Dishonored II - Trophies Thoughts

PBJ85

The two trophies that sound the hardest are Flesh and Steel (beat the game without using superpowers) and Shadow (beat the game without being spotted) which do sond typical in a stealth base game, however because their two completely different ways of apporch, then you have to do two playthroughts or more.

Also I notice there two trophies that are granted for playing the game with each characters, but does that mean you can only play the game with one character at a time, or can you switch between one another anytime like in AC syndicate or GTA5?

The two trophies that sound the hardest are Flesh and Steel (beat the game without using superpowers) and Shadow (beat the game without being spotted) which do sond typical in a stealth base game, however because their two completely different ways of apporch, then you have to do two playthroughts or more.

Also I notice there two trophies that are granted for playing the game with each characters, but does that mean you can only play the game with one character at a time, or can you switch between one another anytime like in AC syndicate or GTA5?

as far as I Know.... 

Min playtrhoughs: 2 

First PT: Stealth, no kill, powers, no alerts, Low chaos ect.... Emily or Corvo

2nd PT:  the other character, high chaos, kill trophies, no powers,  ect... 

the rest of the trophies like the 60% loot you must get it with ONE of the 2 PT's... 

• Like 1

I don't know why you all find Flesh And Steel so hard.... Just do a high chaos playthrough and just kill everyone with weapons. It's plain easy...

Also the Shadow trophy ain't difficult as well. You are only spotted if the enemy's 3 lightning bolts turn red. 

And for no kill/no alert etc, use Emily.. Use Mesmerize, or even better, Domino to link enemies together and shoot 1 with a sleep dart or do a non-lethal takedown ;) If you have linked 4 enemies all 4 will be asleep or taken down without being death.

Edited by BlazingRiCO
  • Like 1

Nope, is it better than the second one?

Wait, what am I saying? :facepalm: You're right, I should've played the first one before running my mouth :P.

I haven't personally played it, although I'll be getting it on PS4 sometime soon.

Or at least check out some gameplay, since you don't seem to have played the game. It looks good though.

• Like 1

I don't know how other people feel, but I love the diversity of play-style in this game. As someone else stated, High Chaos and Low Chaos are completely different experiences. Being able to either kill everything in your path or play it smart and strategically have always been some of the best perks for me. Really looking forward to playing this in the next upcoming week.

I don't know how other people feel, but I love the diversity of play-style in this game. As someone else stated, High Chaos and Low Chaos are completely different experiences. Being able to either kill everything in your path or play it smart and strategically have always been some of the best perks for me. Really looking forward to playing this in the next upcoming week.

true this!

• Like 1

How hard is too go through the entire game and not kill anyone?

Much easier than a "Shadow" run.

In the first game I did a low chaos, Clean Hands & Shadow run, and while it was good I was sometimes on the verge of killing someone for the sake of it.

For Shadow you must have patience, and sometimes luck. A no kill run just needs you to restrain yourself and not kill anyone.

BTW, I'll go like this:

1st run Emily, low chaos, no kills, no alerts

2nd run Corvo, high chaos, flesh and steel, kills

3rd ruh the remaining kill trophies that need you to have powers.

How hard is too go through the entire game and not kill anyone?

like said above:

No kills is not that hard.. 

You have to find the alternative ways to handle your kill contracts... 

No Kill, 100% stealth run (this will end the game in Low Chaos) will be hard but very rewarding for me.. 

It's just finding the holes in the defense line! 

Creating opportunities with the powers you have!  

Ugh, I hated how the first game forced me to do a high chaos run, and now it looks like they're doing the same thing in the sequel. If you're going to make a stealth game, then reward me for actually being stealthy. I don't want to run around killing everything and everyone like some kind of generic FPS or something. I just remember being miserable doing that in the first game. I had a lot of fun with the game on the low chaos run though, since you know, that's the whole point of the game.

I get that they want you to see the different endings and what not, but it's just not fun for me. Let me play the game how I want to.

Uh, you know you can be stealthy AND kill people, right? Stealthy and "non lethal" are two entirely different things, and High Chaos only means "killing people".

Just push R2 instead or R1, and you're done : High Chaos run.

Edited by Malscipion

Uh, you know you can be stealthy AND kill people, right? Stealthy and "non lethal" are two entirely different things, and High Chaos only means "killing people".

Just push R2 instead or R1, and you're done : High Chaos run.

Of course, but like in the first game, there are other trophies that encourage the "run and gun" playstyle apart from just the high chaos trophy. For example, the trophy for killing an enemy with their own bullet, or eliminating 6 enemies in less than 1.5 seconds. These are pretty much impossible if you're trying to be stealthy, so like it or not, you are forced out of stealth if you want all of the trophies.

Of course, but like in the first game, there are other trophies that encourage the "run and gun" playstyle apart from just the high chaos trophy. For example, the trophy for killing an enemy with their own bullet, or eliminating 6 enemies in less than 1.5 seconds. These are pretty much impossible if you're trying to be stealthy, so like it or not, you are forced out of stealth if you want all of the trophies.

And some trophies are impossible to do if you don't want to be stealthy.

Dishonored is not a pure stealth game. You don't HAVE to be stealthy. The trophies reward ALL kind of actions possible in the game, and combat is as much part of it as stealth.

Your way to play is not the only good one.

Edited by Malscipion

And some trophies are impossible to do if you don't want to be stealthy.

Dishonored is not a pure stealth game. You don't HAVE to be stealthy. The trophies reward ALL kind of actions possible in the game, and combat is as much part of it as stealth.

Your way to play is not the only good one.

I don't mind that there are other ways to play the game that differ from how I like playing. My problem is with how it forces you to do two different playstyles if you want all of the trophies. Clearly people are going to have preferences in how they want to play, and personally, I don't find playing the game out of stealth fun at all. I'm sure there are people who don't like playing stealthy too. My point is that no matter how you enjoy playing the game, you have to play in a way you're not comfortable with in order to get all of the trophies. That doesn't make for a fun list.

Well the game is officially release, so its only a matter of time before a trophy guide will be release. As for me, I'm not going to buy or platinum this game anytime soon, especially since i haven't even finish Dishonored 1.

However I do need to ask, and this does go with the chaos and low chaos trophy. But does the game has like multiple ending that depend off your kill streak like in the first game? Cause that really bothered me then, because this game franchises doesn't feel or seem like a morality choice game, it feels pointless just like in Bioshock, Singularity and Watchdogs. I mean this isn't Mass Effect for crying out loud.

And if so, then whats the best way of taking out enemies without killing them? and do those robot counts as death if their destroyed.

The game doesn't force you to anything, it's very free and have a lot of optional ways to do everything. 

If you want to go for plat on the other hand, of course it "forces" you to do stuff a certain way. What games and trophies don't? That could be said about most trophies and certainly most plats. Many games forces you to get all collectibles, to play on the hardest difficulty etc.