? Official PSNP Song Vote XXXIV (ENDED) ?

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

24 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 - Yuki Kajiura - Absolute Configuration
    • #2 - Ryuji Sasai - Boss Battle
    • #3 - Hans Zimmer - The Way of the Sword
    • #4 - Vince DiCola - War Theme
    • #5 - John Williams - Duel of the Fates
    • #6 - Waichiro Ozaki/Hiroshi Tanabe - VS. Darknite
    • #7 - Kenji Kawai - Night of Fate
    • #8 - Jeremy Soule - Brutal Battle
    • #9 - Takeharu Ishimoto - The Summoned
    • #10 - Yoko Shimomura - Fate of the Unknown
    • #11 - Final Fantasy XIV - Fiend
    • #12 - Yoku Shinomura - L'Impeto Oscuro
    • #14 - John Graham - Diamond Weapon
    • #15 - Takashige Inagaki - EXEC_DESPEDIA/.
    • #16 - Final Fantasy X - Otherworld
    • #17 - Noriyuki Iwadare - Grandia 2 Fight ver. 3 Middle Boss Theme
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXXV

• Christmas/Hanukkah/Holiday Songs
    • -----------------------------------------------------------------
    • Do you want to enter the giveaway for a 1 year PSNProfiles Mmebership?

John Graham - Diamond Weapon - 0:51-1:21 - Dav9834

KingsglaiveFinalFantasyXVPoster.jpg

And now I'm going to go watch Kingsglaive 1 more time before I get FFXV tomorrow

I'll be back in 2 hours

Don't do burn down the hou... thread while I'm gone :P

Edited by Dav9834

Thanks  :)! I love the violin as well and I'm hoping to learn how to play it in the near future. I really like your choice as well if you couldn't already tell  :lol:.

Nice, I can play the keyboard and started practicing some songs like To Zanarkand... then the keyboard broke :facepalm:.

Don't do burn down the hou... thread while I'm gone :P

Damn, I really wanted to :(.

Nice, I can play the keyboard and started practicing some songs like To Zanarkand... then the keyboard broke :facepalm:.

I currently play the clarinet but I'm looking for another instrument to pick up so that I don't get bored.

That sucks. Things like that always seem to happen at the worst times.

Edited by Kent10201

Oh, Masa forgot about this... I feel like I'm starting to come down with a little something, so I'll blame it on that. ill-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862509

Takashige Inagaki - EXEC_DESPEDIA/. - 1:00 - Masamune

This is a unique boss theme that appears in Ar Tonelico 2 (also sung by one of my favorite characters in the game), here it is if anyone is curious:

Starts at 1:13

I also may've used this once before, if so, it was pretty far back (& I'm not about to go look for it). :P

• Like 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses OST - VS. Darknite - 0:04 - Ratchet2425

Ah, the hours I poured into that game. I may be retired from the whole Yu-Gi-Oh thing, but if that game ever got a remaster (or just trophies), I'd get it in a heartbeat (especially since my PS2 copy has a small crack in it, that's how much I used it). xD I remember enjoying the music that played when you were on Seto's side, I believe?

Oh, & the artist might be Waichiro Ozaki, or Hiroshi Tanabe, I'm not 100% though, most places I looked just lists it under Konami. :hmm:

• Like 1

Ah, the hours I poured into that game. I may be retired from the whole Yu-Gi-Oh thing, but if that game ever got a remaster (or just trophies), I'd get it in a heartbeat (especially since my PS2 copy has a small crack in it, that's how much I used it). xD I remember enjoying the music that played when you were on Seto's side, I believe?

Oh, & the artist might be Waichiro Ozaki, or Hiroshi Tanabe, I'm not 100% though, most places I looked just lists it under Konami. :hmm:

I put lots of hours into Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories. Eventually gave up because every good card cost 999,999 star chips and you only get up to 5 per battle, depending on how good the battle went :shakefist:. I did manage to beat the story mode.

I put lots of hours into Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories. Eventually gave up because every good card cost 999,999 star chips and you only get up to 5 per battle, depending on how good the battle went :shakefist:. I did manage to beat the story mode.

I know, that was bull.  <_< Did they really expect people to play enough to get that many chips? Some of those end-game enemies were insanely tough too. Not to mention you rarely ever get any good cards after you win a match (I think the best I ever got was a Zoa card).

I usually stuck with Dragon & Thunder type cards, fused Twin-headed Thunder Dragons, then buffed them... How the hell do I remember all this? It's been ages since I played that game. :blink:

Hey, Dav... Guess what? *pauses for suspense* waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

You're entry #13, congratulations! :yay:350x700px-LL-34a79131_71277.gif

Wait... No! There must be a mistake.... Yes... A mistake that's all... Everything's ok... Ya, you're mistaken that's all.. Heh heh

tumblr_inline_nc7ln2fTNJ1refmff.gif

I know, that was bull.  <_< Did they really expect people to play enough to get that many chips? Some of those end-game enemies were insanely tough too. Not to mention you rarely ever get any good cards after you win a match (I think the best I ever got was a Zoa card).

I usually stuck with Dragon & Thunder type cards, fused Twin-headed Thunder Dragons, then buffed them... How the hell do I remember all this? It's been ages since I played that game. :blink:

Yeah, I agree it was impossible to get that many and all the end-game cards required almost a million  :spank: . I hated how this game relied so much on RNG and grinding.

Wow, nice. I never got Zoa, but tried a lot to obtain it. I did get 2 Dark Magicians, one Gaia the Fierce Knight, a Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and 2 Meteor Black Dragons. Also bought the Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon. Meteor Black Dragon was by far the most OP card I had with around 3,500 Attack. Btw my deck had dragon and dark type cards.

Hey, Dav... Guess what? *pauses for suspense* waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

You're entry #13, congratulations! :yay:350x700px-LL-34a79131_71277.gif

LMAO, that's hilarious.

That gif is from a scene of pure ecstasy. Have you started to like the number 13?

Lol, seems like a miracle happened :lol:.

Rules of Nature placed higher than One Winged Angel in SV5, i thought i'd seen it before.

Nice find.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Rules of Nature - 00:50 to 01:20 - DEMON

So it turns out this song already won back in SV5, could you please choose another one?

• Like 2

I played it as recently as last summer just for fun, it's my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh game by far (not that I've played that many). Can't remember if I've got over 100 or 200 wins on my save, but it took me a long time before I was able to start winning with any regularity (I had to use most of the cards you got from passwords and the ones you find hidden on the field with your deck master to build my ultimate deck). Both the Red and White Rose sides (Yugi and Seto) had great music, I believe the link I posted was from a playlist with the entire soundtrack if you're interested. I'd buy this game immediately as well if remastered, or any new Yu-Gi-Oh game if it used the Deck Master/Perfect rule system again.

Also, thanks for finding the artists for me, I was getting desperate enough I almost called my parents to look through my copy of the game for them :P

• Like 1