? Official PSNP Song Vote XXXIV (ENDED) ?

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

24 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 - Yuki Kajiura - Absolute Configuration
    • #2 - Ryuji Sasai - Boss Battle
    • #3 - Hans Zimmer - The Way of the Sword
    • #4 - Vince DiCola - War Theme
    • #5 - John Williams - Duel of the Fates
    • #6 - Waichiro Ozaki/Hiroshi Tanabe - VS. Darknite
    • #7 - Kenji Kawai - Night of Fate
    • #8 - Jeremy Soule - Brutal Battle
    • #9 - Takeharu Ishimoto - The Summoned
    • #10 - Yoko Shimomura - Fate of the Unknown
    • #11 - Final Fantasy XIV - Fiend
    • #12 - Yoku Shinomura - L'Impeto Oscuro
    • #14 - John Graham - Diamond Weapon
    • #15 - Takashige Inagaki - EXEC_DESPEDIA/.
    • #16 - Final Fantasy X - Otherworld
    • #17 - Noriyuki Iwadare - Grandia 2 Fight ver. 3 Middle Boss Theme
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXV

• Christmas/Hanukkah/Holiday Songs
    • -----------------------------------------------------------------
    • Do you want to enter the giveaway for a 1 year PSNProfiles Mmebership?

If it's from a TV show or movie, how would we now it was from a battle? Should we mention it as well?

Ya you could that would help :)

Wait, is the counter off by 1 hour again? It wants me to post the song in 30 minutes while it used to be 1 hour and 30 minutes from now. (Or is that just some DST stuff?)

Thats weird shows 0 for me..

Waichiro Ozaki/Hiroshi Tanabe - VS. Darknite - 0:04 - Ratchet2425

1327.png

So many memories from this game, and the duel this song comes from. I remember how happy I was when I finally was able to surpass all of the Riryoku's and the other BS the boss used, only to try the White Rose part of the campaign and steamroll almost everyone I faced. To this day I think my records against Yugi and the final White Rose boss is like 20-1 and 5-0 or something, while my record against this guy is 3-25 :P.

Edit: Thanks Masamune for the artist names :)

Edited by ratchet2425
  • Like 2

There is some twisted truth to that lolol

Exactly, it's so common to hear: that person had a car accident, he's terminally ill, or a dragon swooped down and ate him. Imagine if someone said: that guy did the moonwalk ... on the moon before he ran out of oxygen. Now that would be memorable.

Well, I've got my 13-shaped branding iron ready, in case I ever need it.  :devil:

But I'm not Dragon so I might only use it to serve you a steak with a 13 on it to terrify you, or something like that...

Awesome, that'll come in handy for the winter BBQ party :dance:.

Wait, is the counter off by 1 hour again? It wants me to post the song in 30 minutes while it used to be 1 hour and 30 minutes from now. (Or is that just some DST stuff?)

Thats weird shows 0 for me..

It must be DST stuff, posting also started an hour earlier than usual for me.

• Like 2

Nice choice, I also considered posting a MGR:R theme but went with KH in the end.

Rules of Nature has to be used.  :P That's why I wasn't sure if it would be a FF theme.. while FF battle themes are good.. I don't think anything compares to that and especially when that is the first battle theme of that game. O_O

Rules of Nature has to be used.  :P That's why I wasn't sure if it would be a FF theme.. while FF battle themes are good.. I don't think anything compares to that and especially when that is the first battle theme of that game. O_O

I like It Has To Be This Way the most, but already used that and it won, so using that is out of the question. I considered posting the theme during the Sam boss fight in chapter 6.

I like It Has To Be This Way the most, but already used that and it won, so using that is out of the question. I considered posting the theme during the Sam boss fight in chapter 6.

RULES OF NATURE!

'nuff said.

Lol, seriously? What are the odds, I picked it from a long, long list of themes :lol:.

Must have been some coin this time.

RULES OF NATURE!

IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY! (Shift key FTW :awesome: ).

Must have been some coin this time.

Yeah, it was a 256-sided coin this time :awesome:.

It just so happens to be my favorite theme from my favorite game series  :lol:. That is pretty ironic though. It's ok I'll just have to find a better one  :devil:.

Just so you know, One-Winged Angel can't be submitted anymore :P.