The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

7 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I am finding it hard to keep up with how fast your going backwards ?

This is what I get for actually using the Backlog as a reason to do these long games I have put aside.

But enough from you... Mr VN Skipper.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Just have a look at random sub 1 hour plats, you'll figure them out, lol

I just realised you have Nubla listed as one of your backlog games. Kudos not even I would have thought of trying to get that one through ?

@simpgraus has my favourite list though can't go past the combination of Puss in Boots / Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and The Witcher 3. In fact in a lot of ways they are really all the same game ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I just realised you have Nubla listed as one of your backlog games. Kudos not even I would have thought of trying to get that one through ?

And now My Name is Mayo is no longer my fastest plat, :lol:..... at least until the EU release, lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Time for my bi-monthly update:

CHALLENGES:

1: Have my total trophy count over 9000!!! (EASY) Currently 8615

2: Increase my completion rate to at least 80% (EASY) Currently 78.09%

3: Place inside the top 5 of my division (MEDIUM) N/A

4: Have 1000 GOLD trophies (EASY) Currently 905

5: Complete all 10 of my backlog games (HARD) Currently 2

6: Decrease my total unearned trophies to 2500 (MEDIUM) Currently 2515

7: Reach 198 platinum trophies (HARD) Currently 169

8: Earn a new spot in any top 50 list for any game or category (EXTREME) COMPLETE

BACKLOG:

PS3:

Alone In The Dark - 3/50 (4%) Uncommon Currently 50/50 (100%) COMPLETE

Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 6/47 (8%) Uncommon

Dishonored: Game Of The Year Edition - 5/81 (4%) Very Rare

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - 5/26 (10%) Rare

Life Is Strange - 0/61 (0%) Uncommon Currently 61/61 (100%) COMPLETE

Shadows Of The Damned - 1/51 (1%) Rare

PS4:

Sleeping Dogs (US Edition) - 0/60 (0%) Rare

Trine 2: Complete Story - 4/51 (5%) Ultra Rare

Tropico 5 - 7/71 (7%) Ultra Rare

PSV:

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - 3/45 (5%) Very Rare Currently 6/45 (12%)

I'm two days late with my update due to the Easter weekend taking up a lot of time and family commitments My 3 month old daughter had her first Easter which was a really special moment for my wife and I. Not trophy related but I thought I'd share that with everyone! Doing my update kinda slipped my mind but it's here now.

I have improved most of my statistics thanks to a more focused approach to improving my completion rate. I have been working on the Fallout 4 DLC, the Minecraft DLC on PS4 and PS Vita and on Ghost Recon: Wildlands with Cj, Spazza and fmfab so a big thanks to you guys for your help so far if you read this. Wildlands is actually the first Ghost Recon game I've ever played and I'm hoping to make it my 170th platinum within a couple of days. My only platinum this month was Her Majesty's Spiffing, a humorous game that takes around an hour to complete.

I'm hoping to knock off at least one backlog this month but with my focus on Wildlands, Minecraft and Fallout 4, it may not happen. I guess we'll find out. I hope you all had a great Easter long weekend and have earned a few trophies too 1f60e.png

Nice progress report Matt, hope you and your family had a great Easter, am sure it was great spending it with you new little one.

You are doing great in relation to your goals, very impressive reducing your unearned trophies and increasing your completion rate. Was a pleasure playing Ghost Recon with you and look forward to the next co-op title. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a grind fiesta.

Yeah, I went there.

It's not that bad. I've spent more time on and been more bored by grinding Lego games. It helps if you play the story with others, and then once that's done it's not hard to sit back with some music playing and grind out the 20 million Food parcels you need.

• Like 1