The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

On 02/03/2017 at 2:09 AM, MattyH16 said:

Seems like fun. By the end of season 2 here, I'd like to have achieved the following:

1: Have my total trophy count over 9000!!! (EASY)

2: Increase my completion rate to at least 80% (EASY)

3: Place inside the top 5 of my division (MEDIUM)

4: Have 1000 GOLD trophies (EASY)

5: Complete all 10 of my backlog games (HARD)

6: Decrease my total unearned trophies to 2500 (MEDIUM)

7: Reach 198 platinum trophies (HARD)

8: Earn a new spot in any top 50 list for any game or category (EXTREME)

Why 198 platinums? Because last year I finished on 148 with a total of 49 platinums earned. Reaching 198 this year will be the first time I've earned 50 platinums in a year. Plus I want my 200th platinum trophy to be a worthy one. My 100th was Fallout 4 so I'll need to continue the standard.

I just completed my 8th task. I got the 37th fastest time for the platinum in Siegecraft Commander. Very proud :lol:

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

I just completed my 8th task. I got the 37th fastest time for the platinum in Siegecraft Commander. Very proud :lol:

Mmmmm there really is no limit to how low your are prepared to go ........... why not do the double stack and see if you can beat it 

Edited by cjshaitan

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I'm going to be ignorant and say how do you double stack a digital game?

When a game has trophies for multiple regions, for example: Sleeping Dogs has 3 across the PS4. US region, EU region and Hong Kong region. Australia generally falls under the EU region.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

When a game has trophies for multiple regions, for example: Sleeping Dogs has 3 across the PS4. US region, EU region and Hong Kong region. Australia generally falls under the EU region.

I've seen the stacked games, it's more about how do you even get to do the other stacks really. Especially digitally.

On 04/03/2017 at 1:02 AM, feral611 said:

Yeah you would resort to such tactics lol.

Of course, anything to win those Tim Tams! :lol:

On 04/03/2017 at 8:40 PM, Lightning_0608 said:

Man, I completely forgot about this (still not getting emails, stupid PoS). I've got heaps of study so I may not be able to earn many trophies but we'll see. Is there still time to send in my backlog and if so, what were the rules again? How many on PS3, PS4, PSV?

Well if you ask nicely then I will consider letting you submit your backlog list still, although in the interest of fairness the same would apply for anyone else who hasn't yet submitted

On 08/03/2017 at 5:43 PM, spazza136 said:

Finished my first backlog game for the year, The Order: 1886 (Uncommon 39.26%) Good game, story is nice and gameplay works well apart from the boring parts where you can do almost nothing.

Will backlogs be posted in the main post? Would like to see everyone's written out.

Congrats on the platinum! Yeah I'll post everyone's backlog games in the OP when I do the first update in early April.

• Like 2

On 10/03/2017 at 2:07 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

I've seen the stacked games, it's more about how do you even get to do the other stacks really. Especially digitally.

Requires you to create an account from the location that region is linked to. my PS4 and PS3 currently has the following:
Australian, Chinese, Japanese, US, UK, Hong Kong, Canada and I think there is another one I am missing as well. 

5 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Week 1 - I'm doing pretty good.

Week 2 - Yeah fuck you backlog. Fuck. You.

I am still trying to get through my milestone trophy before I can start working on my backlog list.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Requires you to create an account from the location that region is linked to. my PS4 and PS3 currently has the following:
Australian, Chinese, Japanese, US, UK, Hong Kong, Canada and I think there is another one I am missing as well. 

I am still trying to get through my milestone trophy before I can start working on my backlog list.

Korea ? 

That is the final frontier for me.

3 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Congrats to CJ, Matt & feral for completing backlog games! :)

Although with that platinum feral moves ahead of me in both this league and C2 Invitational so I have mixed emotions :P.

Cheers mate. Ha ha ha you're not keen to lose the Tim Tams but that wooden spoon wrapped in $20 has you going :P

• Like 2

On 12/03/2017 at 10:29 PM, fang7744 said:

Out of curiosity, is there a page/website where it shows you/you can view the sales on PSN and what companies are having sales on their products? 

Some PSN news sites post them, however if you view the Sony store on a computer there is normally a link that is listed as Sales and it has every product that is marked with a sale on this page.

3 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

I just realised that we only have 9 months to do 10 backlog.

RIP Fisty

I came to this conclusion not long after I submitted the list, Once Tales of Berseria is done I will be aiming to get a few done from the backlog list.

Why Tales of Berseria because my next 1000th trophy will be this plat, I was hoping to have this done before this comp started but I fell way behind and now I am busy with work so won't have a lot of time during the weekdays for this now.

• Like 1