Straightforward Trophies

Terra

This one is going to be harder just because you don't have any cheat codes like the first one. Still, this list is pretty easy and pretty much requires you to just 100% the game.  On the difficult rating I would give it a 4 or 5 out of 10.

I love how aware they are!

I love it too. Which means they know we want more of this franchise. Who knows. Maybe they'll port Path of the Furon to PS4 is they can. I would like to play it since I never got to play it. Maybe even reboot the franchise.

This one is going to be harder just because you don't have any cheat codes like the first one. Still, this list is pretty easy and pretty much requires you to just 100% the game.  On the difficult rating I would give it a 4 or 5 out of 10.

I love it too. Which means they know we want more of this franchise. Who knows. Maybe they'll port Path of the Furon to PS4 is they can. I would like to play it since I never got to play it. Maybe even reboot the franchise.

On Natalya's Secret Service was the hardest mission for me in the game because she kept driving right into the enemies before I could clear them. That or my weapons accidentally destroyed her car. I won't enjoy going through that again but at least you get a trophy for completing it!

On Natalya's Secret Service was the hardest mission for me in the game because she kept driving right into the enemies before I could clear them. That or my weapons accidentally destroyed her car. I won't enjoy going through that again but at least you get a trophy for completing it!

I remember what mission you're talking about, she was a div in this mission but I thought the hardest mission was when you had to protect that radio on top of that tower... That was such a pain

I thought this game was pretty easy without cheats because you can upgrade more various things with your health/weapons whereas the first was harder without cheats because the upgrades was so limited. Edited by ZachBoardyHD

Just got the platinum. Took just a bit over 15 hours to complete it and the trophies are certainly more straight forward than the first. That game had offbeat stuff like tipping cows or collecting 50,000 DNA whereas this game requires you just complete its content to get all the trophies.

I'm hoping my status as the first platinum achiever holds up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2016 at 4:55 AM, SaltyMango13 said:

Would any of you fine lads be able to tell me what the "select" button is on the ps4 version, cause I'm up to the mission where you must find Freak but I am unable to activate the Nav-Map because i don't know the correct button.

-Thanks  

I'd like to lnow this too :( 

On 1/11/2017 at 5:24 PM, Witcher70 said:

I'd like to lnow this too :( 

On 12/29/2016 at 4:55 AM, SaltyMango13 said:

Would any of you fine lads be able to tell me what the "select" button is on the ps4 version, cause I'm up to the mission where you must find Freak but I am unable to activate the Nav-Map because i don't know the correct button.

-Thanks  

If you haven't already worked it out the select button is the left side of the touchpad. Like how the righside is the menu and the leftside is map :P

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...