Last trophy before Platinum?

Since no two people will play a game exactly the same way and as this is the last ever Uncharted (as far as Naughty Dog's involvement goes), I thought it would be interesting to find out what the last trophy was that got you guys the platinum.

Right now, I'm doing cleanup. Going to various chapters, grabbing the trophies I missed. But most likely, as I just finished the game on Crushing, Speedrun will probably be my last (and that includes the multiplayer trophies).

Mine was "Charted! - Speedrun" including "Sharpshooter".

I started out playing and completing the game on Hard. Then did Crushing.

Clean-up the rest of everything still missing via chapter select and then, knowing everything pretty well by that time, did the speed run on a low difficulty and got Sharpshooter during that run.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2016 at 0:21 AM, cristpz said:

55S322d79.png

Friends Forever!
Spawn 10 Sidekicks in Multiplayer

I always leave the multiplayer trophies for last.

On Uncharted 4 side, I left Sharpshooter trophy. Other Uncharted games side, I left treasure trophies (Such as Master Thief Collector) (platinumed them earlier that this post :D).

I got all the single player trophies first and then went on to the multiplayer ones. My last trophy was Friends Forever! and got it in a match playing as Chloe. I called in my last sidekick and immediately went down, and thats when the trophy and platinum popped. So Chloe's ass is in my platinum trophy! I'm gonna miss that ass...

You're gonna miss this ass... one last time.jpg