The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

On 15/03/2017 at 11:32 PM, adam1984123 said:

Can you cross play vita v PS3? I have PS3 version and been meaning to do online for this for ages.  If you can, I would be up for that. 

I had a quick look yesterday and I think that you can cross play between the PS3 version and the Vita version. So I'll just have to get 1 more and we're good to go, anybody else interested in boosting PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, feral611 said:

Knocking some games out of that pile of shame hey, congrats mate.

Thanks mate, but the pile is getting close to Himalayan proportions, lol

2 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

I had a quick look yesterday and I think that you can cross play between the PS3 version and the Vita version. So I'll just have to get 1 more and we're good to go, anybody else interested in boosting PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale?

Already have the plat but happy to help, need to reinstall though

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

How's the plat for someone that hasn't really touched a fighting game since the original Smash Bros. on N64 and Tekken Tag on PS2? I have it from PS+ so I'd be interested if we'd be knocking out all the online trophies.

1 minute ago, CrestfallenV said:

How's the plat for someone that hasn't really touched a fighting game since the original Smash Bros. on N64 and Tekken Tag on PS2? I have it from PS+ so I'd be interested if we'd be knocking out all the online trophies.

It's a really easy game to plat, nearly every trophy is for just completing each characters story mode, and using their level 3 ultimates(which you can do in training)the online is the somewhat tough part if you don't boost it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Sounds good. Let me know time (prefer weekends or evenings on weekdays) and I'll be there. :)

Edited by adam1984123

8 hours ago, CrestfallenV said:

7 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's a really easy game to plat, nearly every trophy is for just completing each characters story mode, and using their level 3 ultimates(which you can do in training)the online is the somewhat tough part if you don't boost it

I second what SnowxSakura is saying, the game was so easy that it made hard to finish due to the dullness. But I do remember sitting online with 2 PS3s and a friend with another PS3 on waiting for a random fourth member to come online for a few hours.

Edited by fisty123

18 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

It is very cheap in the current NA Store sale so have picked it up for PS3.  Happy to help if they are crossplay or alternatively if someone else wants to do the PS3 version let me know, I have 2 systems if that helps

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

It is very cheap in the current NA Store sale so have picked it up for PS3.  Happy to help if they are crossplay or alternatively if someone else wants to do the PS3 version let me know, I have 2 systems if that helps

Looks like we have enough people.

Lock in a date. Any evening or anytime on the weekend is good for me (except when the F1 is on, cause I'll be watching that :P)

• Like 1

On 22/03/2017 at 6:51 PM, cjshaitan said:

Quick question, I know a few of you have started Ghost Recon Wildlands. Is it any good / worth playing, is it similar to The Divison and how is it playing solo / or really only in teams.   Thanks in advance 

You can play it effectively solo, and possibly much better doing so for collectibles or stealth, depending on how silly your co-op buddies are. Which for me is a pain because they are my high school buddies so of course we aren't doing collectibles xD 

If one of those dumbasses so much as attempts to barrel roll a heli, I'm hot dropping by nature.

Though, playing with other people is significantly better in a sense. While there may be a lot of gaps in terms of exploration, working with others can expedite missions and you can exploit their fast travel options to make it easier on you earlier on. I don't usually play open world games, but this game does feel pretty big and so having others makes this way more fun imo.

40 minutes ago, fang7744 said:

Already stocking up on games for next years competition. Already got a rough idea for some ps3 backlog games :P 

@TheWayne-o Don't force us next year. I'm ditching my PS3 since I'm planning to move out of home later this year.

Edited by AuzzieWingman
  • Like 1

Its on sale on the EU store as well at the moment. PS3 and Vita if anyone else wants to join us for this boost!

Lock in a date. Any evening or anytime on the weekend is good for me (except when the F1 is on, cause I'll be watching that :P)

I am travelling a fair bit next week so if we could hold off to April that would be great. Taking some time off in April so whenever would be fine

Edited by cjshaitan

On 22/03/2017 at 5:35 PM, adam1984123 said:

Yeah looks like we have feral, Crest, yourself and I for the boost with damage and cj offering to help if needed. Is 10pm during the week too late for you guys? If not then we'll just pick a day next week to do it, it will only take a few matches for everyone to get the trophies.

21 hours ago, fang7744 said:

Is there only one winner or 2 for the 2 different divisions?

There will be a winner in each division, obviously winning division 1 is more prestigious that winning division 2 though (in fact I'm not sure that I'd even both to brag about winning division 2 :P).

On a completely unrelated note, I bought the Uncharted 4 Libertalia Edition last weekend from EB Games for $99. Surprisingly my local store had like 6 units, I thought that I'd struggle to get one at that price.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fang7744 said:

Haha, fair enough :P

Out of curiosity, should I get PS Plus and what are the advantages for it? Would I need to buy it twice for ps3 and ps4 or doea it cover both until it runs out? 

Thank you :) 

I like plus. A lot of people bag it but it's good. 

You only buy buy one subscription a year and that is good for all consoles including vita. 

It it gives you acces to 5-6 free games a months (usually not AAA titles but there has been some great Indy games on there). It also a requirement to play PS4 games online. You also get exclusive discounts on the ps store. 

3 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Yeah looks like we have feral, Crest, yourself and I for the boost with damage and cj offering to help if needed. Is 10pm during the week too late for you guys? If not then we'll just pick a day next week to do it, it will only take a few matches for everyone to get the trophies.

10pm durn the weeknights is a bit late... but I could make an exception. 

Any evening next week is fine for me.