Avoid like the plagur

One of the worst games I've played in far too long

No real direction, God awful combat, overpowered enemies

The loot system is total shit and no-one online seems to have a clue what they're doing

Watching my entire team run by tomes or throw needed items out of the playable area

Along with just sucking majorly at the game

Trying to melee kill evert enemy when guns are better etc

The games just horrible

Don't blow £35 it's like Left 4 Dead in the fact it's four people vs a horde only

No charm, no uniqueness and it plays like shit

it's a fun game with a steep curve.  you need to play the first act on easy to build level and also equipment.  then replay act 1-3 on normal and then once you have some decent equipment move on to hard.  it's not hard at all once you learn to block and also the bots work really well.  you need to also keep moving and not stopping all the time

Well buy the game if you really like

But good luck completing a match or even finding one

If some bad mechanics. Awful loot and terrible teammates don't kill your run the God awful servers that constantly crash sure will

Also quit pointing out a simple spelling error

How old are you people? Four

Grow the fuck up

• Like 2

Well buy the game if you really like

But good luck completing a match or even finding one

If some bad mechanics. Awful loot and terrible teammates don't kill your run the God awful servers that constantly crash sure will

Also quit pointing out a simple spelling error

How old are you people? Four

Grow the fuck up

Triggered.

• Like 1

I disagree with OP, but the game is a technical mess. When me and a group of 3 friends (hell, sometimes even with just two of us) get into a lobby and one person wants to switch characters, it's a 50/50 chance someone will get a BSOD. If you leave the game open for someone to join in the middle of a mission, it's about a 25% chance the game will drop everyone but the host and those trying to reconnect will get "Broken Connection" error until the host restarts the application. 

On top of that, it's one of those games where only one person can be each character. Normally that's a minor inconvenience but in a loot game where 2 people in a group might only have good weapons and gear for the same character and all their other weaps are kind of shit, it can be really frustrating. Plus the AI is kind of cheap. It's very L4D but without the refinement of L4D. Special infected will literally appear out of thin air and in numbers and configurations that aren't balanced at all. Just yesterday playing on Normal my friends and I had 3 Packrats show up at the same time (if you've played L4D2, it's basically a Jockey). 

I would absolutely say wait for a sale at this point and even better, wait for a few patches. The technical issues just make it frustrating with a group of friends.

Another issue is your melee doesn't have great reach

Yet rats can hit you from a fair distance

It feels cheap and unpolished and the amount of special enemies it spawns is an absolute joke

The games just proof that Left 4 Dead would such if you only really had melee weapons

He'll, L4D2 did melee better than this

It seems you just dont get the mechanics of the game. My party already completed game on hard and halfway through the nightmare. Melee combat is great and very polished. You also need to choose your weapon wich better suits you. I think you never block or push enemies and you dont manage your stamina. It looks to me that you simply dont have friends to play with...

P.S. all technical problems described above are now fixed, no disconect or crash since patch. 

Edited by Greidis
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Indeed, avoid like the plague! Very bad game! EVERYTHING is random (item spawns, enemy spawns, loot you get), bots are BRAINDEAD, game is CHEATING ALWAYS. It can drop a Stormvermin(6-14 hevily armed enemies that will mop the floor with you on Nightmare or Cataclysm) patrol ON YOU, it can and WILL drop any and all enemies on you. Enemies spawn from thin air... I can go all day why and how this is one of the WORST games I have ever played during my 20+ years of gaming.

Notice how I never said it is hard, because it is not, it is CHEATING, higher difficulties just do this- enemies get more health or you do less damage AND enemies hit harder or you have less health, plus more enemies especially cheater specials! Enemies never become smarter or cunning, they just do more damage and take more damage, that is Electronic Arts understanding of difficulty, you can make ANY game difficult that way and to me that is not challenging that is CHEATING!

And you can not even share items, you get ONE weapon per successfully completed mission, you can NEVER determine what you will get, but in one word, it is all BULLS***!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2016 at 1:59 PM, IMaySlayLizDaw94 said:

One of the worst games I've played in far too long

No real direction, God awful combat, overpowered enemies

The loot system is total shit and no-one online seems to have a clue what they're doing

Watching my entire team run by tomes or throw needed items out of the playable area

Along with just sucking majorly at the game

Trying to melee kill evert enemy when guns are better etc

The games just horrible

Don't blow £35 it's like Left 4 Dead in the fact it's four people vs a horde only

No charm, no uniqueness and it plays like shit

The direction is a left for dead coop experience in the warhammer universe.  If you've never played LFD (how could anybody not?) then of course you have no clue.

Combat is pretty good, feels exactly like AAA games controls, Dead Island for melee combat comes to mind.
Loot system is a bit lacking, as you only get one item per run.

It's got that medieval setting which is cool and memorable. 

• Like 3