No DLC trophies?

pskid247

Judging by the released lists there are no DLC trophies for the collection.

It's a real shame to be honest because this could tip people in the 'no trophy no buy' direction.

These are great games but a real time investment.

Or have i overlooked the DLC being integrated into the main list? This could mean more work for less reward.

Edited by pskid247

Yes there are the DLCs in the Ezio Collection but they're merged into the Base Game lists. So it means that you'll need to unlock trophies that were originally DLCs to unlock the Platinum. Wow! xD I'm damn glad I have 100% AC2, AC:B and AC:R on PS3 despite the Multiplayer and its DLCs... xD I have no reason to play the games again since I have literally 100% EVERYTHING in the SPs even there was no trophy to tell me so. :awesome:

The "Impress Waren Vidic" trophy from the Lost Archive in AC:R will make some people raging since, back to PS3, this trophy was buggy for many people when they passed a lot of times the sequence without a single mistake but no trophy unlocked. I'm glad I didn't have that issue! xD

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2

I thought so. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure whether i prefer it that way or not. It does mean the platinum is all wrapped up in a bow and nothing is holding off the 100% but on the other hand the overall value of the list has come down.

knowing me i will get the collection anyway.

I thought so. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure whether i prefer it that way or not. It does mean the platinum is all wrapped up in a bow and nothing is holding off the 100% but on the other hand the overall value of the list has come down.

knowing me i will get the collection anyway.

Go for it! The Single Player DLCs aren't hard so you'll be fine. ;) You'll be able to pass by the Multiplayers and its dead DLC which, unfortunately, I got the guts to do them...  -_-

Edited by Max654

Good luck with the Lost Archive trophies now that they are required for the platinum. I hated getting those, worst idea in a AC game ever.

No, the multiplayer will always be the worst idea for an AC game, followed by the naval junk in AC3 and 4. The MP in Revelations onwards was the worst, specially since it was the dreaded "You're not allowed to play this DLC you paid for unless EVERYONE has it" DLC.

Both base games had 10 MP trophies, both SP DLC's also had 10 trophies and because of the il Principe trophy

it doesn't really matter whether the base game and dlc list in Brotherhood are merged anyway.

Maybe that's why they did it like this. And more probably also to have just enough points to still warrant a platinum trophy.

If I'm not mistaken 1200 points is the minimum to have a full trophy list.

Both base games had 10 MP trophies, both SP DLC's also had 10 trophies and because of the il Principe trophy

it doesn't really matter whether the base game and dlc list in Brotherhood are merged anyway.

Maybe that's why they did it like this. And more probably also to have just enough points to still warrant a platinum trophy.

If I'm not mistaken 1200 points is the minimum to have a full trophy list.

I think what some people are saying though is they could have increased the value of some trophies in the main game to make up the missing points from the multiplayer trophies and kept the DLC as DLC.

Just got the Platinum for Brotherhood having grinded out the Multiplayer. Revelations onward shouldn't be nearly as hard and I'll try for a few of those Multiplayer DLC trophies along the way but I'm not too bothered beyond the Platinum. Thank God multiplayer has been removed from these editions though, just like BioShock 2 on PS4!

Edited by MeteorHawk

Like nobody. We're a small pourcentage of the whole gaming community to care about trophies/achievements... and we assume it. :awesome:

I know that we are only a small percentage of the gaming community but i was actually only referring to people who care about trophies. It wouldn't make sense to make the comment i made about non-trophy hunters.

Anyway, i hope it doesn't put anyone off because these are really good games; i wouldn't say great, but good.