The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

I got Circus Mari for free. Finally, i got some decent members so i have a better chance to get the love gems from S-rank score on Expert/master courses.

HaaPIj3.png

I know it seems pathetic to experienced players but i only downloaded this game about a month ago so it's huge for me whenever i get even an SR.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I got Circus Mari for free. Finally, i got some decent members so i have a better chance to get the love gems from S-rank score on Expert/master courses.

HaaPIj3.png

I know it seems pathetic to experienced players but i only downloaded this game about a month ago so it's huge for me whenever i get even an SR.

It isn't pathetic at all, SRs are still good. I have SRs that I will most likely never remove from my team even if I get enough URs for a full UR team. For example, my Arabian Dancer Maki with her amazing skill, my Demon Honoka with her own amazing skill and being my first Event SR that I got from hitting Tier 1 and finally my Bride Kotori simply because she looks so very beautiful and I need Healers.

zymFLRt.png?1

ixTGqkV.png?1

WwwpStj.png?1

Hell, I still have my very first SR ever in the game, my Flower Umi.

1vN0EfC.png?1

Either way, time for another announcement @Keello96 @FallenElysion @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami get ready for another Event. The Event will be a Medley Festival while these events take forever, they do hand out good stuff sometimes. Anyways, the two SRs being rewarded will be SR Honoka and SR Nico. Goodluck to all who participate in the event.

BY2eszz.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 1:40 PM, RaveNScythE said:

BanG Dream. 

Nice to see another Bandori player here~

3 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I second Vader, it's certainly not pathetic. I have several SSRs (even scorers) but my teams are full of idolised SRs since they are much more powerful. Especially if they have 4 slots, they can really help boost your team.

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

The Event will be a Medley Festival while these events take forever, they do hand out good stuff sometimes. Anyways, the two SRs being rewarded will be SR Honoka and SR Nico. Goodluck to all who participate in the event.

BY2eszz.png?1

SnoozeFes again? Ugh. 

Nico is the tier for this one but I'm out of gems, so maybe I have an excuse not to tier. Her card is so damn adorable though...kill me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

SnoozeFes again? Ugh. 

Nico is the tier for this one but I'm out of gems, so maybe I have an excuse not to tier. Her card is so damn adorable though...kill me.

I may go after Honoka but yeah the Medley Festival is too damn long. I actually miss the Stroll Event more since you can waste all your LP and be done. By the way, on what phone do you play? I am thinking of getting you a gift card since I still owe you for the Youtube Banner you made me but since we both live in different nations, I don't know if it is possible,

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I actually miss the Stroll Event more since you can waste all your LP and be done.

I agree. Hopefully, we get a token event soon since the constant MedFes and Score Matches is killing my mood to play the game.

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, on what phone do you play? I am thinking of getting you a gift card since I still owe you for the Youtube Banner you made me but since we both live in different nations, I don't know if it is possible,

Oh no, that's not necessary. You don't have to repay me for the banner. I was happy to do it for you.

The second half of the Momijigari set just released, and I think I know what I'm saving up for next...

1GeJYq9.png

h6sN67r.png

This UR pair is giving me life.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

The second half of the Momijigari set just released, and I think I know what I'm saving up for next...

1GeJYq9.png

h6sN67r.png

This UR pair is giving me life.

This may be the most beautiful set Aqours has released since Halloween. I love Dia's expression in her unidolized form. Either way, I really want one of them but Aqours gives no URs to me.

20 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Oh no, that's not necessary. You don't have to repay me for the banner. I was happy to do it for you.

I feel like I do since your banners are amazing. I even feel like asking you to do another one but for PSNProfiles this time but I feel like I am taking advantage of you. So that is why I want to give you something at least.

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @YaoiGod Well It is that time again where we participate in another event. This time it is a Medley Festival Event involving two Muse members, one of them being my favorite girl. The two Muse members being rewarded are Smile SR Honoka and Pure SR Nico, also remembers that we also get Love Gems and Friend Points for at least trying and if we are lucky we get Green Tickets. Anyways, Goodluck to all who participate in the event.

SVmDVcG.png?1

6hgSU83.png?1

GHBtVT5.png?1

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Either way, I really want one of them but Aqours gives no URs to me.

Don't feel too bad about it. I totally know that feeling since my BT luck is horrible. I'm almost at 30 5BT pulls but still no UR. So I gave up, no more 5BT for me. I've been doing support scouts instead (and still have horrible luck).

---

Speaking of scouting, I seem to have a solo addiction now...

dSsg2fO.png

gKgqqoo.png

I swear, if I keep this up I won't have any gems/tickets or luck to scout for the Momijigari set, lol.

---

For those who missed it, MY MaiTONIGHT is available on the Aqours B-Sides~

FvhBh0Z.png

Give that a go if you're not tiering or if you need gems for tiering since it has a really enjoyable beatmap.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Don't feel too bad about it. I totally know that feeling since my BT luck is horrible. I'm almost at 30 5BT pulls but still no UR. So I gave up, no more 5BT for me. I've been doing support scouts instead (and still have horrible luck).

You can do what Satoshi is doing and save up 25 Blue Tickets for a guaranteed UR. I can't do it personally since once I get 5 Blue Tickets, I have to do it.

Speaking of scouting, I seem to have a solo addiction now...

dSsg2fO.png

gKgqqoo.png

I swear, if I keep this up I won't have any gems/tickets or luck to scout for the Momijigari set, lol.

I understand that feeling, I may actually go back to just doing Solo Yolos since I been doing better on those than 10+1 Scouting. I even got a Angel Dia from Green Ticket.

1OiY3ZJ.png?1

For those who missed it, MY MaiTONIGHT is available on the Aqours B-Sides~

FvhBh0Z.png

Give that a go if you're not tiering or if you need gems for tiering since it has a really enjoyable beatmap.

Also thanks for the reminder, I need to recover Love Gems after wasting them on Circus Kanan. I personally liked the song, it was pretty good. It is nice refresher from the Master Songs and the Medley Festival. Man, the Medley Festivals are too damn long.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now you know why you have a weak will =D You try to pull on everything :D

What are you talking about? It is Kotori, of course I am going to pull for her since she doesn't get a new UR often.

Edited by TheVader66

With the drawn-out release schedule, pulling for new URs when they release is actually strategically better (for the ones you want, anyway). Tennis Kotori won't come to the seal shop for a Very Long Time (iirc JP is only up to the Dancer set?) so if there's an older Kotori UR you want, you can always buy it with URs you don't want. Whereas if Tennis Kotori is like, your dream UR, you wouldn't be able to SS worthless URs away for her.

• Like 1

Fuck you Love Live, I finished a Three Song Chain in the Medley Festival and then all of a sudden the game said that it is maintenance. I assumed that "Oh, I guess I was too late in the event and it ended" So an hour passed and while I was playing Fire Emblem Heroes, I remember that the Medley Event actually ends on November 23rd not the 21st. So I wonder what the update is about and I go to check the game but nothing changed except a new stupid sticker for Aqours, so I wasted my 60 LP on three boring songs and we didn't even get any Apologems for this unexpected update. I wouldn't be mad if it was a important update but just a stupid sticker. Fuck you and this boring ass event.

Edited by TheVader66

On 11/21/2017 at 5:04 AM, TheVader66 said:

Fuck you Love Live, I finished a Three Song Chain in the Medley Festival and then all of a sudden the game said that it is maintenance. I assumed that "Oh, I guess I was too late in the event and it ended" So an hour passed and while I was playing Fire Emblem Heroes, I remember that the Medley Event actually ends on November 23rd not the 21st. So I wonder what the update is about and I go to check the game but nothing changed except a new stupid sticker for Aqours, so I wasted my 60 LP on three boring songs and we didn't even get any Apologems for this unexpected update. I wouldn't be mad if it was a important update but just a stupid sticker. Fuck you and this boring ass event.

If you haven't played since then, they did give us an apology Love Gem for the maintenance.

On 11/22/2017 at 11:55 AM, Mike13858 said:

If you haven't played since then, they did give us an apology Love Gem for the maintenance.

Thanks, I saw it. At least I was able to get one copy of the SR Honoka.

Anyways, @Keello96 @GlennRhee @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion @YaoiGod there is a Step-Up Scouting for the 2nd Years of Aqours meaning instead of wasting 50 Love Gems, you only use up 30 Love Gems.

PZs6qwc.png

Also new Master Song and don't worry it is no swipe. 

2cB2yWq.png

• Like 1

Terrible step-up box for me personally. I hate You and Mari, my pure team is all URs, and I have Angel Riko and Summer Beach Chika (the latter idolized), so of the 6 URs in the box, I'd only be happy with one of them (Beach Yohane). I also have 3/6 of the SSRs, so skipping the box and waiting for Wonderland Riko is an easy decision.

@GlennRhee @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @YaoiGod @FallenElysion Looks like it is time for an Event but don't worry this time it is a Token Event, the best events in my opinion because you can use the all your LP up at once and get the tokens easily. Anyways this time the two idols being offered as rewards are SR Cool Chika and SR Pure Kanan which by the way, god damn Kanan you already had a Event prior to this.

vGGXlaP.png?1

SFuzyev.png?1

toRYpNY.png?1

• Like 1