElysion said it be localized next year but it look like it might be on the same level of the Master Songs in LLSIF. I think I will just stay with Fate/Grand Order and Fire Emblem Heroes.

Though there is one mobile game I want localized which is Azur Lane but since the game is from China, I doubt it will be localized in the West.

15 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

mVIob1Tl.png

No need for that, it's not like there's a need to have active friends when the inactive ones have URs =D

• Like 1